Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen171
Thank you all for your comforting words, they really are a help.
My thoughts are that they were family members too.
I can't even begin to comprehend the loss she is feeling as my only sibling it is heartbreaking for me, but to lose your child must be overwhelming for her.
I will start to look for a reputable Medium, by word of mouth?

He definitely was ready for his passing in fact he wanted it! I promised him our dad would be waiting to take him over, I'm not sure if he believed me or whether he thought I was just giving him words of comfort at the end, but I know I was giving him both, words of truth and comfort.
xx

If you are in an area where there are practicing mediums I would go by word of mouth definitely. Some mediums do have the ability to do readings long distance like I said so if you can't find one locally all isn't lost. When you find one take a photo of your brother just in case the medium needs it.
Old 15-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

its legit just spirits have their way with coming back into more acceptable forms that can comfort the individual more so and let them know they are ok. with spiritual indviduals in my family they act as clairvoyant familars for certain relatives who could not speak to me due to their own reasons and tell me things i needed to know as well. apparitions are more commonly heard about though in the physical plane rather than audible communication that occurs as its easier to see rather than to hear but visually communicating is the hardest for most to do for very long but easier to do for many for short intervals such as when my ex boyfriend whom i broke up with years ago came to me randomly through an apparition after i heard about his passing many states away years after we broke up. plus had many relatives who passed do the same thing for various reasons.
Old 21-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Pathfinder

Hi dear... the spirits sometimes makes their presence known to others... if you both feel him then it is great... try to be happy for him because that is what he wouldve wanted... i saw someone qhen i read about you now... i hope it is your brother whom i saw.. im not sure... please try to be happy for him.. hugs...