Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-01-2011, 03:26 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's like I used to have a tree outside my rehearsal studio and would stare at it. Faces and such would appear in it, clear real to life faces, but green like the tree, and I'm aware of the imagination imposed there.

In other instances where I did not procure, they were not 'made of tree', like a cloud image is 'made of cloud'.

I think it's easy to produce a blurred photo and see stuff 'made of blurry tree' and also doctor photos to give credibility to some lengthy work.

It's not that I'm a sceptical, it's just that there's 1000 piles of bull dung behind every cow.

Hi Gem,

the tree spirits ARE there in the trees. It isn't imagination.

I had a hedge outside my kitchen window in one place that I lived and there was a tree spirit there for over a year, throughout the seasons. It never changed and it was always there, even when I clipped the hedge, then just as suddenly as it appeared it disappeared and never returned.

Blessings

grazier
Old 17-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Master
I can see the two men.

Apparently there are two spirits In this pic.

I see the spirit woman In the car but I cannot see the other one.

Can anybody see the second one.. Hehe hehe

Attachment 363

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 10-02-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Master
Another chap that came to mind.

Ted serios. Anyone heard of him? He used to hold a camera to his third eye area and take a picture without a lens - I think...

Attachment 366

Attachment 367

Attachment 368

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 10-02-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 04:00 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictoriale1
Thanks Grazier for posting this, it was like a breath of fresh air for me to pop on SF and see what you had typed.

I have been taking photos for years now of all the phenomena you speak about and it it totally true.

For anyone else who may have doubts, I say take some photos of your own and examine them carefully.

Oh i remember seeing these pictures actually several years before. Much before i knew SF at that point i dismissed these pictures as some gimmick.
Old 25-01-2011, 05:22 PM
pictoriale1

HTML Code:
Oh i remember seeing these pictures actually several years before. Much before i knew SF at that point i dismissed these pictures as some gimmick.

Haha - were you referring to my photographs Sunny shine?
They are no gimmick and yes I still take photographs
Old 25-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Yeiacatl

Thanks for this awesome posting grazier! I can not wait to meet an actual Elemental! I am so excited, or to meet a fairy, or some other mystical creature! How about a dragon! I would get such a thrill out of meeting a dragon! So I definitely believe. There is just so much out there life is so huge and amazing. the imagination is such an awesome gift and a wonderful tool to utilize for the higher good. Thanks again.
Old 30-01-2011, 06:48 AM
sapphire97

thanks for the info.
Old 30-01-2011, 07:13 AM
dogninja

I see a chicken in the photo, and what looks to be a mosquito larvae!