Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Guide

Angels/Spirit Guides

Is it possible to have no angel or spirits guiding you. Everything I've researched and learned during my awakening process seems to be that we all have something guiding us.

If it's possible that some don't have anything, why do you think that would be?
Old 21-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Master
Hi,

We are all spiritually guided and assisted. We are all deeply loved.

In a real way you could say that the entire universe knows who you are and is doing everything it can to respond to your concerns in a helpful manner.

Every one of us has a higher self. That is an aspect of us which is not confined by human reasoning. The belief that this could not be true would be sponsered by our logical reasoning. In its world these things do not exist.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
Hello Lolly,

Every single one of us have spirit guide(s) and angels assiting us at all times. Some of them are prmanently assigned to us while others come and leave as the need arises.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Knower
It took me a while to meet mine too after my spiritual awakening. Before he came he told me he had been watching me from a distance.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 21-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
um i ov ft wondr ths 1 2 do we hav a gnel on 1arm or devil kn orth arm bth argun wot we shud do devel tell us 2 be bad or or drain r angl gide sayin dnt ndt coz it gud get us in 2 trubel it cud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Hello Lolly,

Every single one of us have spirit guide(s) and angels assiting us at all times. Some of them are prmanently assigned to us while others come and leave as the need arises.

Questions if you will allow?
1. What if one does not believe in spirit guides? In the sense that most spiritual encounters one has had have not been as benign as this sounds?
2. What if one realizes angels for what they are, inhuman and does not necessarily believe them to be as beings of ultimate good and love and light as mass media would have one believe?
3. More importantly what if one simply does not need this type of assistance, is there even a choice? What if one chooses not to be assisted by a guide?
4. Finally and importantly still, what if one so chooses to put their faith in their selves ( Yes this includes the higher self as one realizes such a part of one's self exists) and in God? What if essentially that is all I need?

Just a few questions I thought I'd ask while I'm online.

Blessings.
Old 22-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Pathfinder
I believe we all have guides. I have at least two guides. I feel my main guide's presence daily, and it communicates with me softly and knows how to approach me nicely. On the other hand my second guide appears very rarely, but when it shows up, you can feel it as if fifth gavarly regiment has just arrived. It can cause noises (my wife have also got to experience this ), strong feelings/emotions and telepathic messages.

There was one interesting regression hypnosis session in one book I read some time ago. This developed man's soul told about his last dying. After the death he was alone and he didn't need any guides to assistance him. He knew a way to the spiritual world. In the spiritual world he didn't need any welcome parties. He just passed all the routines.

I have also read once, that we don't have a guide when in some cases when we do suicide and we go to the some afterlife midway station, and then we are forced to born again as soon as possible without spirit guides. Maybe it was Sylvia Browne's book. Hard to remember, it's so long time since I read a book.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Guide

I'm quite new to my awakening process, it's been 9 months but I feel like I've come a long way already however, I was told I didn't have a spirit guide or guardian angel and I wondered if that was because I'm in a place at the moment where I may not need one! My life is so good right now after a year of utter despair and I believed they were always with you as some of you say just that they could change depending on what's happening in your life path.

I wasn't in a position to ask why at the time because I was so shocked and I was trying to process it but ultimately, I couldn't......I refuse to believe I don't have at least one guide. I just haven't met them yet.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I'm quite new to my awakening process, it's been 9 months but I feel like I've come a long way already however, I was told I didn't have a spirit guide or guardian angel and I wondered if that was because I'm in a place at the moment where I may not need one! My life is so good right now after a year of utter despair and I believed they were always with you as some of you say just that they could change depending on what's happening in your life path.

I wasn't in a position to ask why at the time because I was so shocked and I was trying to process it but ultimately, I couldn't......I refuse to believe I don't have at least one guide. I just haven't met them yet.

What do you think, do you have a spirit guide when you are studying your past moments in your life or you go to deep meditation? Do you feel it? Have you tried to ask proofs from your spirit guides? My guides gives always clear signs when I ask proofs. At the beginning when I wasn't good with signs, I wanted hard physical proofs. So, I was experiencing handshakings, body pushes, guide raised my pulse to high and dropped back down immediately when I asked, guides uses electrical devices, makes noises, makes butterflies follow me and gives messages to other people contact me just when needed. Some of those things I have asked my guides to do or they gave me a message when they will do clear messages.

Maybe your guides weren't close to you when this guy said so to you and she/he didn't see them, but I'm pretty sure your guides observe you from the distance when you don't need guidance. Usually, I understand, those guides comes closer to you when they are needed and then you can feel them better.
Old 22-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Guide

I don't think I feel them when I meditate deeply but I've had leg pulls twice. I wasn't sure if that was just reflex but the more I think about it, they were quite substantial leg pulls so maybe I have been close and not realised what it was. It's only the last month or so that I've really gotten back in touch with my emotions and how I really feel. To cut a long story short, somewhere along the way in the last 5 years, I've closed myself down and shut everyone and everything out in order to survive.

I've only just found out that I'm an empath and I've been soaking up so much from others and never taking care of myself first. I guess I had to shutdown and withdraw to recharge. I've been following a pattern all my life of having to remove myself from people because I'd literally drained myself and didn't realise I was doing it. Then last year, it was like ok I'm done now. I'm not doing this anymore.

I thought I was just an oversensitive mardy pants and that I needed to toughen up so it's so good that everything's now just slotting into place.

I'm going to ask for a sign and see if it comes Icrics, I like the thought of that. I'll let you know how I get on.