Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

If members want to keep a PM Chat Log the best way at times is to paste it into Word.

Its not an issue we can fix, as the Chat Room is an independent service.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 10-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
what difference does it make ?
in all my time here i never seen people do reading in public
they all do it in whispers windows
Old 10-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Master
Readings tend to be personal PLM. The decision is up to the person wanting a reading. The difference a reading makes ? It depends on many things ..if it is accurate for one . Often readings when accurate give either peace or hope ..also it depends on what type of reading.

All the best PLM
:)

Oh did not see Lynn's Post ..Oophs ...Sorry..

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 10-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

Readings are a personal thing but all one has to do is look to all the open thread posts for readings that are done here. I myself have a very long on and very few members have asked me to take it to PM Mode. At times as a reader we do pick up something more sensitive and will go into private with that information yes.

It is a rare thing for those at times to have access to a "Live" reading that is FREE of charge. That is a great value to those at times at that edge of confusions.

Lynn
Old 11-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
i meant what difference does it make if other people are talking in that room
if the reading going on in whispers mode in first place
if people are having private reading in reading room in whispers
it does seems strict to reserve the room and not let other people
to talk in that room

like i said i never seen reading going on in reading room publicly
usually like u said just tiny bit public then they whisper
Old 11-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Master
not so long ago there were readings going on in the Reading Room all the time and readers and readees often allowed for quiet polite observers. i used to enjoy watching readings take place b/c it was interesting and sometimes edifying. i wonder why that changed.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i meant what difference does it make if other people are talking in that room
if the reading going on in whispers mode in first place
if people are having private reading in reading room in whispers
it does seems strict to reserve the room and not let other people
to talk in that room

like i said i never seen reading going on in reading room publicly
usually like u said just tiny bit public then they whisper

It is very distracting actually, even when a reading is being taken place in private whisper. The chat feed is still active with everyone's content. Private whisper content in on the same page.

The noise from everyone in the room ( including pics and gif's) strongly interferes with the flo and concentration on both ends. Someone was trying to practice an energy healing with me and it was very distracting to have people all around with different energies and random chatter that had nothing to do with spirituality.

I think three rooms is more than enough.The reading room is needed for those who need the focus and concentration. It's very important.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
It is very distracting actually, even when a reading is being taken place in private whisper. The chat feed is still active with everyone's content. Private whisper content in on the same page.

The noise from everyone in the room ( including pics and gif's) strongly interferes with the flo and concentration on both ends. Someone was trying to practice an energy healing with me and it was very distracting to have people all around with different energies and random chatter that had nothing to do with spirituality.

I think three rooms is more than enough.The reading room is needed for those who need the focus and concentration. It's very important.

i guess that makes sense
Old 11-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Master
I reckon leave the reading room for people who are into that sotr of thing so they don't distract people who want to chat in the other rooms... and that way, others can chat without being inconvenienced by people reading in the wrong room. It's very distracting when people start reading in the general and spiritual chatrooms.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:38 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

Please note that there are many members here that like to receive readings that is why there is a Chat Room set up for "Readings" . Please be respectful that the Reading Room should be used for that purpose and to show respect in moving over to the General Chat or Spiritual Chat rooms.

Too many times in the past I have been using the Reading Room for a reading and someone has come in and interrupted that flow. When there is "TWO" only showing I in the room 99% of the time that might well mean there is a reading going on.

You will be moved on from the reading room starting today if your going to all hang out in there as it is very confusing to our "newer" members.

Lynn and Clover SF Administrators

I am very pleased to see that the reading is well supported it

I my self or with help of my guide do many reading and find it the best

tool to help others in the spiritual progress and growth and healing of

problems and explaining them (much past life )

I have helped so many in this way and find it has been of great help

to them so would almost say it is they most important tool too help :-)

others being sharing of un conditional love energy or at times healing

thank you :-)

my personal aim is that 'my' gifts of the light would be shared for free

and that I so do :-)

I regret the bickering for those for who past life ,sharing light and such is not a reality
but respect their position as we all are free to experience the results of free will as we are

much love and light to all
Closed Thread