Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Experiencer

Yes, I have felt all of this, as has my TF. The first few times we talked on the phone, he told me his face felt 'hot'.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobawater
oh man! THIS! this is exactly what it felt like last night. i felt so hot and felt so much actual heat between us, but when i felt him, he was cold!

So you experienced this between the two of you together in the physical???
Wow, if so that means that I'm on to something. Cause I've only ever experienced this spiritually.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Ascender

yes, I have been feeling a cold heat as well. Often I wake up in the AM and feel like this already which was weird. It never occurred to me that it could have been from the awakening but it would make sense. I thought I was going through menopause early lol
Old 25-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
So you experienced this between the two of you together in the physical???
Wow, if so that means that I'm on to something. Cause I've only ever experienced this spiritually.

Yes. I am blessed to be able to spend time in the physical with my tf/sm. What I posted earlier happened just last night! What's even more funny is that you would think that with all the heat we would want to get some space to cool off, but no, we just cuddle up some more haha.

You are definitely on to something!
Old 25-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobawater
Yes. I am blessed to be able to spend time in the physical with my tf/sm. What I posted earlier happened just last night! What's even more funny is that you would think that with all the heat we would want to get some space to cool off, but no, we just cuddle up some more haha.

You are definitely on to something!

That is so great! I'm soooo happy for you! And thanks for sharing, because I promise, things like this give me more and more clarity all the time.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator
I have felt heat But i never gave it much thought. Before I came out to my sc/tf if anybody recall me describing how I behaved when I saw or heard him.

{ here's a recap. I begin shaking so bad that I am noticed. Like a leaf in the wind. My heart I swear is going to come out of my chest. Adrenalin rush that lasts forever. I also feel warmth radiating it Changes spots. My legs feel like jello. )

I notice i still do this but its less. So glad I came out over came my reaction that was as strong as it was. I can take the little reaction thats ok it tells me that yep this bond is strong.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Loving_Soul

I have listened to more overnight and I understand it to be the physical reaction to your heart awakening - your heart centre is open and this is where the 3rd energy or unconditional love eminates from...I notice it happens often when I feel that woosie giddy feeling of love not just for myself or my love but in social situations where I'm feeling it for all - sometimes my moonstone pendant is so hot it feels like it has been baking in the sun lol
Old 25-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
That is so great! I'm soooo happy for you! And thanks for sharing, because I promise, things like this give me more and more clarity all the time.

Thank you! I try to cherish and appreciate these moments as I am very aware that the rollercoaster ride continues...
Old 25-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Has anyone noticed that your body heat has increased during your awakening - I have felt it for a while now but today I had quite a few comment on it - not a sweaty hot - a dry heat that just radiates - particularly from my chest spreading across to my shoulders
You're just pouring out more energy, I remember one time I got into a drunk like state from awakening because of all the energy around me, pouring out and even becoming one with.

I was just about part of the room but in that almost all knowing state of mind when you awaken. It is lovely, here... have a hug, I love you, man!
Old 25-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
You're just pouring out more energy, I remember one time I got into a drunk like state from awakening because of all the energy around me, pouring out and even becoming one with.

I was just about part of the room but in that almost all knowing state of mind when you awaken. It is lovely, here... have a hug, I love you, man!

Lol yes yes - it is a drunk on love kind of feeling and I felt like I was going to burst into tears from the sheer joy of it - it really softens your centre and makes u feel vulnerable and exposed and loved "in love" with all hehehe