Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-07-2012, 04:43 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, thank you Henri, but, I must say - any doubt expressed or demeaning is
like oil/water off a duck's back.
We all pretty much know at our ages that a person that ridicules says
way more about himself than the one it is directed at....I think anyway, at this
point in the game.

Well I don't see it that way... at these forums.
(perhaps you're not the shy type) But...
How many times a thread begins with....

"Well you're probably gonna think i'm crazy"
" I've never told this to anyone"
" I've been afraid to tell anyone about my experuence....."

If folks have the courage to share an experience that seems a bit weird ....... It seems very uncool for
someone to ridicule them online.... or call them a fool ... whatever.
In forums that were created to offer support for alternate realities-experiences.

How many children squashed their abilities, when parents chastised them for their "wild imagination", or "making up stories."

Many have had such experiences with family & friends.... and come to these forums to share & learn..... not to be laughed at or judged.

We all can learn from one another's experiences.....without making fun of things we cannot accept or imagine.

Many many many new ideas were laughed at ...... and still are....but hopefully we're here to advance our understanding rather than to crush ideas we don't understand.

Sorry for the rant... but I feel strongly about this...many new members are shy about sharing things they've had to conceal, for fear of ridicule.

Fun is cool. but please be kind ......

Old 04-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I can form an opinion about a Volcano without jumping in. Or form an opinion on Heavens gate or Jim Jones peoples church without drinking the kool-aid.
These are my own opinions if you do speak in tongues and you feel its a heavenly manifestation of your God so be it.
It is okay that some people does not agree.
I guess when you decide for yourself how you feel about something you arrive at only 2 conclusions.

You either form an opinion based on first hand experiences of what you are forming an opinion of or you speculate and fill in the voids of what you do not know with past life experiences from other areas of your life that parallel in some way.

If you really want to ever be able to relate this experience to others its something to be tried.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 AM
Yes, people have opinions and people have read about speaking in tongues.

Just as people have read about the Moon and what it might be like ---
Follow the Donald Trump Method -go to the top...go to the guy that knows;
Go to the guy that has experienced it...then sit and listen.

Be a student...I say.
A student is a very high thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Master
*I have never felt confidence in the speaking in tongues. It is one of a number of gifts mentioned in scripture, as in 1 Cor. 13.

What impressed me most about the Lord had to do with power, and as manifested in healing.

Jesus stated, "All power in Heaven and Earth has been given unto me, go you therefore and preach the good news to all nations...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the Age."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-07-2012, 08:19 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
*I have never felt confidence in the speaking in tongues. It is one of a number of gifts mentioned in scripture, as in 1 Cor. 13.

What impressed me most about the Lord had to do with power, and as manifested in healing.

Jesus stated, "All power in Heaven and Earth has been given unto me, go you therefore and preach the good news to all nations...baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the Age."

Were they the actual words of the man Jesus who said, the words you hear are not mine, but those of the Father who sent me. Or were they the words of He, who said in reference to the body of Jesus, which he had filled with his spirit, "Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up?"