Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Stormweaver

Hi Spirit G Sparrow !

Life on other planets sounds extremely interesting, I am very intrigued by what you have mentioned.

After we leave our human bodies, are we able to choose to explore these realms once we are ready ?
Are we be able to help those life forms in any way we can ?

Namaste _/\_
Old 12-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Manda0922

I have always been curious as to why we are unable to remember the spirit world when we are in our human bodies. why is death such a scary thing and why dont remember such a wonderful place if we originally came from there?
And sparrow how is it that you became so knowledgeable on all of this stuff if you dont mind me asking. everything you type is so interesting and I am extremely curious as to where all of you knowledge came from. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us!
Old 12-11-2010, 08:07 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda0922
I have always been curious as to why we are unable to remember the spirit world when we are in our human bodies. why is death such a scary thing and why dont remember such a wonderful place if we originally came from there?

Perhaps it is so that we can learn more from overcoming the fear. And seeing things as if we've never seen them before. Imagine how freeing it would be if you could have a kind of spiritual amnesia for a day: you would forget your ego and see the world through completely new eyes. Perhaps that is what we are trying to get an even bigger taste of when we forget our past lives.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Thank you for your response, that was very helpful and exciting to know that we aren't the only intelligent life out there.

RE Grail Castle, I heard there was a castle that stood at the summit or peak of Creation that connects to the Divine sphere, if you like. Sorry for being ambiguous.
Rom2014 - Salutations of light,

I am happy to illuminate perspectives for you that you may not have encountered before. Thank you for allowing the opportunity for others to benefit from your question.

You will find that the universe is teeming with an abundance of sacred life, most of which does not take the form humanity expects it to. For example, those that do not require the use of arms or legs. Those that do not communicate verbally, but use thoughts directly. It should also be understood that just because a region of space at first glance appears barren and void, it actually contains hidden treasures of life that simply exist beyond humanities present ability to perceive. You must remember that your biological senses have evolved to accommodate your interaction requirements within the atmosphere of planet Earth. These biological senses are not attuned or accustomed to interpreting and perceiving many other energy state life forms which exist in the universe. Or it is that the human vessel simply lacks the tools to be ale to detect such other life in its alien state. What humanity will have to do in the years to come is adapt their biology, mental capacity and alternate intuitive senses to be able to perceive and interact with these other beings elsewhere in the cosmos.

In regard to your last comment, there exists in several locations around planet Earth certain portals, or gateways, which permit travel between dimensional realities. If you like the fabric of space has been torn in such a way as to create a gap, or opening between one world and another. I believe one exists in Mexico, another further North, and several in Europe and in Australia. The ancient tribes of man knew of these portals and used them somewhat proficiently. The Mayans for example.
Humanity will discover that when they raise their own vibration as a race of energy beings, they will themselves shift into a different spatial location within the universe, and rediscover aspects of their ancient history which has since transitioned into different vibration dimensions. Much to the fact that many of Earths sacred historical treasures have become invisible to human senses because of the now differentiating vibrations between you. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 12-11-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi Spirit G Sparrow !

Life on other planets sounds extremely interesting, I am very intrigued by what you have mentioned.

After we leave our human bodies, are we able to choose to explore these realms once we are ready ?
Are we be able to help those life forms in any way we can ?

Namaste _/\_
Stormweaver - Blessings Adonai Yahweh

In answer to your question regarding exploration, you could understand through the process of awareness and hearts desire. If you understand that your soul once vacating the physical body is attuned to specific realms according to the energy you have, you will also understand that the access you have in the spirit world will similarly depend on your energy state. You will find nothing much reveals itself upon you until you first open the doors for such opportunities to come forward. If you retain an arrogant or careless, uninterested frame of mind and attitude, then this energy will bar you from becoming aware of other locations which are possible to explore. If you open your heart and give of yourself in a free loving way, and your hearts desire is to expand your knowledge and awareness in certain subjects, realms or locations, then your spirit aspirations will attune your soul to doorways which open before you, within which access is granted. If, for example, you could care less about planet X Y Z, or about other species in the cosmos, then you would have no way of gaining access to these worlds simply because of your mindset. In the spirit world, it is your genuine spirit desire and intent which reveals your true motives in action. Also to know, is that you could not visit a planet of X Y Z nature if you have never been there before, or know of it. What you would have to do is study the species or destination through the halls of records, and from there you will be given the keys to proceed further.
This explanation will help you understand why so many near-death-experience stories are so different in their description. It is because each individual has varied access to locations, beings and resources depending on their energy state.

