Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Autums_Moon

O.O I think your going to be my new best friend

I know EXACTLY how it felt too. I was scared and had no idea what was going on with me. I thought I was going clinically insane...put me through a very bad depression, but I think the universe kicked me into gear. I'm still struggling though. Sometimes I feel my soul is just so tired and all I want to do is fall asleep, forever. I'm glad you can control this, where I've become afraid of myself. I hate it sometimes because its a part of me I use to embrace, but I didn't really have the best positive guidance, though I did learn a lot back then, spiritual wise. I hope you continue to grow ^.^ you sound like a really good person. Good luck!
Old 27-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Of course we can besties!!!!

I'm the type of person that I explore, pick apart, prod all types of things in order to better understand them especially if it deals with something personal as this because it allows for tremendous amounts of growth & self-actualization. The mind has a way of playing tricks with us especially the ego for it is very clever and FEAR is the underlying root of everything. Once you master your mind & thoughts you will begin to master all domains. The real challenge is staying focused and present in the moment and allowing things to unfold. It's a lot more challenging than it seems because are minds are never still. It's always chattering away, thinking, processing and always plugged in. The purpose is not to control anyone or anything but master yourself and have complete and absolute control in regards to all of your thoughts but not allowing the world to push back. Mastering our space and being secure in who we are.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Seeker

My telepathic abilities are getting stronger. I've been picking up people's thoughts instantaneously but...it seems that women are responding a lot strongly to my emotions than usual. They can tell pretty easily when I'm angry, sad and just my overall mood. I guess my emotions are becoming pretty transparent including my vibrations when I enter a room. The only issue that worries me a little bit is that I sense that others can pick up my thoughts as well ...telepathically and I don't really want that. I guess I want my psychic ability but I don't want others to pick up my thoughts.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:34 AM
hartreemoon

That sounds totally awesome. This whole experience you describe. I'd love to be a living magnet like you!

But a side question - hows your aura now? Is it radiant and powerful? And, how large is it now?
Old 14-12-2012, 12:47 AM
gangamonk

I love this thread. It seems to me the amazing is within us, and when we still the outer, quieten the mind, we feel this. Sometimes we wonder at this energy we have come into contact with, yet, we later discover it is US. It is our connection to the perfection and wonder of US. How wonderful is your original experience Charismo.
Old 20-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Experiencer
I am somewhat like you charismo, though its seems your innate vibration is more magnetic then mine.

I've had deep eye contact and smiles of recognition with complete strangers, its as if the devine in my recognizes the devine in the other.

One time an old lady hugged me crying on a busy street and said that I carried the light.

People always bring up existential and spiritual topics around me, and I always say something positive.

I feel like we all are constantly communicating and we dont need words per se.

Also, I love life and others from my soul unconditionally. I just want to hug everyone and say that I love them, and when I see sad people I always try to cheer them up by doing something from the heart like a kind gesture.

People unconciously know others intentions so if your heart is at the right place you will draw people unto yourself.

Glad to hear things are working out fine for you brother.

Good luck on your journey and god bless,
Old 20-12-2012, 09:53 AM
IAMDorthea

i love those types of experiences with others:)