Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-04-2011, 08:22 AM
star-child

My mum wouldn't let me keep one in the house unfortunately!

Ah okay, just trying to fit some pieces of a puzzle together and wow your experiences sound amazing, I would love to meet some different beings one day.
Old 13-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Ciqala

Oh no, guess it's good to respect that (could always smuggle one in but i'm sure it would be hard to keep a cat a secret!) I have a cat named Sage, and live alone! was thinking of getting another one, but i don't think she would enjoy having another cat around.
Ah, I just did some interesting research about egyptian cat gods/ deities, apparently they come to several people in the form of really tall felines with long legs, (like around 10 feet tall) i've never seen that myself, think that would give me a slight scare to see (understatement), but some sources go into depth of how the cat deities were actually a form of Et beings that came to earth to the egyptian people. I also researched several sightings of Anubis coming to people in modern days, comes in the form of how he's portrayed pretty much, sometimes really tall, like 10 feet, in some incidents he appears all black, but always with the notorious jackal head. This one document i read, a person had a pet crow caged, and he witnessed the jackal god Anubis take the crows soul. Yeah... random research again, i should probably go to bed.
Old 13-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Knower
Interesting enough when I did my first past life regression I saw a lifetime in Egypt. It was the 1600’s. I don’t know a lot about this life but I was married and had three children (2 boys and 1 girl) my oldest child/son died before he was 15. I think I worked with herbs in this lifetime. I feel like I had some lifetimes in Atlantis but I have not explored any.
Old 13-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

Thanks for sharing!
And happy journeys!

How amazingly interesting that must have been, past lives of magic and alchemy, i have some of those myself. That is great you have them guiding you. What a significant sequence of events, thank you for sharing your experiences that led you to it. Much like an activation... i can't quite remember what led me to these things, something to do with star glyphs and just encounters, but it's been recent, last few months or so, my memory gets hazy, maybe junior Alzheimer's, these times are quite sporadic. Have you had any big memories during your experiences?

Big memories . Hmm does big mean clear memories lol . I remember seeing many barren landscapes I remember many sky views, two orange suns within an orangey sky . Several space crafts . I haven’t seen myself In alien form like I have seen myself as a blue coat In the american civil war or as a samurai and such likes although I have seen several alien forms .

I remember the golden coffin lid being placed over me In ancient egyptian times and viewing secret chambers and I remember the servant girls he hehe - oh la la and like yourself I have had visions of hieroglyphics but for me they were spinning Inside of a golden cone which has a connection with the physical mediumship work a head of me .

I think it would be cool to travel astrally up to Sirius. They usually just come to me wherever i happen to be in the realms, and i never know where i am, not very organized that way. The first time i ever met the first blue man, before i met the other blue people, i was led by a small dark skinned boy into a structure which looked like the inside of a pyramid, there were hieroglyphic type things on the walls. There was a giant bird there too, looked like what some fictional images portray as phoenix, i also learn from the bird a lot too. And then the blue man appeared out of nowhere and the little boy introduced me to him, the first time i met him, and from there they began coming to me a lot.

Lol the phoenix plays a part In my life also . All Is connected .

I am only beginning to remember, where i come from who i am in star seed sense, which still doesn't make much sense to me, putting pieces together, like i know i descended from the stars at one point, i can remember vague things about that but not enough, not even close to knowing in my heart anything for sure. certainly makes it a lot easier when im in that state eh.
Thanks for sharing!
And happy journeys!

It’s no coincidence that people are awakening to having previous lifetimes now . Some will still have an Interplanetary purpose playing It’s self out . Some maybe aware some may not of such matters . I believe the vibration that’s carried through Into their present Incarnation Is all that Is required for some .

