Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Knower

Listened to my intuition and this is what happened...

I just want to share something I found a little funny, but intriguing at the same time.

One time, my mother had brought home some chicken from the deli and I was hesitant to eat it. My whole family decided to have a bite and then realized that the chicken was old and rotten from it's taste.

Another time I was debating on whether or not I should eat hamburgers that were being grilled on the barbeque and as I was thinking this, a bug flys and lands right on one of the burgers!

My dad was cooking steaks and my appetite had decreased at the moment. My sisters ate some of the steak and it wasn't fully cooked.

I noticed that everytime something went wrong I had missed it because I had listened to my intuition and it came in the form of feelings in my body and changes in my appetite.

I feel like at these times the universe was testing my ability to follow through with
My feelings and how those feelings apply to your intuition.

They came in sudden urges not to do something and feelings of discouragement, like "no, you shouldn't do that!"

There were also times in which I had missed bad things that could've happened around me. If i can remembr them i will share them, but almost EVERY time we had bad food, I always managed to prevent myself from eating it, unitentionally, through intuition. It's quite a silly concept, but I thought I'd share. What are some of your experiences regarding intuition? What happened?
Old 29-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Experiencer

Great thread topic !
I have had this kind of thing happen a lot. I also remember having an odd feeling about eating a fritatta/quiche at a party but someone told me i was being silly...i ended up eating it and got food poisoning!.
I guess the time correctly a lot too.
If i remember any more circumstances i will come back...
Old 01-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Knower

Isn't it incredible how the universe looks out for us in both small and big ways?
There really is someone looking out for everyone on earth
Every member in my family has almost died once. (Not including relatives)
My sister was born with a hole in her heart, but survived. Other sister flipped the car and nearly died. (She was also born with alot of water in her lungs that needed to be pumped out)
I fell and hit a propane tank (had a concussion and could've died if I hadn't stayed awake) and my mom had a disease that made her lose her memory (she was 25 at the time) that was fibromyalgia and she almost died.
My dad was born with something that almost caused him to die ( can't remember what exactly it was. Something to do with his lungs)

It's strange because I also remember being in the hospital with my grandpa in his last moments. My grandma had spoke a Native American prayer as my grandpa began passing away and all of the sudden, he started breathing more. The heart monitor (if that's what you call it) went green again and the nurses and staff were pretty shocked.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Experiencer

Maybe your intuition is telling you to eat less meat ;)
Old 16-07-2017, 01:02 AM
Seeker

Synchronicity and Intuition are two peas in a pod

Synchronicity and Intuition work hand in hand. For a while I was very focused on trying to connect with my spirit guides. I was searching every article, blog and chat site I could find on the internet for clues how I could do this. About a week later, I was talking to a coworker about energy levels, chakras and the power of crystals. She was telling me she collects a lot of different crystals for different things and actually showed me one she had in her pocket. It was a piece of Blue Kyanite and she handed it to me to look at. When I held it in my hand I felt a strange sensation. I clasped my my hand around it and I slowly felt a tingling sensation up my arm that started in my hand. It gave me goosebumps and my hair stood up like static cling. It was quite a unique feeling and I thought it was very interesting to say the least.

The next day at work I bumped into her and she said she had something for me. I was quite surprised when it turned out to be the kyanite crystal from the other day. She told me she had more at home and I seemed to connect with that crystal. I didn't know much about crystals so I looked up Blue Kyanite and was blown away by some of its description.

"If you have been thinking, how you can align your Chakras as well as make contact with your guardian spirit, this is the stone to use... If you have been working on making a connection to higher guidance, Kyanite may assist you with contacting your spirit guide."

This is just one example out of many. I find it is very useful to keep a journal because you can see just how much intuition and synchronicity influences your life. Sometimes you get messages that you don't figure out until days later, so it helps not having to remember details. Also I write down my dreams no matter how silly or outrageous they may seem. This is one way your spirit guides can try to get messages to you. Matter of fact, it seems that my whole drive to get a better connection with my spirit guides started through dreams and their interpretations. Apparently my spirit guides were trying to get my attention all along, but my conscious mind had no clue.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
I just want to share something I found a little funny, but intriguing at the same time.

One time, my mother had brought home some chicken from the deli and I was hesitant to eat it. My whole family decided to have a bite and then realized that the chicken was old and rotten from it's taste.

Another time I was debating on whether or not I should eat hamburgers that were being grilled on the barbeque and as I was thinking this, a bug flys and lands right on one of the burgers!

My dad was cooking steaks and my appetite had decreased at the moment. My sisters ate some of the steak and it wasn't fully cooked.

I noticed that everytime something went wrong I had missed it because I had listened to my intuition and it came in the form of feelings in my body and changes in my appetite.

I feel like at these times the universe was testing my ability to follow through with
My feelings and how those feelings apply to your intuition.

They came in sudden urges not to do something and feelings of discouragement, like "no, you shouldn't do that!"

There were also times in which I had missed bad things that could've happened around me. If i can remembr them i will share them, but almost EVERY time we had bad food, I always managed to prevent myself from eating it, unitentionally, through intuition. It's quite a silly concept, but I thought I'd share. What are some of your experiences regarding intuition? What happened?

....This very kind of intuition....that little voice in the back of your head that tells you....Hey! Not a good idea!.... is what has kept human beings alive since our species crawled from the primordial ooze 250,000 years ago!

This is in no way different than a distant human ancestor sitting on a promontory rock in Africa's Great Rift Valley and even though he see's no apparent danger...is having a gut feeling that crossing the river at this certain point is just not a good idea!

This same kind of sharp intuition has also served me well in the business world over the years....

I can't even tell you how many times that little voice has told me... "Don't do it! Your going to get screwed somehow!!!!"

Conversely....that same intuition has many times told me....act now!...success is there to be had!!! People who have a strong sense of this... Or deliberately try to develop that sense.....fare much better in life than those who don't!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 05-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
Maybe your intuition is telling you to eat less meat ;)

that's what I was thinking when I read this! as it seems like all these signs are meat related.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
... There were also times in which I had missed bad things that could've happened around me. If i can remember them i will share them, but almost EVERY time we had bad food, I always managed to prevent myself from eating it, unintentionally, through intuition. ...
It may just be a case of selective memory. You probably forgot the situations when you had a bad feeling which wasn't confirmed.