Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Experiencer
Describe how a particular crystal/stone or a combination influences your meditation

Hey

Would like to try and see if we can make this thread a place where everyone could chime in with their experience about how one particular crystal/stone/tektite or a combination of them, affects 'a' meditation session.

Whenever I use my Blue Kyanite with meditation, I feel that I can enter into a meditative state not necessarily faster(but that too), but it can be more profound and relaxing in the same time. If profound is still not the right word, I would say I can go more 'deep' in my mind.

When I use Moldavite to meditate, and usually place it between my eyes, I get into a meditative state much faster and I can mantain the focus much better, the mind chatter disappears as well, much faster. Mental visualization also becomes easier to picture. For some reason, I also do get/find more answers. There's so much more to Moldavite than we might think, and I don't mean good nor bad. Just more :)

~~Usually when I meditate, it takes me about 20-30 minutes to really reach 'the spot'. And on the 40+ minute mark, I can really reach the point where I can say 'this is why I meditate'.

Meditating with Black Obsidian, is for me at least, like still allowing me to meditate and get more introspection to the things I am looking to find out, yet in the same time I still feel like I am still with my feet in this world. In the same time, the black obsidian can also have a great potential to experience other things I won't mention here

These are just personal experiences for me, somewhat vague examples if I may; it does not mean this is how it influences everyone's meditation. I do have more examples to give with other crystals and such, but it is enough for now :) Would love to hear your input!

I would love to hear how it is to meditate with a Lemurian Seed crystal... or with a Labradorite or Apatite... or with a Shiva Lingam! And more

As for common sense to everybody, take my experience and everyone's else, with "a grain of salt".

Peace!

not my pic, just related
Old 29-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Seeker

I am thinking crystals are not for me :(
Old 29-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
not my pic, just related

Lol! I was wondering....
Old 29-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
Amethyst works great for my visualization.

Very clear, moving and flowing and beautiful images have come to me through meditating with amethyst. Unfortunately after a bout of negative feeling towards my one amethyst, and then a reinforcement of my positivity towards it along with a realization the negativity stemmed from myself and my own thoughts, I gave it lovingly away to another. Am now trying to work with normal regular stones. Mostly a white quartz based one either found by myself or If I remember correctly given to me by my aunt.

Did a little chakra work with it. Seems to have helped there. I am still experimenting with this stone in my work and will get to meditating with it as soon as I can and will write how I find it works for me.