Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 29-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
In my current mind ......no one can " get freedom from emotion"...not even Mr Siddharta himself ........but as one awaken to Buddhism , one will just live with the life instead of filling in the life ........as one journey into this path , he realize he is emotion and no longer holding on to the emotion ... as one awaken to this , all emotion will gradually and naturally forgotten ... one will experience something that perhaps could be closer known as bliss / joy / ease ........as he no longer carrying the burden of emotion ... Buddhism is a natural process .....and if one awaken to this , one will never resist it and just flowing with it ......so forget your plan to be someone , just living the moment as no one ......

In your post to Ryan you said , ' leading to freedom of emotions ' It's possible to transform them but never to be free.
Old 29-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
In your post to Ryan you said , ' leading to freedom of emotions ' It's possible to transform them but never to be free.

Perhaps let me explain my current mind of Buddhism with a example .

Let say you fall into a river and getting out is never an option .If you choose to swim away from current or against the current ....regardless what you do , you will just suffering of fatigue as regardless what you do , you will end up in the sea .....but if you choose to swim towards the sea and you swim as hard and as fast as possible ... still you will just suffering of fatigue because there is no sea ... the sea is you ... is always you ....Buddhism is the natural process of al;l living or non-living travelling naturally back into the original state before existence ... a state of nothingness - The Buddha . So as human , we are not the " body"... we are emotion and Buddhism is the natural process that human travelling naturally freeing the emotion that causes their existence into the common state of nothingness ......so you could do what ever you want , believe what ever you like but you could never escape from Buddhism .....

....each moment is Buddhism and this natural process is leading us back into the original state before existence ....leading all existence regardless human , Coca-Cola can , plastic bag , computer back into the original state before existence ... a state of nothingness - The Buddha . So if one choose to resist Buddhism , one is choosing a path of greater suffering ... awaken to Buddhism , one will just flowing with the life instead of filling in the life....

So all living or non-living is Buddhist travelling in a natural process of Buddhism leading back into the original state before existence , a state of nothingness - The Buddha ... so all existence regardless human , animal , virus , tree , pen ,. condoms , plastic cup is all Buddhist as all is travelling naturally in Buddhism leading back to Buddha ........and the only one is not Buddhist is Buddha ......in my current mind , only Buddha is not Buddhist as Buddha no longer travel in Buddhism .
Old 29-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
If you refer to current culture , yes that is true but to me debate pushes me into realization even factor of realization ...in Buddhism , I debate not to state right or wrong as in Buddhism as what currently in my mind there is no right verses wrong ... no true verses false and no good verses bad ......all happening / all existence / all nature is all same great factor of realization .
If there is no right verses wrong, no true verses false and no good verses bad, all happening / all existence / all nature is all same great factor of realization, why you still want to debate?

Not debate should also push you into realization even factor of realization in Buddhism, because all happening / all existence / all nature is all same great factor of realization.

So, you still want to debate?

*Note
I don't mean to be ad hominem, and you don't have to answer my question. If you want to answer it, answer to your self.
I'm just want to help.

Have a nice day
Old 29-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulyo13
If there is no right verses wrong, no true verses false and no good verses bad, all happening / all existence / all nature is all same great factor of realization, why you still want to debate?

Hi mulyo13 , debate in my current mind of Buddhism is not to prove anything but as I debate , it pushes me into areas of the mind which perhaps I never been ....it is a great process of realization ... as one awaken to emotion , perhaps one is constantly in condition of learning / exploring so debate is just part of the tools of such process .

Not debate should also push you into realization even factor of realization in Buddhism, because all happening / all existence / all nature is all same great factor of realization.
So, you still want to debate?

If you are in a football match , you watch people playing football ... as you watch you learn ... if you are in Dalai Lama talks , you watch him and listen to his voice ...you learn ......my dear friend , we are in internet , in a forum ...if all of us keep quiet , no writing ... I think , I will not choose to be here anymore .....so debate is what I choose now

*Note
I don't mean to be ad hominem, and you don't have to answer my question. If you want to answer it, answer to your self.
I'm just want to help.

Have a nice day

Dear mulyo13 , frankly is always about me ...yes in my current mind of Buddhism , I am always alone ....indeed the question is answered by me for me to me ...is always me as you are just a condition ... same as I to you ...
Old 29-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
the action of stirring water is thinking ... the natural process of settling down is Buddhism .......so Buddhism is natural ...

It's natural to stir the water. It's natural to stop stirring it. It's natural for stirred water to be cloudy and natural for unstirred water to be clear.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi , for more than 10 years , I have invited hundreds if not thousand of Buddhism teacher to debate with me regards to Buddhism for my own learning process but sadly not many have really of the interest .......I choose the word " debate" not learning or discussion as I have reasons to say that most if not all Buddhism Teacher that have been communicating with me just want to teach me .........to me,everyone and everything is my teacher , I will learn without asking someone to creates emotion to teach me... so if you are a Buddhism teacher , currently teaching others Buddhism ...lets debate .
Thanks
CSEe

Sometimes it is appropriate to be compassionate and empathetic to someone's desire. If you desire debate, I shall grant you debate. Let's begin.

[EDIT]:

Oh oops, according to the Forum rules, debate is discouraged. Perhaps you may find people to debate with you in a Buddhist specific forum elsewhere? Good luck on your journey!

Forum rules: "Discussion: Members are reminded this is a discussion forum and not a debate forum. That is to say: Debates are destructive as they present one-sided opinions and destroy reasoned arguments, whereas discussions are constructive and encourage the expression of opinion. Trolling and preaching are not forms of discussion and posts or threads of that nature may be deleted, and those who persistently debate / troll / preach without looking to discuss may be subject to warnings leading to Disciplinary Action."

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 30-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
It's natural to stir the water. It's natural to stop stirring it. It's natural for stirred water to be cloudy and natural for unstirred water to be clear.

In my current mind , Buddhism start as the very beginning of existence , it started at before of the intention to stir as Buddha is never just the end of existence but also the beginning of existence .....so in this regards all is natural
Old 30-03-2016, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Sometimes it is appropriate to be compassionate and empathetic to someone's desire. If you desire debate, I shall grant you debate. Let's begin.

[EDIT]:

Oh oops, according to the Forum rules, debate is discouraged. Perhaps you may find people to debate with you in a Buddhist specific forum elsewhere? Good luck on your journey!

Forum rules: "Discussion: Members are reminded this is a discussion forum and not a debate forum. That is to say: Debates are destructive as they present one-sided opinions and destroy reasoned arguments, whereas discussions are constructive and encourage the expression of opinion. Trolling and preaching are not forms of discussion and posts or threads of that nature may be deleted, and those who persistently debate / troll / preach without looking to discuss may be subject to warnings leading to Disciplinary Action."

So may I know are you interested ? You can contact me via my email [email protected]
Old 30-03-2016, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
So may I know are you interested ? You can contact me via my email [email protected]

You are welcome to Private Message me to start your debate if you like.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 30-03-2016, 02:45 AM
Master
I think the idea of debating for the sake of debate is more about seeking to validate one's own views as superior to others' than it is about anything else. Sure, learning can take place, but perhaps going into the conversation with the idea of having a "discussion" would be more fruitful- being open to other's ideas rather than assuming one's ideas are the absolute truth.