Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Guide
Raising your parents

I heard that we take more after our grandparents, which would mean that your kids will have the personality of your parents. You raise your own parents. This is part why people adore their grandchildren so much. I dont have kids and never knew my grandparents so if anybody could share some thoughts would be nice.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Badcopyinc

I've never heard this. i notice things in myself and siblings that we got directly from our parents but at the same time. my grandfather was a mech engineer and was a jack of all trades. and me and my full brother are exactly the same. outside of that. i still see a majority of traits being passed down from mother and father.

To argue myself those traits are also handed down from their parents so in a sense you really are like your grandparents...
Old 17-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Master
u cud say id di coz of moms alz/dem nw shes in a nursin hom im pretd for famly its not bean hear 2 say im scum im a vile esxsue of a humen bean i no wot i am dnt need 2 be tld bean tld be preded dor pele layn in me ovr mom why dnt i tak betr car of her coz i nat wll my slf thy wil say poor exsuse ciz u r scum grl i no wot ia m dnt need be tld by famy i am scum 1s its not beam 2 giv me a 5 min brethr i no i m a bad 1
sorry if im goin on 2 mush coz my hed is full of ts goin on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-08-2017, 04:37 AM
Master
My parents resisted my grandparents teachings.

I resisted my parents.

Maybe my childrens resistence to my parents teachings means they will adopt my grandparents teachings?