Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-08-2017, 08:15 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for Aglaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Reading for Pisces_Moon
What does next week have in store?
2 of pentacles, 3 of cups, the Emperor

First of all, there is a possibility for you to get into a slightly indifferent emotional and mental state, and it will let you to achieve your goals in an easy and healthy way. All sorts of synchronicities will happen during this period, and it will be easy for you to see how the Universe is supporting you. Just follow the signs.

My reading:
The same question: what does the next week have in store?

Well the week started fine, two days in though, it became an absolute emotional train wreck. All my plans went out the window and chaos descended, largely due to the fact that one of my dogs became critically ill and we thought we were going to lose him (it's still touch and go at the moment).
I was told today that my efforts at work (considering what was going on personally) have been above and beyond expectations and I have handled things brilliantly. So maybe I've been displaying emotional indifference and been mentally focused within the work environment although it certainly didn't feel like it.

Next reading for Aglaya
Old 22-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Master
Next reading for Aglaya

I will take your question :)

Death, King of pentacles.

It feels to me that there will be a transition around work, some newer door opening for you around your work place, an situation or event that might for a while allow you to make newer decisions, possibly even change of work place. A slight disagreement with someone around work, that might stifle some things, so be watchful and cautious. Keep your cool and calm so you can easily transition if some change is on the horizon for you work wise.
Advice. Keep your seniors happy around work, even if it means swallowing your pride for a short while only to keep all doors to peaceful conversation open. This will give you an upper hand while conversing if you are able to keep your cool , in case change takes place for you.

I hope this message makes sense in some way. 'Change' seems to be in the cards for you in any case. Let me know.

Blessings

Next reading for angelic star.
Any message of positive encouragement.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:46 AM
Master

Reading for angelic star
* RWS
10 of Swords rev, Ace of Pent, The Star

At the present time it seems like you're down and out, just waiting for the next crest of good fortune to come your way (in a "I give up. I'm at a dead end" kind of way).

The good news is that things look like they're going to turn around for you - for advice, the cards are encouraging you to use your creativity a bit. Think laterally. This feels "easy" to me - whether it's sticking to your strengths, reaching through existing contacts/resources, or something effortless and more fun. Take home message is not to give up - things are about to get better and easier.

Next reading for tealily
A message of positive encouragement regarding career, please :)
Old 27-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily.

Thanks for the reading. There is a transition going on for me and I am aware of it.
Thanks again for the advice, will keep this in mind. I very much appreciate your time to do the reading.

Reading for tealily

Ace of wands.

There has been much success and many accomplishments that have been a result of your expertise and dedication and has also been shared by others. In many ways it has been your contribution. There has been growth, accomplishments and also newer heights reached. People have benefited by your presence whether or not they acknowledge it, or ever will, you are needed and your presence is important.
The cards are also showing signs of movement or travel. Possibly travel from one place to another that has been beneficial or will be in the future. It could be in regards to work, chances and risks taken that have made you who you are today.

These are some messages I am receiving for you right now, hope this relates. Let me know.

Next reading for Angelic star.

Any more messages of positive encouragement.

blessings.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Next reading for Aglaya

I will take your question :)

Death, King of pentacles.

It feels to me that there will be a transition around work, some newer door opening for you around your work place, an situation or event that might for a while allow you to make newer decisions, possibly even change of work place. A slight disagreement with someone around work, that might stifle some things, so be watchful and cautious. Keep your cool and calm so you can easily transition if some change is on the horizon for you work wise.
Advice. Keep your seniors happy around work, even if it means swallowing your pride for a short while only to keep all doors to peaceful conversation open. This will give you an upper hand while conversing if you are able to keep your cool , in case change takes place for you.

I hope this message makes sense in some way. 'Change' seems to be in the cards for you in any case. Let me know.

Blessings

Any message of positive encouragement.

My feedback for angelic star:
First, thank you for the reading, angelic star.
Yes, the change happened. I had to pass through a major abdominal surgery, and it dramatically changed my plans, even my way of life. The prognosis of doctors are for full recovery of my health, but yeah... My diet already changed, and my habits are to change. The strange thing in all is that I'm able of keeping a positive and stable mood, and it was almost impossible before the surgery.
As for my work: yes, I planned to change my workplace, and I'm really in expectation of new possibilities.
Funny, your reading happened while my surgery was taking place. Lol, this Death card played out in such a positive way!
Cool reading, angelic star!

Pisces_Moon, as a dog owner myself, I wish your dog perfect health and recovery in future. May you live together for a long, long time ahead!
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:40 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Pisces_Moon, as a dog owner myself, I wish your dog perfect health and recovery in future. May you live together for a long, long time ahead!

Thanks Aglaya, he's on the mend now thank goodness.

