Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-07-2017, 07:27 AM
Experiencer
How far can a medium help the deceased soul?

A medium is able to talk and help the deceased soul when he is still hesitating to move on to the light.
i also want to know after that, after the soul moving to the light, if he still in need of some spiritual evolving help, can a medium still help him from this side?
or just let it go, surrender?
or can ask the other higher spirits/beings/angels to help that soul on the other side to evolve?

Thank u
Old 28-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Master
Any help a soul needs or is entitled to will be given on the other side automatically, but prayers are always helpful
Old 28-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Administrator
A medium can help lost souls move into the light when they have crossed over they will get all the help they need

Namaste
Old 02-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Knower

Dear Starnight1

I agreed with peteyzen on prayers are always helpful, but disagree on help is "automatically given in the other side"

Just a reminder on the alegory of "cross over", only after they will get all the help they need, but before this the spirit will need all help available to get in touch with good spirits to be assisted. Only when he recognizes his faults, regrets his mistakes and ask for help trully sorry, this is what the "cross over" alegory means. Before this all prays will help him reach this point.

Pse find in questions 479, 662, 664 till 666 from The Spirit´s Book from Allan Kardec some clarifications, you can freely download at internet a pdf file this book.

664. Is it useful to pray for the dead, and for suffering spirits, and, if so, in what way can our prayers soften or shorten their sufferings? Have they the power to turn aside the justice of God?

"Prayer can have no effect upon the designs of God; but the spirit for whom you pray is consoled by your prayer, because you thus give him a proof of interest, and because he who is unhappy is always comforted by the kindness which compassionates his suffering. On the other hand, by your prayer, you excite him to repentance, and to the desire of doing all that in him lies to become happy; and it is this way that you may shorten the term of his suffering, provided that he, on his side, seconds your action by that of his own will. This desire for amelioration, excited by your prayer in the mind of the suffering spirit, attracts to him spirits of higher degree, who come to enlighten him, console him, and give him hope. Jesus prayed for the sheep that have gone astray; thereby showing you that you cannot, without guilt, neglect to do the same for those who have the greatest need of your prayers."

Good study
Old 06-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the help.

lauterb, i downloaded the book did a very fast reading, i m not in stable mood today, so i havent studied it clearly as i supposed to do, but i get the main meaning like u posted here.
I actually lost someone very important person to me, he wasn't a very "good" man here, i prayed for him, still praying when i miss him, if i don't miss him that day i dont pray.... i m wondering if i shall stop praying one day, i dont know.
i also lost a few other good friends, i dont pray for them, i feel i m selfish now....
the more i m growing, the more i feel everyone is important.

today a friend lost her dog, she is sad,
i m wondering if dogs and cats r getting the same spirits group help there as humans?
some say it is same, but i read others a channeling web by alien saying the cats and pets they r different, they just incarnate back immediately...

Allan Kardec book talks about spirit guides and familiars, too, he says the spirits and familiars can be our guides and protectors. but i read another book telling that angels and spirits r not our real spirit guide, our spirit guide is the human we meet in meditation, thru him/like a door keeper, then we can work with the familiars and angels, we shouldnt work with them directly...the spiritguide is a human never a spirit, and never a human we met on earth such as ancestors friends.

I m also wondering if a person died in a sudden trauma/murder or terrible accident, will he suffer there firstly then get help later? cos a human in trauma usually gets a lot negative stuff....
and usually they even r difficult to go through the door to the other side, they will wander around the earth like a ghost for a while, maybe till a volunteer medium or a volunteer spirit see him in trance to help him out of this trap, move him to the other side/spirit side?

sorry for so many new questions ,
some emotion comes up and leading this....
thanks again...
Old 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
A medium is able to talk and help the deceased soul when he is still hesitating to move on to the light.
i also want to know after that, after the soul moving to the light, if he still in need of some spiritual evolving help, can a medium still help him from this side?
or just let it go, surrender?
or can ask the other higher spirits/beings/angels to help that soul on the other side to evolve?

Thank u

In the first few moments a person leaves their body, they are purely in their emotional body. They are overwhelmed, they need to face their emotions. Then they can go to their higher body. I have helped a few people see this but they would have figured this out on their own! I only helped certain people because they were family and they had a lot to face.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:04 AM
Knower

Dear Starnight1

You are more than welcome, dont hesitate to shot some doubts!

"I actually lost someone very important person to me, he wasn't a very "good" man here, i prayed for him, still praying when i miss him, if i don't miss him that day i dont pray.... i m wondering if i shall stop praying one day, i dont know.
i also lost a few other good friends, i dont pray for them, i feel i m selfish now....
the more i m growing, the more i feel everyone is important."

