Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-10-2017, 06:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
All have sinned, and you cannot condemn any of us. Jesus has taken away the condemnation your religion teaches.

Luke 9:56 " For the Son of man came not to destroy men's lives , but to save them." All those sinners that you will not allow into God's Kingdom are already safe from you.

The words of Jesus--Matt 7:21-23
Old 30-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The words of Jesus--Matt 7:21-23

The words of Jesus , John 12 :32 If I be lifted up from the earth, ( or crucified), I will DRAW ALL MEN TO ME!" Of course this has yet to happen, but it will in the last great day. Jesus will draw everybody to him, and then he will save them all. This is the real gospel of truth.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:20 AM
kjw47

Quote:
The words of Jesus , John 12 :32 If I be lifted up from the earth, ( or crucified), I will DRAW ALL MEN TO ME!" Of course this has yet to happen, but it will in the last great day. Jesus will draw everybody to him, and then he will save them all. This is the real gospel of truth.

That is you twisting what is said. The whole bible counts.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
That is you twisting what is said. The whole bible counts.

I am not twisting what he said, he said he will draw ALL men to him. In fact, the word " Draw" there is taken from the Greek word " Helkuo", which means " To Drag"; that means he will use force to save all of humanity. All those who do not believe in him will be forced to his salvation. This belief that some will be lost is pure satanic deception. Jesus died for everyone, no sin can stop human salvation! Glory!
Old 31-10-2017, 09:24 PM
kjw47

Quote:
I am not twisting what he said, he said he will draw ALL men to him. In fact, the word " Draw" there is taken from the Greek word " Helkuo", which means " To Drag"; that means he will use force to save all of humanity. All those who do not believe in him will be forced to his salvation. This belief that some will be lost is pure satanic deception. Jesus died for everyone, no sin can stop human salvation! Glory!

1Cor 6:9-11, Galations 5:19-21-- 99% do one of these or false god worship or pagan practices--Both spots teach-- Will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
Rev 21:8
Yes Jesus died and opened the door to everyone- One must enter through the narrow gate--Jesus said--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( Gods kingdom)
The whole bible must be applied.
Satan has mislead 99% all through history. With the exception maybe when the Israelites stood strong. I believe satan beat 99% living today, centuries ago.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
1Cor 6:9-11, Galations 5:19-21-- 99% do one of these or false god worship or pagan practices--Both spots teach-- Will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
Rev 21:8
Yes Jesus died and opened the door to everyone- One must enter through the narrow gate--Jesus said--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( Gods kingdom)
The whole bible must be applied.
Satan has mislead 99% all through history. With the exception maybe when the Israelites stood strong. I believe satan beat 99% living today, centuries ago.

Everything satan does, he must have Gods permission first! Romans 13:1 " Let every soul be subject to the higher powers; for their is NO POWER but OF God! The powers that be are ordained of God!" Satan is a power that be, only because God ORDAINED him to be so! Satan's power to deceive came from God! Its God's will that so many have been misled! And that is bible! Romans 11:32 " For God has concluded them ALL in unbelief; not satan, GOD! The whole bible must be applied. And that is one reason WHY God would not condemn ANY human. Your religion is useless where the bible is concerned.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Everything satan does, he must have Gods permission first! Romans 13:1 " Let every soul be subject to the higher powers; for their is NO POWER but OF God! The powers that be are ordained of God!" Satan is a power that be, only because God ORDAINED him to be so! Satan's power to deceive came from God! Its God's will that so many have been misled! And that is bible! Romans 11:32 " For God has concluded them ALL in unbelief; not satan, GOD! The whole bible must be applied. And that is one reason WHY God would not condemn ANY human. Your religion is useless where the bible is concerned.

Do you really understand the whole Romans 13 and 11 saying. Are you not quote or rote them out of context? God said, authority of good and not authority of evilness is from God. That's the conclusive proof真凭实据. Your explanation or understanding is desperate and misleading. How can a person of so much reading of Bible can misreading and misunderstanding of such expression? Are you a Christian?
Old 04-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Do you really understand the whole Romans 13 and 11 saying. Are you not quote or rote them out of context? God said, authority of good and not authority of evilness is from God. That's the conclusive proof真凭实据. Your explanation or understanding is desperate and misleading. How can a person of so much reading of Bible can misreading and misunderstanding of such expression? Are you a Christian?

Man don't waste your time questioning me.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Man don't waste your time questioning me.

But your explanation isn't right, don't you not knowing that? A Christian won't explain in your incorrect way. That's why I doubt your position in this unreasonable type of saying.

Your reading and understanding is just up to the standard of a kindergarten level, innit?

It's like you're born in this world then your feelings are not fit to be as a human then do you think that's a right concept? Just think carefully about my question.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
But your explanation isn't right, don't you not knowing that? A Christian won't explain in your incorrect way. That's why I doubt your position in this unreasonable type of saying.

Your reading and understanding is just up to the standard of a kindergarten level, innit?

It's like you're born in this world then your feelings are not fit to be as a human then do you think that's a right concept? Just think carefully about my question.

You don't have enough sense to know when someone does not want to have speaks with you. I could careless what you think.