Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation and time traveling

I've heard that a person can travel through time via meditation, but most of the instructions on the Internet seem pretty vague. Does anyone have any advice, or experiences to share? How to start, what to do, what positions to use, what to think, when and where to do it? And is it possible to really travel through time via meditation, in physical sense, "go back there", or is it just a way to relive past experiences/remember things from your past in a very detailed and intense way? Thank you.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Master
Well technically, All Time and Space is NOW. However using a sense of 'time period' as a location or GPS coordinate for arriving at a specific place is useful.

I'll let you chain how to do it together however works for you, but will explain the general premises so you have a starting place. The tools or methods you use are just tools or methodologies. There is no right or wrong way.

"Past times' are recorded in the Akashic, we view them there. Future times are probabilities based on current energies and subject to change the further 'away' they are.

Movement out of body is done via Consciousness. It can be accomplished via Astral Travel or Conscious projection using one of several different bodies.

For travel via the Astral Body ask in the Astral traveling section.

For travel via one of the bodies in the Etheric field (Auric field) you must still the mind to the point it no longer interferes with the movement of consciousness.

*Be Well Hydrated prior to session to deal with channeled energies. If you aren't abort till the next day and drink several gallons of water, then try again, without enough water in the tissues it is very difficult to channel enough energy in to OBE consciously.

* Cleans and purify your auric field and body then open all your chakras and circulate energy through them.

* Raise your frequency. More is accessible at higher frequency levels. Flower scents, tones, crystals and minerals are all good methods of raising frequency. Select the highest ones.

* Fuel up - channel energy both Cosmic/Divine in and also Earth Energies and fill the auric field and body this can be done on the intake of breath. With enough 'fuel' a vortex can open. You can see this as golden or yellow cosmic energy and green energy from mother earth - or however you wish.

* Open the third eye if not already open or needs re-opened.

* Prepare to launch your consciousness. This is done via meditation and reaching the Theta brain waves state. You must reach a state of consciousness where there is no longer thought and mental commentary - as long as the brain is thinking it is in control and will hold consciousness from 'launching'.

* When Theta and total mental silence is reached, brain can briefly state the Intention ie.. "Head to Egypt 350 B.C West Nile" or "a previous life which has useful knowledge/lessons for this life".

* Watch the swirling energies in the third eye view, allow them to form into a tunnel or vortex, ALLOW - Do not form it with the mind.
Do not think. Total mental silence, alert observation, and keen psychic awareness are required.
When it opens enter it and follow the tunnel/vortex with zero thought - observe only. It will end at the desired destination. Any thought during this period will immediately pull one back into mental and body presence and abort the launch out of body.

* Once arrived direct movement with simple instructions, 'turn left, go towards the activity, flow river, follow person with basket". Navigating is done on Intention to do it. It happens instantly with the Intention. Any commentary other than simple directions will pull consciousness back into the body and abort the trip, at least in the beginning.
After numerous trips 30-50 one can use the mind a hair bit more without it immediately resulting in an aborted trip. It is very touchy though and easy to abort this type of OBE.

*To return to body simple desire to return. Allow for a gentle entry by wiggling fingers and toes and feeling the body again before opening the eyes. Once fully back in body drink a glass of water to help ground again and to keep the enhanced energies freely moving within the body and prevent energy fatigue.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
I can teach you a scientific method for reaching in to the future and traveling to the other side of your own personal tunnel using numbers. It's a backward thing so it has to be done right. In order to get it backward right, lessons have to be learned, mountains need climbing, etc. The door to the tunnel is half mirror.

An awesome ride if you like to travel. The biggest problem I think is that you get a snapshot at the top of the ride and not everybody wants to see the result. Good old fashioned "cause and effect" still applies to the human soul.

GG
Old 08-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Lorelyen

I'll mention it for relevance - there's a technique in the opening sections of the Voudon Gnostic Workbook (Bertiaux), Chapter 2, relying on a mandalum that the student has to construct. It needs acceptance and some understanding of Bertiaux' ideas which may not suit everyone. With that understanding though, adjustments can be made to imagery and various other things.

It also takes a lot of work and long periods of meditation. For those unable to manage an hour session it's a waste of time.

But it's there.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy04
I've heard that a person can travel through time via meditation, but most of the instructions on the Internet seem pretty vague. Does anyone have any advice, or experiences to share? How to start, what to do, what positions to use, what to think, when and where to do it? And is it possible to really travel through time via meditation, in physical sense, "go back there", or is it just a way to relive past experiences/remember things from your past in a very detailed and intense way? Thank you.
Traveling through meditation is far less 'controlled' than through more classical OBE (astral travel, phasing, etc) techniques. As such if you just want a trip to the past I suggest OBE rather than meditation unless you are already very experienced at meditating.

Pretty much you need to go into a meditative state deep enough that you are no longer associated with your physical form. At that point, your physical limits no longer apply and relocating in time or space becomes possible. Usually the first such experience in this category is when your awareness expands beyond your body. Somewhere about the time you are able to expand your awareness beyond the size of the Solar System, such relocations in time and space become possible (this is typical not a requirement).

Usually in meditation, you 'go' where its relevant (purposeful) for you to go, not necessarily where you fancy going. So to get to some past you wish to visit, one would have to meditate on why its important to go there.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Pathfinder

It is interesting that you mention this, because I used to do this in dreams a lot. I know they are just dreams, but perhaps something inside of me was just remembering how do it? Haha...

I believe the position I use in my dreams is to sit on my butt, draw my knees in and tuck my head into my knees, and wrap my arms around. Then I focus real hard on the point in time that I want to travel to (which is super easy to do in dreams for some reason, not so much in real life...) and almost like going through a tunnel, I end up in the past. Usually I do this if the dream isn't going the way I want, and I want to start over. I guess I must have some level of lucidity when this happens.

That being said, to do this in real life would be no more than astral travel or an OBE, where you can review the past, maybe even "make changes" (perhaps to heal a trauma), but of course you will just wake up in the present reality.