Further on from this, you may for example, as I myself have, train to become a spirit guide of some description for other species elsewhere within the universe. If this is your hearts desire then so be it. You will be required to spend an extensive measure of time studying language, morality codes, belief systems and practices, biological functions and so much more depending on the nature of your work. You will also have to do a lot of observational work prior to working on a 1:1 supervisory basis. This is not to say however that you cannot just go and attempt to help in some way, but within caution and awareness that your actions may have adverse affects on other energy beings who don’t function the same way you do. -Sparrow

Old 12-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Ascender

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I would also love to know based on the information you have revealed whether time travel is/will be possible in the foreseeable future?
Old 12-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda0922
And sparrow how is it that you became so knowledgeable on all of this stuff if you dont mind me asking. everything you type is so interesting and I am extremely curious as to where all of you knowledge came from. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us!
Manda0922 - Hello from Sparrow

I have spoken elsewhere upon this forum why it is that you cannot remember your time in the spirit world. The short answer is that such memories are of a multi-dimensional state information format, which are stored in your spirit state. Your ancient spirit does not come with you into the physical dimension and therefore such memories remain behind. It is your soul, or body of energy consciousness which interacts more closely with your biological body. Information of your physical status and energy state is transferred through your silver cord to your spirit, which is attached to your solar plexus. It is possible to download information from your spirit in this way, much like an internet cable, if you learn to listen and engage the voice of your own spirit.

Death is a scary thing to many because they are responding to it through a survival instinct mechanism within their biology. It is an animalistic behaviourism which humans exhibit, amplified by their attachment to ego identity and physical state possessions. To overcome the fear one is to overrule their animalistic biochemical responses with a deep seated spiritual awareness.

As for where my information comes from. I often found books to be very repetitive in their supply of information. Though they have their uses, they also have their limitations. I can tell you I have purchased only one book in five years, of which I have yet to finish reading. To truly connect with deep seated awareness you must arouse your own knowledge and wisdom within you by allowing information to come directly to you from other sources, in other ways.
My alignment with spirit is somewhat more intimate and deep rooted than perhaps others are. You could say, in a sense, I have the capacity to gain access to and download information efficiently from my primary state. Though this is pretty much what I have been doing within the spirit world for a long time, so it is perhaps easier for me in that regard. Most every aspect of my physical life is motivated and energized by my deep rooted spiritual awareness. If one is willing to live their life with such focus and purpose then so too will they gain access to understandings of profound importance. -Sparrow

Old 12-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I would also love to know based on the information you have revealed whether time travel is/will be possible in the foreseeable future?
Time is not a structured thing. Time is really a state of awareness. To travel through time is really a matter of travelling through states of awareness. As your awareness expands, your definition and experience of what time is, and how it behaves will also change.

In Gods kingdom everything is permitted. This is to say, if you can imagine it, it can, and most likely has, already been done. How else would you have the capacity to imagine it? -Sparrow

Old 12-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
there exists in several locations around planet Earth certain portals, or gateways, which permit travel between dimensional realities.

This reminds me of the mirror in the Harry Potter movie, where Harry could go back in time, just by stepping into the mirror. What a cool adventure and learning experience this could be !

Do you think, Sparrow, it is possible to travel thru one of these portals, gateways in a meditation ? Or is this what happens when we are in meditation and our vibrations are raised to higher levels of consciousness ?

ohh the possibilities !

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Stormweaver - Blessings Adonai Yahweh

In answer to your question regarding exploration, you could understand through the process of awareness and hearts desire. If you understand that your soul once vacating the physical body is attuned to specific realms according to the energy you have, you will also understand that the access you have in the spirit world will similarly depend on your energy state. You will find nothing much reveals itself upon you until you first open the doors for such opportunities to come forward. If you retain an arrogant or careless, uninterested frame of mind and attitude, then this energy will bar you from becoming aware of other locations which are possible to explore. If you open your heart and give of yourself in a free loving way, and your hearts desire is to expand your knowledge and awareness in certain subjects, realms or locations, then your spirit aspirations will attune your soul to doorways which open before you, within which access is granted. If, for example, you could care less about planet X Y Z, or about other species in the cosmos, then you would have no way of gaining access to these worlds simply because of your mindset. In the spirit world, it is your genuine spirit desire and intent which reveals your true motives in action. Also to know, is that you could not visit a planet of X Y Z nature if you have never been there before, or know of it. What you would have to do is study the species or destination through the halls of records, and from there you will be given the keys to proceed further.
This explanation will help you understand why so many near-death-experience stories are so different in their description. It is because each individual has varied access to locations, beings and resources depending on their energy state.

Further on from this, you may for example, as I myself have, train to become a spirit guide of some description for other species elsewhere within the universe. If this is your hearts desire then so be it. You will be required to spend an extensive measure of time studying language, morality codes, belief systems and practices, biological functions and so much more depending on the nature of your work. You will also have to do a lot of observational work prior to working on a 1:1 supervisory basis. This is not to say however that you cannot just go and attempt to help in some way, but within caution and awareness that your actions may have adverse affects on other energy beings who don’t function the same way you do. -Sparrow

Yo Sparrow.

Its like to become a teacher in human life, is a little bit similar to being a helper / guide in the spirit world.

I have always wanted to be a teacher. An educator, a mentor, a guide, a shoulder to cry on.

Maybe it can happen in the spirit world for me. As everyones intelligence would not be effected by biological means, or time that prevents one from pursuing their dreams.

Cheers _/\_