Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-08-2012, 10:48 PM
The Voice

Change Your Questions - The Voice

Deep within, comfortably nested in your energetic system are a set of questions, which guide the focus of your attention. These questions shape the nature of your decisions and help you pick a direction when you reach a choice point in your life. The questions are largely invisible, acquired through various means. Some questions are acquired in childhood. Other questions may come from a valued teacher. Some arrive through experiences in your life either positive or negative. Some questions may seem small and others large. The answers to these questions determine how you spend your time.

Here is a question to explore your questions. What is your relationship with mirrors? If you have a strong relationship with mirrors, it is likely that you carry the question – “How do I look?” Now if this is a big question in your life, the answer can affect how you feel about yourself. If you look good (however this is decided) then you feel good. If you look bad, then you feel down. You might even avoid going out or doing things based on how you look. Or you might spend a lot of money on looking good, even money that might be best spent on others things you need. Or you might spend a lot of time preparing to meet other people. Many carry this question – How do I look?

Another question that your communities encourage you to hold is “Am I winning?” If you carry this question you may find your attention focused on counting and comparing. How much do you have – how much does the other person have? Those deeply concerned ask – "Will this person help me win or reach my goals? If I spend time here will this help me win?"

Some, because of their experiences, carry the questions – “Will I be hurt?” When deeply held this question is applied to they gauge each and every new situation and often reject new possibilities for fear of being hurt in some manner.

Still others, often children, carry the question – “Where do fit? They are concerned with inclusion and exclusion. How do others see them is very important. As adults they may navigate the world asking, “Who is this person?” Where do they fit in the social status or power? This helps them to determine how to act.

There are other forms of questions that lead to very different points of attention. For example to stimulate your pondering about your own questions:
  • How may I be of service?
  • What is the nature of this living system?
  • What I am standing in the middle of?
  • What does my heart wish to say?
  • What qualities are present?
  • What is the light of this situation?
  • How are the children?

To explore your questions for one week keep a journal or record reflecting on the question – "To what do I pay attention? Where does my attention spend time?” After the week is complete turn over the earth of your attention and discover what questions are underneath.

If you wish to accelerate this process adopt the question for a month – What qualities are present in this very moment? Apply to all situations – inside yourself, in your relationships, in any conversation, with your family, your team, your organization, your community? What qualities are present in this very moment? This single question will change your experience of the world.

Received August 19,2012

Click here to receive this in your email each week -http://tinyurl.com/7sd52eh
Direct View -- http://blog.17messages.com