Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-07-2017, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello awareness,

Thank you kindly for your insight which is much appreciated. It's certainly odd to experience these shifts and am wondering if it indicates an expanding consciousness.

The mystery continues and glad to know I'm not losing my mind!

Welcome, Chrys. I wouldn't say you're losing your mind, but in a true sense you are "loosening" your mind, indeed expanding your consciousness, my friend.

Most definitely.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
it's interesting/significant (to me) that mandela is so nearly mandala.
mandala:
- a geometric figure representing the universe in Hindu and Buddhist symbolism.
- a symbol in a dream, representing the dreamer's search for completeness and self-unity.

earlier, i'd thought to share the idea that awareness expressed as:
"they were experiences that your Higher Self, your soul consciousness,
wanted you to see and experience"... rather than them being errors of
some kind which you'd observed.

Bashar has related ideas of 'shifting' which sync up with some of the discussion here.

i believe i've witnessed [very] many 'oddities' which fall outside probability
or explainability, but i'm not recalling them.
i do remember something as being quite strange:
many years ago, there'd been a young girl who'd fallen into a well.
the media covered it relentlessly at the time. no one (except me)
seems to have had the memory of an extremely similar event having
occurred a few years earlier than that!

i will have to research bashar and the ideas of shifting.

makes me wonder really....
Old 25-07-2017, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i will have to research bashar and the ideas of shifting.

makes me wonder really....

Bashar :: Shifting through infinity
https://vimeo.com/203925041
Old 28-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Re: Residual Evidence of Other Earths on the Internet

Just for the fun of it, here is yet another Internet forum I found on Google in which someone mentions "Curious World" on the Travel Channel in a matter-of-fact manner in a discussion. http://www.commercialsihate.com/trav...topic6447.html

This was in 2009.

As mentioned in my first post in this thread, the Travel Channel never had a show called "Curious World" in this Earth's current linear past timeline (this I have verified and documented as fact through both Google and Bing searches, as well as from a customer service representative from The Travel Channel that I e-mailed), although a number of people, myself included, clearly remember watching a show with this exact name on the Travel Channel around the year 2000.

Yet the Internet is like a quantum computer, it is multidimensional, and it is indeed showing residual evidence from other timelines, meaning other parallel Earths (such as the parallel Earth with "Curious World" on The Travel Channel that I shifted from).

This is natural, given that whatever telecommunications technology humans create is in fact an attempt to mimic what the multidimensional soul can already do (and much better, at that). The television ("tell-a-vision"), telephone, radio, computer, Internet, virtual reality, etc., all symbolic of natural psychic ability that all souls have, such as telepathy/clairvoyance, and access to the "Akashic Records," the Cosmic Internet.

"As above, so below. As within, so without."

----------

Awareness:

"These episodes of timeline shifting are not glitches, neither is the residual evidence that can be found on the Internet, but are in fact natural occurrences of cosmic physics. This is a gradual, unraveling revelation for humanity, one that is picking up speed with the rise in consciousness of your human species."

Old 04-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
Gracey this is an awesome thread!
I loved reading about everyone's weird stuff...and I've had many of these myself...of just all sorts of things. I have posted stuff in the past here on SF, probably in the time travel section or wherever it was folks were posting threads loosely on the topic of space/time shifts &/or Mandela effects.

BTW thanks a tonne to Awareness for sharing the links...it's true about the internet, I completely agree & have had the same sorts of experiences as what he mentioned.
So sorry to see him go now that I was only just beginning to see and enjoy his posts!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Bashar :: Shifting through infinity
https://vimeo.com/203925041

Hey, thanks Horace. Will be my watching tonight.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Gracey

Okay, i watched the video. Seemed generalized information that I am aware of already, not that i dont appreciate the link.

i guess my mind is in search of a new concept. a new color even. i have thought of all kinds of theories on time travel and consciousness and read others books on the subject as well.

BUT these glitches really make me think, kinda makes me feel trapped really. is there something to break free of? to become aware of?

de javu, precog dreams, telepathy, glitches, etc. it all seems to be inter-related.