Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Experiencer

Hi Lanm1192!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
I am very curious about this phenomena frankly. I kinda just want to understand why this seems to have happened a lot, where a New Ager finds Christianity, then the angels and such they worked with turn into demons that torment them for a period until their god finds the grace to drive the demons away.

Another man he said he believes all New Agers contact demons, but more in the Greek sense where they are not evil, but teachers, who could be either good or bad, depending on who you work with. This sort of brings me back to that whole energy feeding thing with Christianity and the egregors, but then, that god allegedly doesn't mess with free will either, so.....

So yeah, any ideas or thoughts that explain this phenomena would be great.
Spirituality is all a matter of degree. Lust, competitiveness, and egotism all reflect those on the lower astral levels.

In Hinduism, Catholicism, Judaism (Jewish mysticism), and Islam, there is the concept of the seven astral planes/heavens. The basic idea is that common spirits gravitate to one of the first three astral planes, the basically spiritual gravitate to the fourth or fifth plane, and the saintly and individualistic ascend to the sixth or seventh plane.

The fourth plane, where everyone has a Dominant Aura Color of yellow, is where all the religious heavens are located. But the people there are only basically spiritual, and so they often compete with other discarnate communities or Group Entities in order to gain more converts down here, among those in the flesh. Those in the flesh who convert often join the discarnate collective or astral gestalt after they transition, adding their consciousness to the collective, making it slightly stronger.

You have Buddhist Group Entities, Sikh Group Entities, Hindu Group Entities, Christian Group Entities, Islamic Group Entities, Reticulan Group Entities, Catholic Group Entities, New Age Group Entities, etc. Every successful religion to date has been empowered by one or more fourth plane discarnate communities.

So to address the issue you raised...

There are no demons in the Judeo-Christian sense. All souls originate from The Original Creator; demons and angels were never created in the first place.

However, when you have a corrupt soul transition to the Other Side, that person can be considered to be demonic, however weak in The Light. Since they are spiritually retarded, they cannot ascend to a spiritual place and must stay with people who are just as hostile, just as lusty, just as immoral, as they are themselves.

Oftentimes, the spiritually retarded in the Spirit, who still have yet to learn their lesson, combine their consciousness on the second plane - where everyone has a Dominant Aura Color of red - in order to appear to someone in the flesh, albeit telepathically, as one powerful demonic figure. I have had a number of run-ins with Group Entities though the years, many of which at the onset were on the fourth plane.

Fortunately, the non-living higher power on the Other Side, that many refer to as The Light, will not allow sadistic acts to be done to innocents without retrogression to a weaker state. Thus, the sadistic joy of evil people in the Spirit in a second plane, red-energy Group Entity is inherently short lived. The astral gestalt falls apart and the spirits in it lessen to a lower dimension of energy, which corresponds to a shrinking of their consciousness.

Thus, when you are in a situation whereby you are astrally abused, it is important to call them out. Tell them truthfully that they are simply inferior spirits who don't have the courage and integrity to be A Light Unto Oneself and who must hide in a collective. Keep in mind that as they abuse you, they lose energy, not gain it. Ride the storm and you will find that it is they who are ultimately punished, while you become emotionally stronger.

To help understand how astral gestalts or Group Entities operate, we shall explore a yellow-energy New Age Group Entity prophet that I saw in public at the 1993 Reincarnation The Journey Continues Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, before he became rich and famous.

Dannion Brinkley had his first near-death experience in 1975. It completely changed his outlook on life, as NDEs generally do. He went from a self-proclaimed jackass and bully to a hospice volunteer, metaphysical author, prophet, and lecturer. His NDE resulted in him having various Gifts of the Spirit; mainly within the psychic realm as opposed to active gifts like healing and telekinesis - indicating that his Group Entity was not as large as that of someone like David Blaine or Cyril Takayama. His gifts stemmed from a Group Entity on the fourth plane; the same one he visited when out of his body.

In his own words in a radio interview that subsequently was put on the Net, Dannion describes the merging of his psyche with that New Age Group Entity during his first NDE:

"I don't so much believe in individual soul identity...because when I entered those crystal cities I became a part of a soul consciousness. I was no longer Dannion...I stayed Dannion until I got to the crystal city. Then I had no more point of view that was mine, I was part of a collective. I was like the Borg on Star Trek: I was assimilated. And I had an overview and a connectedness...I knew that there were other individual consciousnesses within the soul but I was a part of that soul group."

Cheers!