Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-11-2010, 10:00 AM
pictoriale1

Arrival of the snow Faeries

Here is a photo of the snow faeries heralding in the first snows of winter
in my garden,

If you want to see more nature spirit photos why not check out these two sites.

http://pictoriale2010.webs

and

http://fairytastic.ning.com/

Last edited by pictoriale1 : 30-11-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Seeker

oh my gosh there are so many!!
what a fantastic picture :)
Old 30-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Master
Wow ! Awesome pics !! Thank you for sharing !
Old 30-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Amazing photo ! Wow !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Cherub T

That is amazing!!! X
Old 30-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Master
Wow! Very sweet thanks for sharing.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 06:52 PM
eraser

I'm a semi-professional photographer. I see a very out-of-focus shot, probably taken through window glass, of some foliage.

Different strokes....
Old 30-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Amethyst

Pictoriale, your snow faeries photo has made me smile all day.

I love it!

Eraser, the snow fairies photo was not taken through glass. Pictoriale has 7-years experience researching & photographing nature spirits.

These beings are energy and so sometimes come out in photos as a blur, rather than a crystal sharp image - they have no phsycial body.

Here is some important information about 'blurring' when taking nature spirit photos written by Pictoriale:

http://fairytastic.ning.com/forum/topics/the-blurring-effect-on

Below is another example of what may be first thought of as blurred, an error of the photographer - but on closer inspection it is beings of light manifesting.

This photo was taken at dusk - that magickal time!

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 30-11-2010, 08:16 PM
eraser

Oooo-kay. :)
Old 30-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Summerkat

While I know there are nature spirits and have seen things myself, I'm in agreement with eraser. These shots to me that I've seen here at Spiritual Forums while they certainly are magical looking always seem to be blurs and not genuine nature spirits. If I showed a shot like this to someone and didn't say a word about it having to do with faeries or nature spirits I really doubt anyone would think they are anything but a blur. We see nature spirits cause we are primed/told they are there and so are willing to accept the blur and fill in the blanks. Our minds see what isn't there. But its still only a blur..magical looking yes if you bend your mind that way. Just not real.

I also looked at the link provided. Even if faeries were such a fast vibration that they only came out as blurs, it doesn't explain why the plants are blurred..why everything in the photos are blurred..not just the nature spirits.

These would be wonderful in story books for children about faeries. These are nice fantasy art photos.