Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Knower

Is it normal to be falsely perceived as innocent or naive?

I think I'm an indigo or at least something similar. My sensitivity is pretty visible to people. It just gives me a different look in my eyes and makes me seem very different. It seems like non-spiritual people mistake this for being innocent and naive. This really annoys me. To me being sensitive after a certain age is kind of the opposite of being innocent or naive.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Master
Hi,

It is best in my view to not concern your self with what the perceptions of others are about you.

Being authentically different is a gift to others even if they have no way to appreciate such a thing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I think I'm an indigo or at least something similar. My sensitivity is pretty visible to people. It just gives me a different look in my eyes and makes me seem very different. It seems like non-spiritual people mistake this for being innocent and naive. This really annoys me. To me being sensitive after a certain age is kind of the opposite of being innocent or naive.

I'm also highly sensitive and seem to get more so as I get older. I keep away from large groups or crowds of people as I find that draining. I work in an open plan office which is really difficult at times but I'm fairly sure my colleagues view me as being cool and aloof, maybe slightly eccentric.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I'm also highly sensitive and seem to get more so as I get older. I keep away from large groups or crowds of people as I find that draining. I work in an open plan office which is really difficult at times but I'm fairly sure my colleagues view me as being cool and aloof, maybe slightly eccentric.
I kind of enjoy large crowds. Everyone kind of drowns each other out and I can kind of draw energy from the crowd. They kind of make me feel more normal. It also makes my energy harder for other people to read, so people are more likely to treat me normally and not cord onto me. But I know I would get drained from an open plan office. I don't like the feeling of being watched.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Experiencer

Vamp?

Quote:
I kind of enjoy large crowds. Everyone kind of drowns each other out and I can kind of draw energy from the crowd. They kind of make me feel more normal. It also makes my energy harder for other people to read, so people are more likely to treat me normally and not cord onto me. But I know I would get drained from an open plan office. I don't like the feeling of being watched.
Maybe you are an energy vampire and don't know it? I read a book on spiritual defense and there was a small section on energy vampires. The author said this is a choice someone makes before incarnating so there is no cure for it. He also suggested If someone knows they are but doesn't want to be anymore ( a "regretful energy vampire") they can wear and surround themselves with softer colors like light pink and have a mostly vegetarian diet. Could be nonsense or there could be something to it. Only you would know.

On the flip side of that I have been hearing that energy vampirism occurs as a result of personal trauma and can stop once the person is healed...
Old 11-07-2017, 03:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Maybe you are an energy vampire and don't know it? I read a book on spiritual defense and there was a small section on energy vampires. The author said this is a choice someone makes before incarnating so there is no cure for it. He also suggested If someone knows they are but doesn't want to be anymore ( a "regretful energy vampire") they can wear and surround themselves with softer colors like light pink and have a mostly vegetarian diet. Could be nonsense or there could be something to it. Only you would know.

On the flip side of that I have been hearing that energy vampirism occurs as a result of personal trauma and can stop once the person is healed...
I've thought about it. I think it's because I'm just prone to being tired and I have some health issues. I probably wouldn't have these tendencies if I got the same amount of energy as everyone else. I'm putting some effort into not being an energy vampire around individuals, but I don't see anything wrong with drawing energy from a crowd or the atmosphere of the room.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:24 AM
Experiencer

Vampires need hugs too
Quote:
I've thought about it. I think it's because I'm just prone to being tired and I have some health issues. I probably wouldn't have these tendencies if I got the same amount of energy as everyone else. I'm putting some effort into not being an energy vampire around individuals, but I don't see anything wrong with drawing energy from a crowd or the atmosphere of the room.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:

There's a lot of disease being cured with diet these days. maybe some good veggies and raw whole foods in your diet might help you with your health issues. have you watched "what the health" on netflix pretty much covers the root of most disease.

I can testify that diet and No fap have changed my energy levels. I feel like Pop Eye the sailor man all the time! And yes i Eats Me Spinach!!
Old 22-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

It's sometimes frustrating but also somewhat useful label. Consider it as a filter, if anyone believes the label being true and refuses to get to know the real you instead, it tells more about those people than you. Do you have to spend time or energy on those people? The choice is yours.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

if you're a sensitive person it will obviously give you a different way/energy to you, which people can undermine as being innocent (speaking from experience). who cares what they think tho :)