Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2006, 04:10 PM
feohgoddess

my astral travel is getting a bit weird

hi all!

so i have posted before that i experience astral catalepsy/projection and sometimes travel more than 2x a week.

yesterday, i was taking a nap and i came out of my body and wandered around the house. my daughter saw me which is wild i think, she kept saying HI MOM! WATCHA DOIN?" i thought maybe this wasn't possible, only to find out my husband was really tripping out and saying "it really happened. she saw you and was pointing at you" the thought of my daughter seeing me in spiritual form wandering around the house is just alot to swallow for me. its one thing that my cats are aware that im around, but my 3 year old? i told my husband "yes i was right there by the sink and saw her pointing"

anyone else have similar experiences? i've been more open with my family about astral projection, to find out that they experience this too. i even go to my families houses, and tell them what i saw, and my mother, who lives in texas (im in california) is just in aw over this. she experiences astral projection from time to time.
Old 21-07-2006, 08:57 PM
silversong

I've often heard it said that young children have a stronger and more pure psychic ability than many grown people. This is because their ideas of the world have not yet been instilled into them - they see nothing wrong with being able to see spirits, and so they are often open about it. In later life, when school and sceptic parents have done their part to convince the child that it is a product of their imagination, the child either keeps what they see to themselves, or their brain simply stops telling them what their eyes are seeing.
The same goes for past life memories. Children under five can often recall their past lives, sometimes in detail, but if their visions and memories go ignored or scolded, they will soon forget - like a flower which is not given water. So encourage your child - your daughter saw you, so who knows what else she can see and do? Especially if you teach her about spirituality and help her enhance her abilities! You could have a wonderful, psychic child... don't repress her gift! :)
Old 27-07-2006, 11:51 PM
feohgoddess

oh i agree and i would do nothing or want nothing more to enhance my children's gifts. i'd never want to rob them from them. well i know my daughter sees my father because she tells me he's funny. my father passed away when i was 6 years old. my daughter also has a strong kinetic energy field i know that sometimes it happens in childhood and puberty and any other hormonal changes but its just something that is.

i think its terrible that people scold children when they see they saw something, or tell them its not true. i want my children to be spiritually in tuned as i am learning day by day to become more and more spiritually comfortable.
Closed Thread