Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Toolite

The soul never dies. In the realms your fed knowledge. I still will have to say we are made to reincarnate.
All The Glory Belomgs To God Forever
Old 27-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Someone like Jesus for example chose his mother Mary, his harbringer John the Baptist, and his apostles and sent them into the world before he incarnated. But this is a Master Soul who can do all things like God.

I have another story where Jesus did not choose (maybe chose some) and that those like Mother Mary chose by themselves to take such a life. There will always be the argument what came first the hen or the egg. But IMO Jesus is no better than any of us, in my eyes we are all equal, he might just have been around the block longer than most. But talking about master souls, then there is many on these forums that is on his level or even higher, yet none of them possess any abilities no one else can develop. There might be many reasons to incarnate and we all have different stories. Some might to some degree choose for themselves, others might be forced, while some probably got tricked or a mix of things mentioned or not. But in the end it will always be our own choice, though it might be that some on a soul level is yet to realize this. Possibilities there are many of and just maybe dawn will fall upon Earth one day and forward a brighter day will emerge; for such a sight even the toughest of incarnations would be worth it if you ask me
Old 28-09-2012, 02:46 AM
neptune13

I believe in 'Life After Death'. We are after all 'Electro Magnetic Energy' and that energy never dies,...but...I will never allow myself to come back to a planet where 'reincarnation' has failed badly. What have the results of 'Reincarnation' achieved in the saving of this Beautiful World We Call Earth. Why are all the physical inhabitants still suffering??? What have the reincarnated souls managed to achieve during there repeated incarnations? For every beautiful human being born to this planet, there are a thousand others who want to hurt it and its inhabitants. Our planet is a breeding ground of corruption. No human incarnation has been able to fix this problem. I thought we were meant to mature during each of our 'incarnations' (We humans were lucky enough to be given a way out, and that happened 2000 years ago. This Deity is known by different names). Reincarnation on 'Earth' has so far, not achieved it's purpose because this planet is filled with such 'Evil, Corrupted, Negative, Energies' from the spirit realm and these energies are thriving. Why haven't those people who have chosen 'Reincarnation been able to fix the problem so far. Earth Herself Is So Beautiful. Her Human Children Have Left Her Scarred and Deformed. We are her cancer and all of you humans who chose reincarnation have not done enough to fight off her 'Spiritual Demons and Her Human Corrupters'
Old 28-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Henri77

All excellent points... yet I feel we cannot truly understand how one
might feel when in another dimension and how we might view earthlife from that timeless perspective.

Sorta like signing up for a 3 yr Army hitch in exchange for free college.
It might seem like a good deal, to advance ourselves spiritually and move to an even nicer level of the afterlife, closer to "perfection" by returning,,, or better, going to another, less warlike planet for life experience.

We are so easily influenced by peers, our milieu while on earth..I'm certain in the afterlife our earthly feelings about earthlife might seem childish, immature, selfish.
I certainly don't care to come back however....and would love a more peaceful, sane place where beauty, love, harmony was valued.

Old 28-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune13
Reincarnation on 'Earth' has so far, not achieved it's purpose because this planet is filled with such 'Evil, Corrupted, Negative, Energies' from the spirit realm and these energies are thriving. Why haven't those people who have chosen 'Reincarnation been able to fix the problem so far. Earth Herself Is So Beautiful. Her Human Children Have Left Her Scarred and Deformed. We are her cancer and all of you humans who chose reincarnation have not done enough to fight off her 'Spiritual Demons and Her Human Corrupters'

I have told many stories and could tell so many more, but humans as a whole were not given a way out 2000 of years ago. I know there are stories that tell so but that is not the same as they are true (nor that they are false). The problems of Earth started long before humanity were given birth, the problem might be the humans, but it is not fair to completely give them the whole bill. We are some that come back life after life trying to save this planet and some day in the future we might succeed. But many keep talking about a person who is said to not have reincarnated in 2000 years (if that is true I do not know) and beings who have never lived on Earth, why are they not down here helping if they care so much, that I wonder?
Old 28-09-2012, 02:52 PM
plzgodhelpme4give

I equate reincarnation with getting a tattoo. I have four. Always forget how painful it can be after a couple of years and I get another one. When the needle hits the skin I go why did i do this to myself again?? When the art work is done and healed however I am greatful I went through with it. It is the forgetting of the pain, aka going back to heaven and being filled with absolute love, that makes people want to come back to life with such gusto. They don't remember the pain and are filled with such love and vigor that everything seems possible. Until we get down here again and we are like oooo yeah, I remember now, damn it!
Old 28-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Toolite

I rarely will ask questions of Spirit but, this was one that I asked this morning.. The question I asked was do we choose for ourselves to reincarnate and the answer was "no"..
Then I was shown death which I equated to our sins while living on earth.. Our sins going round and round and then understanding it all goes back to karma - and paying debt.. reeping what we sow.. If we do it to someone then we must experience it too.. Now this was interesting because I understand that we dont get away for things that we do but, again its was just interesting..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Ok we seen earth and its experiences..lol.. When you cross over and if you believe that you have a choice whether to come back to earth again.. I was wondering where this thought oringinated? Like one lifetime is enough for me.. I can be made to re-incarnate but to select it on my own free will by myself..lol.. No.. No... I can just watch and learn from Heaven any lessons I need to learn..lol

toolite, yes it is a choice.....they say that once on the otherside and through the life reveiw, the "horrors" of this life fade away and we only "see" where we have failed in this life and then, eventually, decide to come back and try again.....but it is still a choice to remain there even tho we know it takes a lot longer for the learning and growth process because of the absence of negativity.........
Old 28-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
toolite, yes it is a choice.....they say that once on the otherside and through the life reveiw, the "horrors" of this life fade away and we only "see" where we have failed in this life and then, eventually, decide to come back and try again.....but it is still a choice to remain there even tho we know it takes a lot longer for the learning and growth process because of the absence of negativity.........

Once im revealed something I wont sway.. Now any individual is free to believe what they like..
But, today its not a choice and I didn't think it was anyway..
I thank you for trying to convince me other wise.. but, when Spirit/God/Angels reveal something then there is no other answer.. for me anyways..

Old 29-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give
I equate reincarnation with getting a tattoo. I have four. Always forget how painful it can be after a couple of years and I get another one. When the needle hits the skin I go why did i do this to myself again?? When the art work is done and healed however I am greatful I went through with it. It is the forgetting of the pain, aka going back to heaven and being filled with absolute love, that makes people want to come back to life with such gusto. They don't remember the pain and are filled with such love and vigor that everything seems possible. Until we get down here again and we are like oooo yeah, I remember now, damn it!

This seems sooo insightful and hilariously plausible.