Any message of positive encouragement
Old 30-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
My feedback for angelic star:
First, thank you for the reading, angelic star.
Yes, the change happened. I had to pass through a major abdominal surgery, and it dramatically changed my plans, even my way of life. The prognosis of doctors are for full recovery of my health, but yeah... My diet already changed, and my habits are to change. The strange thing in all is that I'm able of keeping a positive and stable mood, and it was almost impossible before the surgery.
As for my work: yes, I planned to change my workplace, and I'm really in expectation of new possibilities.
Funny, your reading happened while my surgery was taking place. Lol, this Death card played out in such a positive way!
Cool reading, angelic star!

Hi Agalaya,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad the 'death' in the cards has given you new life and I hope you find wonderful new things in the future for you. Stay healthy and be happy, sending positive thoughts and prayers your end.

Brightest blessings

Any message of positive encouragement
Old 30-08-2017, 11:06 AM
pathtosirius

Hello angelic_star

The deck that was used is called the "Tarot of the Mermaids"

Your Present Situation - The Strength: This card turned up and speaks about your life situations in all areas of your life that this energy speaks you have been going through struggles that stops you from going for what you want and have set your sights for

Blockages - The World: Enjoyment and fun often times finds it difficult for you to tune in, and in return this is also your solution to move through the block that you have been experiencing in your present situation. As you fully embrace this energy too, you will find it much easier for you to pull through your challenges

Positive encouragement message - The High Priestess: You're a very spiritual person, and very connected with Spirit, the Divine, actually you are able and have been picking up intuitive messages on how to move through your challenges, key is to listen carefully and well. Take courage with yourself and trust your tuning ins that has been happening

From these 3 cards, you are going through a lot.

This is your reading :).
Next reading for pathtosirius
Q: What implementation is suggested for me to take upon for my business to be sucessful :)
Old 30-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathtosirius
Hello angelic_star

The deck that was used is called the "Tarot of the Mermaids"

Your Present Situation - The Strength: This card turned up and speaks about your life situations in all areas of your life that this energy speaks you have been going through struggles that stops you from going for what you want and have set your sights for

Blockages - The World: Enjoyment and fun often times finds it difficult for you to tune in, and in return this is also your solution to move through the block that you have been experiencing in your present situation. As you fully embrace this energy too, you will find it much easier for you to pull through your challenges

Positive encouragement message - The High Priestess: You're a very spiritual person, and very connected with Spirit, the Divine, actually you are able and have been picking up intuitive messages on how to move through your challenges, key is to listen carefully and well. Take courage with yourself and trust your tuning ins that has been happening

From these 3 cards, you are going through a lot.

This is your reading :).
Q: What implementation is suggested for me to take upon for my business to be sucessful :)

Hi Pathtosirius,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me. It is indeed true, I have been going through some things lately, and have been wanting for that to come to an end. Its time of transition for me.

Courage does feel like the theme in my life right now ^-^

Thank you for taking the time to pass the message. I very much appreciate it and will re read it again :)

brightest blessings

Q: What implementation is suggested for me to take upon for my business to be sucessful :)[/quote]
Old 02-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

Ace of wands.

There has been much success and many accomplishments that have been a result of your expertise and dedication and has also been shared by others. In many ways it has been your contribution. There has been growth, accomplishments and also newer heights reached. People have benefited by your presence whether or not they acknowledge it, or ever will, you are needed and your presence is important.
The cards are also showing signs of movement or travel. Possibly travel from one place to another that has been beneficial or will be in the future. It could be in regards to work, chances and risks taken that have made you who you are today.
Good pick! I go away on a work-related trip (though with an organisation outside my usual place of work) in a few weeks; I'm really looking forward to it as it's with a better crew AND a much more prestigious job.

The success bit is also right - I've been instrumental developing a new service offering at work and hit a new personal best with respect to monthly billings (growth + new heights reached).

Reading for pathtosirius
Q: What implementation is suggested for me to take upon for my business to be successful?

* RWS
8 of Pent, 8 of Wands, 3 of Swords

This one's actually pretty simple - you need to put the hard yards in. There also seem to be a bunch of opportunities either around you currently or in the near future you'll need to act upon quickly in order to make the most of them. Lots of work, lots of moving quickly - you won't need to be super-aggressive or anything, but you will need to put in the extra mile more often than not.

What you also need to be aware of is that not every effort you put forward will be successful (whether in terms of service offering or chasing up potential leads); the biggest obstacle to your success seems to be disappointment when effort doesn't yield the results you're after. I'm not seeing that you can't be successful, but with all leads - you never know which one works until it does. Anticipate that you'll have to put 100% in all of the time, but that perhaps only 1/10th of your efforts go somewhere. Regardless, it's still important to play at 100% because if you don't, you'll miss the 1/10th (or whatever percentage) that actually gets you somewhere. That small percentage is important and worth sifting through the disappointments to get to.

Hope this helps!

[B[Next reading for tealily[/b]
A message of hope, please