Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
You don't have enough sense to know when someone does not want to have speaks with you. I could careless what you think.

You're misleading people especially the Christianity religion. God Jehovah is my mentor , that means you speak something that's not true true or misunderstanding about truth.

You can say, you don't want to respond to my post but you can't deny you're misleading others. So anyone can respond to you if they want. Don't make a fool of yourself. Or the SF stuffs will tell you something that's true.

What you mean by no enough sense? Are you enough "mature" for saying something like you're misleading others?
Old 07-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Well no, I certainly don't.
Well yes you do have it, and some of the things you've said in later posts is the right decision/path to take but the evil ones hinder you because it is a passionate spiritual awakening/choice you've made trying to break out of the matrix. And we know that everyone that breaks the Matrix belongs to God. Be of great cheer, the evil ones have no hold on you and it is your despair that they thrive on which is why Yeshua said "let not your heart be troubled", I mean if your heart is full of joy the evil ones are themselves in despair. Now you know in part what that paradise is. May you be blessed in all things righteous.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:14 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Everything satan does, he must have Gods permission first! Romans 13:1 " Let every soul be subject to the higher powers; for their is NO POWER but OF God! The powers that be are ordained of God!" Satan is a power that be, only because God ORDAINED him to be so! Satan's power to deceive came from God! Its God's will that so many have been misled! And that is bible! Romans 11:32 " For God has concluded them ALL in unbelief; not satan, GOD! The whole bible must be applied. And that is one reason WHY God would not condemn ANY human. Your religion is useless where the bible is concerned.

Satan is a rebel standing in opposition to God--Not Gods will--satans will. You best read Rev 21:8--it is clear.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
1Cor 6:9-11, Galations 5:19-21-- 99% do one of these or false god worship or pagan practices--Both spots teach-- Will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
Rev 21:8
Yes Jesus died and opened the door to everyone- One must enter through the narrow gate--Jesus said--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( Gods kingdom)
The whole bible must be applied.
Satan has mislead 99% all through history. With the exception maybe when the Israelites stood strong. I believe satan beat 99% living today, centuries ago.
I happened to read those first two quotes you gave and I got to the part in Galatians 5 talking about emulations just like what it says in,
Galatians 4:12(kjv)
12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all.
Shall we put on our Rabbinical garb, and a set of long locks on the sides of our head while thumbing through our Babylonian Talmud, after all Paul is a self proclaimed Pharisee. I know what some people are thinking though and yes it's true, you don't need the Pharisee get up to be the image of them.
What I'm really interested in is how you got to the figure of 99%. One might claim the number to be more like 9/10ths. Please walk us through your proof of claim so I can tell the heretics with a different percentage that they are going to hell.
I believe the bible says prove all things. I'd say especially the things that come out of one's mouth.
Thanks for what ever its worth in advance.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Suspended
Master
I've just done some quick calculations and came up with these figures to help you with your proof of claim. Approximately there are around 2.2 billion Christians, 1% of 2.2 billion leaves us with 22million, so I looked up the amount of JW's as of 2016 there was approximately 8.13 million. So according to your claim that would leave 13.87 million over and above the JW's. that's ofc if the other religions don't make the cut. Unless you meant 99% of each religion but then again do you know all religions?
Old 07-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Of course God wants decent moral agency for humanity and our common consciousness. But God and the real about God,. has been misrepresented by so many wanna be religious leaders. The real is " Everybody" will be with God and evolved into his world, religion is trying to reduce that number because of their famous self righteousness.

We know what religion wants ; death and suffering for all of us sinners.
EDITED, I meant my last response to you!!!
My last post was referring to this choice of yours and I partially agree with you, so instead of what others are saying to you take a spiritual step back and truly ponder what you are reading. Walk back into the fire and study what people really mean with what they are saying and take another step back and ponder yet again and when you've done this enough times you will be able to dwell within the fire without being burned.
To address your last statement about sinners I would quote the bibles "Sin is not imputed where there is no law" and also "sin is the transgression of the law". Just so you know and also as your spiritual life matures not all laws are for one person and I'm not counting those that are added(Jeremiah 8:8). You'll notice that there are Christians that overuse their pet buzz word 'sin' and in another breath they say they are not under the law. Bare with me as I repeat what another Spiritual family member said to me about what under the law really means. Now imagine Moses UP on top of the mountain receiving the lively oracles or as I like to put it LIVING WORDS, and what were the people(not all) doing? Where as the modern meaning of the phase means they don't live by the law but by faith, and this is where they try to separate the two. So here's another angle to ponder on, it says "let not sin reign over you". When you distance yourself from religions make sure it's those ones that practise sin. I only say that because of this quote from the bibles and you can fill in the gap in your own self "True religion is..........". I would go on but I will be opening a thread at some stage that kinda links to this subject.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
I believe God's will is to experience.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:17 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I believe God's will is to experience.
I agree with you there, and it comes to what one intends to experience. I hope you have the right intent, good or bad.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Master
To continue on from post#146 I would say that you can learn good things from all religions as I also have learned much from them even if they are termed pagan. You might even get different perspectives of the same thing mentioned in other religions. There's good and bad in every religion, we just need to open ourselves up enough to know the difference. I'm sure that's what God wants.
EDITED!!!
I'll ask some rhetorical statements, which religions tells us to respect our parents. Generally speaking in this land I see many religions where the children respect their parents not only religions but also cultures.
I'm sure we all know where I'm going with this.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Suspended
Master
I suppose I better make my self clear, concerning other religions and every day people doing their every day duties there is nothing wrong with that at this moment I mostly only have the three Abrahamic religions on the hit list and its only those that use their religion as a weapon against others, especially others that are truly looking for the right way. They only get shot down before they take a step by hypocrites and that's why I and others have risen up. All God ever wants is for all to speak the truth as you know it, since God is truth, when you speak truth you speak God. Ok time for a break.