Happy Journeys to you too .

x daz x
Old 13-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Dawn

I know I had at least one to two lives back in Lemuria.
What really got me was how I remembered it. I was in the company of a young man in this life just a few years back. It started out as just a fling that turned into us talking and connecting, finding out that we were both spiritually aware and active, then one night while talking, he and I both recalled a past life in Lemuria.
We were married. He was a soldier/guardian. I'm not certain what the title was he kept, but he was part of the group that patrolled outside the city, in the forest. More than once he'd come back home in a bad mood and more than just a little roughed up.
I myself was a technological tinkerer. I worked for my father and loved what I did. It makes me laugh to to remember this, but one day I remember bringing home a new little 'toy' I'd been building all week. A mechanical flower that was sensitive to the aura of a person and would 'sing'. It sang so beautifully when I held it or was around. When I brought it home to show to my husband lol he was less than thrilled with it. I don't know why, at the moment, I didn't pick up on it, but the thing was sqealing and screaming, audibly reflecting my husband's energy. He'd had one of 'those days' at work and wasn't very perky.
He smiled as best he could, since I know he always got a kick out of seeing what my newest inventions were, and after I'd left the room, lol he stomped on the poor thing and broke it, but it kept making noise. He then placed it at the bottom of a chest under some folded clothes to silence it. ^_^U
We both got a laugh out of recalling that.
What gets me is that, I'm not sure if any of you reading this were there that day, but do you recall the meeting held within a giant crystal building? (I know I probably shouldn't pry, but I'm just curious is all. I remember my husband and I walking to the building, having been called there specifically. I remember sitting in the audience and watching / listening to someone on stage. However, either I don't recall or am unable to recall what it was about. I just remember the feeling of 'it's very important'.)

I remember a little about Atlantis. I had a lady friend (in that life) who worked in one of the crystal caves / mountains. I visited her twice, but I couldn't stay for long because of the raw and overpowering energy of the crystals that made me sick. Even today when I've come across an 'Atlantean' crystal or two, the energy is very raw, very powerful. Like an extremely powerful battery and I can't stand it.

What really gets me, and has stuck in my mind so much ever since I recalled it, was the day he and I died. I remember sitting at the pc as he and I talked about it, both of us remembering the same moments, and trying to keep focused despite my crying.
That day he'd been killed by a large wild animal and brought back to the citadel (?). He told me that he'd tried to reenter his body several times because he didn't want to leave his life, didn't want to leave me, but was just unable to. His body was dead and there was no undoing that.
His body was delivered to our home and I remember just sobbing, crying over him, then completely giving up. I just became numb and senseless from all of the pain and grief of his death.
What gets me is the next bit. When the rumbling began, the water rushing up onto the land. I was too out of it back then to realize or care what was going on. But I do recall that I drown. (And I'm still not sure just what exactally happened. If that was 'the day' that the place sunk or what have you.) I just completely gave up on life once my precious husband died and nothing else mattered.
I wish I knew for certain what happened that day. I've done a lot of meditation and meandering around in spirit, got to see what happened from at least two different people's view points (what surprised me was seeing the ships and the teleportation gate rushing to evacuate as many people as possible), but still am not entirely certain about just what happened. (If you can help clear this up for me, I'm all ears!)

So um yeah. To answer your question, I have lived in Lemuria, visited Atlantis, and have a curiousity towards Egypt, though the bulk of my lives seems to have been in Asia. (Though, from the feel of it, I may have had two lives in ancient Egypt. Just living as a 'commoner' on the streets.)

edit : Just reading through some of the posts on page 2 of this thread, I'm a cat person too. In one way or another, in this life I've always had a cat in physical or spiritual presence around me. One specifically came here and is my 'familiar'. (She told me that but, even now, almost 8 years of having her blessed company here, I'm still not entirely certain what that entails.) I do know that she is very sharp, very perceptive of everything that's going on around her. (I will admit, cats are exceptionally sharp.) I suppose she's my physical guide, in a sense?
The other two, both males, make for good company when they're not being typical males and are chasing one another around the yard. "This is my home!" "NO! This is MY home! RAH!" ^_^U My fluffy boys, what can you do about them, eh?

edit 2 : One more thing about cats. lol I've never had to go looking for a cat to have in my life. I'm not sure how many other people can say this, but I don't go find them. I don't own any cats. They find their way to me. It's 'perfect' and 'right'. It's meant to be. And they own me lol (Any fellow cat owner will agree with this. We don't own our cats, our cats own us! We are there to serve, feed, and spoil them rotten! lol And, of course, we'd have it no other way.)
Oh, speaking of cats, any of you watched the new Animal Planet series "Must Love Cats"? If you haven't I totally recommend giving it a watch. So sweet! (Just do a simple hunt online 'must love cats megavideo' and you'll easily find the episodes.) My favorite has to be the episode that featured the 'klepto kitty'.

edit 3 : (This is the last one, I swear! lol ^_^U) Just wondering, since cats play such a lovely, knowledgable role, if any of you have a connection with dragons, like I do? I've yet to figured it out myself. I know I have at LEAST one main dragon guide / guardian. I know it does not entirely stem from my many lives lived in Japan and China where dragons are revered and respected as water guardians, but my heart pull towards dragons is as strong and sentimental with dragons as it is with the far East.