Good that you are praying for them, you can read about how to pray and some suggested prays in Gospel book from Allan Kardec, preliminary instructions are the most important point to help you understand the meaning and benefits.

Dont be economical in prays (from the heart) you can produce infinite prays and they will help all you think to!

"i m wondering if dogs and cats r getting the same spirits group help there as humans?"
No, they receive a quite different one from humans, but they also receive all help they need!

"Allan Kardec book talks about spirit guides and familiars, too, he says the spirits and familiars can be our guides and protectors. but i read another book telling that angels and spirits r not our real spirit guide, our spirit guide is the human we meet in meditation, thru him/like a door keeper, then we can work with the familiars and angels, we shouldnt work with them directly...the spiritguide is a human never a spirit, and never a human we met on earth such as ancestors friends."

Sorry, but if I understand correctly you are confusing your conscience wtih an entity different from you?

Pse note that angels are no less than spirits of high moral development, lets say "one step down" than Jesus. How can a human help you? By telepathy? How can he know what you need if he is not close to you all the time? How can he listen to your prays?
It is not possible to your spirit guide be a human!

Take a lok on questions 489 till 521 fro The Spirit´s Book from Allan Kardec about protector spirits or guardian angel.

"I m also wondering if a person died in a sudden trauma/murder or terrible accident, will he suffer there firstly then get help later? cos a human in trauma usually gets a lot negative stuff...."

Pse note that it depends on the merits this person have gain during his life! From the question 257 you will find: " Observation has shown us that the perispirit, at death, disengages itself more or less slowly from the body. During the first few moments which follow dissolution, a spirit does not clearly understand his own situation. He does not think himself dead, for he feels himself living. He sees his body beside him, he knows that it is his, and he does not understand that he is separated from it; and this state of indecision continues as long as there remains the slightest connection between the body and the perispirit."
From the Gospel chapter XXVIII, 4- PRAYERS FOR THOSE NO LONGER ON EARTH.
FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS JUST DIED
59. PREFACE - Prayers for those who have just left the Earth ore not for the exclusive purpose of showing our sympathy. They also have the effect of helping to release them from their Earthly ties, and in this manner shorten the period of perturbation which always follows the separation, so allowing a more peaceful awakening on the other side. Nevertheless, in this case, as in all other circumstances, the efficacy depends on the sincerity of the thought and not on the quantity of words offered with more or less solemnity in which very frequently the heart does not participate.
Prayers which truly come from the heart encounter a resonance in the Spirit to whom they are directed, whose ideas are still in a state of confusion, as if they were friendly voices come to awaken them from sleep (See chapter 27, item 10).
We know some cases that the spirit in an accident was taken from his body before the crash in order to spare him from the pain! Each case is different one, but all of them with no exception receive help!

"and usually they even r difficult to go through the door to the other side, they will wander around the earth like a ghost for a while, maybe till a volunteer medium or a volunteer spirit see him in trance to help him out of this trap, move him to the other side/spirit side?"

First as soon as he dies they are already in the spiritual world! What happens is they receive the necessary help to cut their ties to the old body, some cannot cut these ties since they are too attached to the bod. Due to each "vibration" they will be attracted to different regions. A suicida will be atracked to zones that suicidals live there and respectivaly for all kinds of people! They will spend some time there as much as necessary to understand his behavior and repent(is litle more complex but take this is a superficial information). As soon the necessary time ends they will be rescue (for second time) and addressed to some rectifier colony. Thereare several types of colonies in spiritual world, regenerative etc.... They are like a cities. One nice book to ready is "Astral City" from Andre Luiz.

This situation is also described in questions from 154 to 165 from The Spirit´s Book.

Good Study!
Old 08-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Experiencer
Thanks lauterb for your patience and time to deal my questions....
I will read the book again when i calm down a bit of some emotion, i encountered a thing lately ,kind of hard to focus my mind totally yet, and i feel when i reading or studying medium or channeling, i must with a very clear and light mind and mood.

The other book speaks of spirit guides is written by Edwin C.Steinbrecher <The inner guide meditation>
in this book he told to find the spirit guide by meditation, and u will be led by your spirit totem to meet this guide who is a human, but maybe with a goat head , still a human.
but never a spirit or entity or angel,or ancerstors.
the guide will teach you how to work with spirits angels, and each time must through him, otherwise the energy from spirits will be too strong for u, and the result will be sometimes too horrible.
so i feel this is maybe the doorkeeper actually, not just a spirit guider/human.

he also said in this book the famous channeling person Jane roberts met the wrong guide..seth.
seth is intelligent and awesome, but not the right guide, thus couldnt really protect Jane robert from her death(by long term disease)
he said the true guide for Jane roberts should be someone from her nineth house on her astrology chart.