Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone knows about Kundalini Energy?

I had some spiritual experiences in my life not too long ago and I'm trying to make sense of them. I had something I might call a kundalini rising, as I felt energy going through my spine from the base to my crown and back, going through each chakra. Around the same time I felt like I was born again.
Several months after those experiences I felt much more energized and like a better version of me. But then it faded away somehow and now I feel rather weak and without energy.

Does anybody know anything about this kind of experience?
Old 22-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Suspended
Hiya Indi

Perhaps if you put 'kundalini' in the search box, plenty of threads will appear that you can read.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:29 PM
silent whisper

http://www.crystalherbs.com/aura-sub...es.asp#lmental

this might help to understand some more..
Old 22-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Ivy

The energies we work with change. Sometimes, I feel that people put too much into getting/achieving the energy buzz... and it can leave them feeling drained.

When we accept the energy with us as it is in the moment, without value judgement (telling ourselves we must be doing something wrong), then there are days when we feel a little drained, but equally, the blissful energies are allowed to occur.

Stop chasing it, accept this day, today, and allow what is there to be there... is how I work with energies. And what you describe as kunilini is a regular part of my experience with energy, but on days when it's not there, I don't worry - and it always comes back.
Old 22-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I've had a Kundalini awakening. If you want to get that feeling of vitality back then I suggest meditation to enhance your self-progress. Not too much though, since you will feel some amazing things, but too much of a good thing can also be a bad thing. It could cause some unpleasant side effects. Go at your own slow pace.
Old 23-11-2014, 06:23 AM
eileen rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indi7
I had some spiritual experiences in my life not too long ago and I'm trying to make sense of them. I had something I might call a kundalini rising, as I felt energy going through my spine from the base to my crown and back, going through each chakra. Around the same time I felt like I was born again.
Several months after those experiences I felt much more energized and like a better version of me. But then it faded away somehow and now I feel rather weak and without energy.

Does anybody know anything about this kind of experience?

I had it once.
I classify it as a metaphysical type experience.
Something that elevates your frequency.

People who are working on ascension, experience this mainly.
though I suppose, it can occur to any adult, at any time.

My experience resulted from taking many courses over the years, that eventually led me to become self actualized (you can google that term), which led me to begin to explore mediumship (which I eventually gave up...as it doesn't fit with who I am), shaman work (again, not a fit for me), and so on. Eventually I began to explore my sexuality....and that is when a kundalini spontanously began (you know how it goes).

Sexuality is a topic I don't often discuss. But masters have used it for ages to increase their internal energies. It can assist in the enlightening process....or it did such work for me.
Old 23-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Master

Kundalini is like the wedding day. it is not about the event or the day. it is about what you do afterwards. it is about the marriage or the spiritual life. it is not about the great feelings of the day. it is about the growth you experience as you work the system, the chakra system.

kk
Old 24-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Tsuga

[color]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen rose

I classify it as a metaphysical type experience.
Something that elevates your frequency.

This is an interesting description, given by eileen rose.
If you know about frequencies such as the sine wave, or the triangle wave, and even the square wave ...

Take the sine wave, for instance, as a function of sound - and imagine the volume of that sound being regulated - rising and falling, rising and falling, rising and falling ... so that if you were to draw a graph of such a frequency and then by changing it's sine shape to a square-shape waveform, then a good analogy of the resulting shape would be like a cogwheel.

It's just possible that Kundilini is the mind, body, and spirit, being joined by the divine -

[like two cogwheels]

- as one rises and falls the divine presence falls and rises,
in perfect synchronicity,
connection.

Harmonic.

t.

[/color]
Old 24-11-2014, 08:11 AM
eileen rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
[color]

This is an interesting description, given by eileen rose.
If you know about frequencies such as the sine wave, or the triangle wave, and even the square wave ...

t.

[/color]

Frequencies are names God gives reality.
For example, if you have a nose bleed, it would have a frequency. As it is a fact and not an idea.
Ideas do not have a frequency (name).
Hence people tend to meditate to find out what is truth and what is illusion.
A master meditator, as one example (or even energy worker), would be tuned into seeing what was real about the situation and would pick up on a frequency (if they have mastered the healing art). It might be the word 'bleed' or 'hemorrhage', etc.
Something that easily identifies the condition, that is known to god.

If that makes sense.

Once you become awakened from the mentality (the surface thoughts), via an enlightenment type process, you can begin to pick up on frequencies. ..ie. that which is real (truthful). Usually, it is emotions, you have repressed (like anger) and so on. This allows you to begin to clear this past karma and begin to become your true essential self.
Old 25-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Tsuga

Actually, I've never experienced Kundilini. At least not the way others may describe it, or what I have read about it.

Before I'd ever heard of Kundilini, before I'd ever pursued my spirituality, I had a profound experience not too distant from what you might expect.

I had been playing a video game called Darkstar One, on my PC. The game progresses through a story with the completion of successful missions and side tasks. I was enjoying how the story was unfolding, as you might imagine when reading a really good book and wanting to know what happens next.

However, I'd become stuck on a task involving a flack gun on a space station under attack from pesky UFO's. I could not fight them off, no matter how many times I tried. Eventually the noise of the battle and the flashing lights started to cause me to shake, get dizzy, and feel sick - I had to switch off the game.

That night, I was awakened from my sleep by a horrendous explosion. The whole house shook and I was practically thrown out of bed. I thought there had been a disastrous gas leak, or something.

Then after several minutes of not hearing any car alarms, or neighbours, realizing the house was not really haunted. Then realizing that I was not really the only person to have heard the humungus explosion, because, I told myself it had all just happened inside my own head. As a result, you may be sure, from too much computer gaming.

The next day, even though I had come to terms with what had happened, I still could not shake off the feeling that the world had changed - fractionally!

I have since read other accounts of Kundillini and will always relate closely to my own strange experience.

Shakti