Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Seeker

My Friend Just Died

Hi, I thought maybe this was the appropriate place to get information. My good friend just died... she was very spiritual and we knew each other very deeply in that way. I don't think anyone knew the things that she knew about me. I've always felt guided and protected (I had another good friend die about 7 years ago and I've felt that he has been an angel, or a guide to me in some way)... but now, I feel even stronger in some way. I miss my friend that just died very much, but I almost feel like she died because she had to be a guide for those who were close to her. Is that something that others believe in?
Old 07-07-2017, 03:05 AM
Master
Yes.

Personally I believe those who pass can be guides to others in need, not only those close to them.

Your friends life is not for nothing, and in spirit and in heart she is still with you, and will be, always.

I sincerely give my condolences to you for the physical passing of your friend, and though she is gone in flesh what she has taught you remains, the love for your friend remains and will always be there.

Focus on that love and comradeship and continue to share it with others. Honor your friend's memory by being a remarkable example of the friendship you two possessed.

She will be with you forever in spirit, and will be a guide to others now she has departed, as she was to those who took the effort to know her while she walked here on this earth.

Take comfort in her memory, Indigo_Sky.

Blessings, be well.