Last edited by Dawn : 13-04-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 15-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Merlin6

Ciqala #13,

I think it was in his book "The Third Eye" that Lobsang Rampa mentioned 3 blue skinned giants that the Tibetan Lama's had mumified in one of their caves in the himalayas. Two males and one female. Also mentioned is the theory that several of these people still exist in a mountain area in America. I'm not sure which mountains, but the Appalachians come to mind.

Regards
Merlin6
Old 16-04-2011, 09:23 AM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Oh no, guess it's good to respect that (could always smuggle one in but i'm sure it would be hard to keep a cat a secret!) I have a cat named Sage, and live alone! was thinking of getting another one, but i don't think she would enjoy having another cat around.
Ah, I just did some interesting research about egyptian cat gods/ deities, apparently they come to several people in the form of really tall felines with long legs, (like around 10 feet tall) i've never seen that myself, think that would give me a slight scare to see (understatement), but some sources go into depth of how the cat deities were actually a form of Et beings that came to earth to the egyptian people. I also researched several sightings of Anubis coming to people in modern days, comes in the form of how he's portrayed pretty much, sometimes really tall, like 10 feet, in some incidents he appears all black, but always with the notorious jackal head. This one document i read, a person had a pet crow caged, and he witnessed the jackal god Anubis take the crows soul. Yeah... random research again, i should probably go to bed.
Haha, I would love to smuggle one in!

Wow, Egyptian gods fascinate me.
Quote:
I think it was in his book "The Third Eye" that Lobsang Rampa mentioned 3 blue skinned giants that the Tibetan Lama's had mumified in one of their caves in the himalayas. Two males and one female. Also mentioned is the theory that several of these people still exist in a mountain area in America. I'm not sure which mountains, but the Appalachians come to mind.
I think I have that book! Hopefully I didn't swap it (I do online book swaps), I always seem to have the most interesting and significant books coming my way.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Merlin6

I used to have a lot of Lobsang Rampa's books. About 18 of them as I recall. The daughter of my Tai Chi teacher had an obsession about all things Tibetan, so I gave her the whole set of books. I hope she got some value out of them, because I have often regretted parting with them. I used them all the time as reference works. I still have a rather large library of material on metaphysics and I often use them when researching material for conversations on this board. The best in the series were "the third eye", and "the cave of the ancients".
Old 17-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin6
Ciqala #13,

Regards
Merlin6

That is interesting, i'm going to have to find that book, as well as research about that, thanks Merlin.

By the way, a really random weird question: does your username, Merlin6 have any significant meaning behind it? Just asking because i use that name along with the number 6 for a lot of things, and the first time i saw your name awhile back it kind of shocked me and had me looking for signs from the universe or something lol. There's not much significant reason to why i use that name, other than my cat was named merlin, and i had an obsession with the number 6 for a long time. Really weird and random i know, but i had to mention that because every time i see your name it reminds me!
Old 20-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Merlin6

Hi Ciqala,

I have always been known among certain of my friends as Merlin. Has to do with my interest in all things metaphysical. The rest of my friends just think I'm nuts the way I talk about things they have no understanding of.

My cat was called Chrissy, as in Christmas present, and we thought it was a female. Then one day we saw 'her' doing something lady cats can't do. Thereafter it was 'Christopher' - or just Chrissy. He was black as sin, with a personality to suit. The most psychic cat I ever had. He was my familiar.

The number 6 has followed me for most of my life. Important dates in my life have nearly always had something to do with a 6. As in 6, 16, 26, 24 -( 2+4=6 ). I have yet to figure out why. I would have preferred to just be known as Merlin, but that was already taken.

You have an interesting heritage.

Regards
Merlin6