Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy. This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months). From this point on, the soul spends some time in the fetus and some time in the afterlife preparing to be born. It appears that the soul doesn't stay completely in the fetus until birth.

Why do miscarriages occur? A lot of times it is because there was a change in plans, so to speak. When someone gets pregnant, it is because some soul has decided that those parents would be good parents to have. The soul chooses to be born there to grow spiritually. If however, the situation changes (i.e. the parent's shape up their life and become better parents), then the baby may not be able to learn what it was supposed to, so it chooses not to take the risk of being born. Normally, if this is going to happen, it happens by the three month mark - but not always.

Baby who are miscarried later typically die so that the parents can learn some lesson in spiritual growth. These fetuses do indeed have souls and will be waiting as young adults for their parents when it's their time to move on into the afterlife. All will be well!

Any parents out there who have had a miscarriage should know that it's in NO way their fault! There is nothing anyone can do to prevent a miscarriage, if there is spiritual reason why it occurred (which there almost always it).

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com
Old 20-11-2011, 08:41 PM
mac

EternityForAllRadio

How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy. That's not evidence. Those words are simply the ideas (unsubstantiated in anything you've written here) of whomever you're communicating with.... This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months). From this point on, the soul spends some time in the fetus and some time in the afterlife preparing to be born. It appears that the soul doesn't stay completely in the fetus until birth. It wouldn't be the afterlife though, would it? It would be the forelife.... Never forget, readers, that we existed before our first earth incarnation, and indeed before even that....

Why do miscarriages occur? A lot of times it is because there was a change in plans, so to speak. When someone gets pregnant, it is because some soul has decided that those parents would be good parents to have. The soul chooses to be born there to grow spiritually. If however, the situation changes (i.e. the parent's shape up their life and become better parents), then the baby may not be able to learn what it was supposed to, so it chooses not to take the risk of being born. Normally, if this is going to happen, it happens by the three month mark - but not always.

Baby who are miscarried later typically die so that the parents can learn some lesson in spiritual growth. How do you know that? From the same discarnates? evidence, please.... These fetuses do indeed have souls and will be waiting as young adults for their parents when it's their time to move on into the afterlife. All will be well!

Any parents out there who have had a miscarriage should know that it's in NO way their fault! There is nothing anyone can do to prevent a miscarriage, if there is spiritual reason why it occurred (which there almost always it). Oh dear, here we go again.... claims without substantiation. You're telling us that simple physical malfunctions in our reproductive systems, leading to a failure of a pregnancy, isn't a significant factor? quote: "(which there almost always it)" evidence, please....

I shall have to take a look at this website of yours...see what I need to learn.

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com[/quote]
Old 21-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternityForAllRadio
How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy.
Most people here, with a few talking about personal experience of pregnancy (based on the simple ability for aura readers to detect a new and distinct soul within one's own body) are talking about souls decending after 5 or 6 months, sometimes later or not at all.

I wonder why you differ?

Quote:
This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months).
I couldn't find statistics for this apart from a layman article citing a inverse square law.

Plain survivability of foetuses with artificial support becomes 50% after 24 weeks, rapidly ascending after that time.
50% of those after 26 weeks don't have significant neurological disability (source). Earliest survivor is 21 weeks, 6 months.

Most legislation is around the same time, based on this, other perceived judgements about development of the foetus, balance of rights, balance of debate etc.

This ties in with the 5 or 6 months although it's not even close to conclusive.

To repeat earlier comments about "life at conception", it takes a day for the sperm to reach the egg and another day or so for it to implant (sometimes it naturally doesn't). So when does life begin?

It's notable that the even the Old Testament says nothing about when abortion becomes murder (Jesus never even skirts the subject).

The coil is designed to stop fertilised eggs implanting - are these then designed to kill 'accidental people'?

As always, it is the mother who has to make the final decision, preferably taking into account the wishes of the father and others. I only wish to help by providing accurate, unbiased information.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Omg, neverbethesame, they definitely DO have a soul!! I even have memories of being in my mother's womb feeling warm and content. I even recall having these memories and thinking about them when I was really young. Also, they say that when I was being born, It was hard to get me out of the womb..lol! Like I didnt want to come out, as I was very comfortable in there.!

Also, my older sister died in my mother's womb-- she accidentally strangled herself with the umblical chord when moving around in the womb. I had a dream of her many years later and she actually was grown now --wearing a white robe and similar hair that I have--only more strawberry blondish colored and wavy as mine is too. THen I have been reading accounts of children's Near Death experiences. One child named Todd Burpo in the book, "Heaven is for Real" saw his older sister who was never born - was a miscarriage. She grew in Heaven. He met her while there and when he was revived he told his parents that he never knew that he had another sister. His mother was in shock as she never told her other children about that miscarriage. This girl was hugging him and following him around in Heaven- it was so cute readng how he wasnt too crazy about this young girl following him and hugging him ...lol!