Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Master
Isn't the entire ocean in a drop ? I think it is
Old 26-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Master
If the ocean is in the drop, how can the drop thus be in the ocean?
Old 26-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
It can only be a drop when it leaves the ocean
but imagine this drop of water expands but not by merging with other drops
it get huge, millions of miles across.
is it still a drop or is it an ocean?
If the drop leaves the ocean and expands to become an ocean, doesn't it become a different ocean to the one it left before?

Maybe I am complicating things.

Bottom line: How can I be God when God is God?
Old 26-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
If the ocean is in the drop, how can the drop thus be in the ocean?

Oneness...
Old 26-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
If the drop leaves the ocean and expands to become an ocean, doesn't it become a different ocean to the one it left before?

Take away the label ' God ' . Labels separate us.
Old 26-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Take away the label ' God ' . Labels separate us.
I don't understand you...

However, I've just been reminded of something that the 'label which shouldn't exist' because "I alone" exist is telling me now:

"Don't think it's You becoming ME, silly, it is I who becomes YOU!

Remember those times you let me in and I took you fully over?

You didn't remember anything that happened afterwards, but I reminded you.

All you could feel was ecstatic love and bliss for the whole time.

You saw and felt me everywhere, remember?

Everything was me, but you were still you...but you were so lost with me being inside you to notice it.

We were like that for hours and you were dancing unawares.

After I left, you still felt me, remember? Your love for me grew 100 fold after that and you threw yourself fully into my worship. That was 34 years ago.

Nothing has changed between then and now, except for your terrible memory of events.

NOW DROP IT! " - Shiva

Old 26-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Reincarnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Hi All, I recently shared in a post that I had a powerful shaktipat experience.

In this awakening, I realized myself as all the mysteries of the entire Universe. I realized that I - this imperfect human being that I am - is Mother Godess, Father God, and that which birthed them both, the Tao. I realized that all beings are me and this is all my dream. It was a major expansion of my consciousness.

Then when my ego came back it high jacked the whole genuine experience and made up a bunch of storylines. I actually became delusional, like believing I was the reincarnation of a well known Buddhist teacher... I was OUT of touch with reality, which I believe is the opposite of enlightenment (my definition of which is becoming sane.)

I've never experienced delusions or psychosis, and have had powerful spiritual experiences which have always been clean and left me with a greater sense of clarity. This experience has left me shaken and in some self doubt.

I'm wondering if any of you have had what you felt was a genuine powerful spiritual experience which triggered psychosis/delusions? I also know kundalini risings/shaktipat can trigger spiritual emergencies and psychosis if the person does not have correct guidance and is not prepared... and I think this is what happened to me.

Please be sensitive as it's vulnerable for me to share this. Thanks!

Hi!

Read what you wrote. It is possible to be reincarnated as anybody isn't it?
Haven't we all reincarnated many times? Most likely we have all had highs and lows in different lifes. Even if you were that teacher...now you are someone else...don't let it go to your head. Evidently there was a reason you came back. Maybe Ego was exactly why!

I found out at least one of my definite past lives, the one I keep getting dreams and messages about and I was someone semi famous...around 2000 years ago! But...alas it matters not. I had lots of mediocre incarnations after that and I needed to learn a lesson in this life about what happened then. I don't even bother telling people who I was, I told one person in my family and they acted like I was crazy so figured what's the point in telling anybody. It matters not. Life is about living in the present...but knowing about the past helps us to not repeat the same mistakes twice.
Old 26-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Yes.we can end up with two VERY different oceans but they can merge into one easily with no resistance and we have one again..

How can I be God when God is God?????????drop it
Old 26-06-2017, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
How can I be God when God is God?????????drop it
He just told me how already and thus it is dropped, but thank you and I'll be mindful of this past moment in the future whilst being in the now.

I understand it all. It's like you said to me before....this was Him tonight (in addition to the above post):

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=14
Old 26-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
He just told me how already and thus it is dropped, but thank you and I'll be mindful of this past moment in the future whilst being in the now.

I understand it all. It's like you said to me before....this was Him tonight (in addition to the above post):

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=14

What did he tell you ? Or is it a secret