Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Tiy

Astral Projection/OBE

Okay....now this may seem like a bit of a simple question to some of you guys so apologies for being a bit of a dizzy blonde where this subject is concerned.

But what is the difference between astral projetion and out of body experiences? I have heard some people refer to them as being one and the same thing...is this right or are the totally different experiences?

Just curious...looking forward to your replies.
Old 26-07-2006, 04:37 PM
AsIDream

I have had experiences where I have done both. I consider them both to be astral. I once read somewhere that there are over one hundred divisions of the astral plane alone. I cannot speak for this personally. I can say that I have had dimensional experiences that I would deem to be more than astral, meaning some kind of different plane altogether. It all goes farther than this even. Imagine having an NDE and coming back. Now, imagine that there are those who can do this on a continuous basis at will. We are indeed Divine.

Your old friend :)
AsIDream
Old 26-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Tiy

Thanks AsI

Now you have definately given me something to think about...over 100 divisions of the astral plane...hmmm....actually that doesn't seem too far fetched to me. Quite amazing and breathtaking if you think about it....do you think we'd ever be able to visit all of them in one lifetime? I think maybe I'd like to try.... *grins*

thanks again my friend! xx
Old 26-07-2006, 10:22 PM
AsIDream

After the astral come the emotional and mental planes I might add, and then after that there are said to be many Heavenly planes. When one goes higher, it seems that the term 'soul travel' begins to be used. I can only distinguish between the lower astral planes ( usually night time-like) and the upper astrals where it will appear to be daylight. The only way I know to access the higher planes is by invoking the ascended masters to teach you on the 'inner' planes. When I get there, I will tell you (lol).

AsI
Old 31-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Tiy

ooohhh...I think there is a lot to this subject i need to learn! lol I have travelled to places that are both daylight and night time....so I'm confused here! I know that some are glimpses of past lives and some are journeys...but even some journeys seem to takeplace in daylight....*scratches head and looks confused* hehe!

Okay...so who are ascended masters? (I really do need to learn more) The problem is that i don't actually learn how to do things...I just kind of do them...do what comes naturally i guess you could say....so I don't know the right terminology and stuff like that! heh! So sorry if i seem a bit dim at times...

Quote:
When I get there, I will tell you

I'll be ready and waiting to hear when you do.

Hugs xx
Old 03-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account
i slipped out of body last night my heart rate altered considerably as i was coming back in, a really strong, slow but steady thump it was all i could feel, it's not that i'm scared of this just wondered if anyone could explain why?
Old 03-08-2006, 10:23 PM
AsIDream

I have had that happen. I have never understood it either, but end up being grateful that I can astral. I guess it is because of the drastic shift that involves your whole being.

AsI
Old 04-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account
thanks for reply, its a strange sensation isn't it, was giggling like a loon when i came back properly
Old 04-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
Okay...so who are ascended masters?

Good question! lol

Ascended Masters are said to be those who have developed spiritually - to a master stage? A bit like shamans do on this plane?
Master of Arts? Being an example?
Master of Science, being another example?
While 'Master of Spiritual Ascension' quite simply = master of spirituality?

But in other terms, they are a spirit who chose to come back to help others ascend!

They do also get stuck in the 'human routine', coupled with its energetic hindrances! But ultimately, once they re-connect with who they were, they're away!

Didn't know what an AM was either until somebody looked at me and said... "oh hello! Ascended Master then?" lol
A lady from a circle over in Aylesbury, bless her.
Not that I could be this fully, as I still haven't ascended? Again! But my spirit is there, which has, and it's just my human body and soul that needs to catch up!
But it is there, waiting for me when I'm ready to fill these boots.... hurrah!

Also got awarded some wings that day, what a touch?
But only really use them now for power surges as I'm still a bit unsure of how to fly?!

Sometimes they come in handy at working around darkness though - but wings are merely there as a show of 'inhumane' abilities?
And to provide a being with a 'sense' of such extra abilities?

People used to draw angels with wings for example, because when people looked at a picture - of a man or a lady (without wings) who were said to be an angel - that person would think, "so what's so special about them then?"...
They don't look any different? Why are they so special?

Wings quite simply depicted an ability that was feared or revered by the populace? A flying human would indeed be worshipped or feared?

Love and light,

AM
Old 05-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Tiy

Thanks for the info AM...now I know.

And you have wings? Now that is cool.....I could have done with some of those yesterday when one of my ponies decided to give me flying lessons But that's a story for another time! heh!
Closed Thread