Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Human-Being

Hello,

There are thoughts going through my mind of late in regards to being this Human-Being. So, as I write letting them roll.

It occurs to me that Humans are designed and/or formed to live upon this Earth and/or realm. Humans share the same elements/makeup as other creatures and beings do. As far as I gathered. Carbon, so far, has been determined to be one of the building blocks in human makeup. Elements in some school of thought being fire/water/earth/air.

DNA/genetics studies seem to point out that many of the basic make ups of humans are shared with other creatures. This to me seems to indicate that humans are interlinked with life here on Earth.

Now, grant it, this is just my view. I am not a scientist or scholar in this. Realize the subject is much broader and complex then what is presented.
So, condensing some of my views here.

Just through the years what I have come across has me realize more and more that humans are designed/formed to be here.

The part that still lays in a bit of mystery is the "spark" tha gave and gives us life. This seems to be explored through various studies of energy and for some meditation and observation of how it all connects. But, it seems it returns one to being back here and evaluating and/or adapting to how it connects to being

So, find it courious that some try so hard to look away from being human and being here. That it is taken as being some sort of prison and punishment. While others may have the opion/belief that it is not our true self.

It seems to me that it is as it has been created to be and we are where we are suppose to be. Further understanding this brings a connection to all life here and to the universe itself.

Yes, this may be taken as intellectualizing it or "just being logical", I suppose.
Just, connecting some dots in order to further expand not only what is meant to be here now, but also why such deep connections are felt.

Hope in some way my rambling here forms some sense.

What are the thoughts you all have on this? Thanx.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Guide
I would not say we are created(evolved into being) as we are to be here, but moreseo we are created as we are by being here
Old 31-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
I would not say we are created(evolved into being) as we are to be here, but moreseo we are created as we are by being here

Hi Rawnrr,

Can agree with what you present in the sense that us being here has created in many ways the way humans are being at present.

The interesting part, for me, is just how humans have developed to be able to adapt and continue to be here.

How being here affects our perspective of not only each other, but possibly the outlook upon what is outside the physical. Adding, how these perspectives may influence the feelings of being human. How it may divide as oppose unite us as beings here.

In the same sense understanding our human nature may bring further understanding of our place here.

It does seem to intertwine, as I am viewing it at the moment.

Thank you
Old 01-04-2019, 05:14 PM
ImthatIm

How can I BE the best lump of clay while here?
Old 01-04-2019, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
How can I BE the best lump of clay while here?

Hi ImthatIm,

Lol. Suppose one could view oneself as just a lump of clay.
For me, we are so much more, including the clay.
This for me does bring forth your question and when explored find the potentials can be great, OK, or a bit of a struggle at times. Of course the answer is for you to discover.:)

How one lives and survives this life seem to hold clues to the answer(s) sought.

Just some thoughts here. Having a little fun as well with just exploring a bit.

To be clear this is not to deminish the "spiritual" aspects, but to perhaps looking at how each aspect physical and spirit intergrated with in us. How if we were not here and created/formed to be beings here, then where would we be and would any of this matter?

Thank you

Last edited by Moonglow : 01-04-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Master
The human form is certainly part of the planetary system, the Logos.

But are we the human form or are we spirit?

If I came from somewhere else in the (Uni)verse and attach to a human form (incarnate) do I become the human form, or do I just forget for a wile who and what I am, in order to experience or to do, what ever I came to this planet for?
Old 01-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The human form is certainly part of the planetary system, the Logos.

But are we the human form or are we spirit?

If I came from somewhere else in the (Uni)verse and attach to a human form (incarnate) do I become the human form, or do I just forget for a wile who and what I am, in order to experience or to do, what ever I came to this planet for?

Hi Rah nam,

The way I see it We are both human form and spirit. We can have a sense of both, can't we? If so, this indicates to me both are interacting with life here.

That is if Spirit is felt to be that which gives life to this human form and continues on.

I am human form while residing here upon this Earth (realm). It is what I interact with and gives the ability to live this life here.

The question of forgetting find an interesting one. Been told by others I am not from here. I am pleidian. So I am told. Don't have any memory of this at present, but a part of me feels deep inside a bit of an outsider. Do find it intriguing. I feel though I have been created and/or chose to be here and that seems to be my focus.

If I remembered every life that has been lived and all the places spirit has reside how much of this may interfere and distract from being here?

Perhaps it is trying on a new suit and experiencing something else. Perhaps expanding the consciousness and further understanding what it is to be human.
Doing what can't be done as Spirit alone.

Not real sure exactly what I am to do here. Some have been realized through living the life here and some, feel, have yet to unfold.

Brings to mind, Be Here Now. Perhaps that is what it is about. Being present with what is happening at present. What has passed, is past, intregrates into now, forming into what will be. Just going with the ride as best I can at present.

You bring up some interesting inquiries. Thank you.

What do feel about it?

Sharing my thoughts.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi Rah nam,

The way I see it We are both human form and spirit. We can have a sense of both, can't we? If so, this indicates to me both are interacting with life here.

That is if Spirit is felt to be that which gives life to this human form and continues on.

I am human form while residing here upon this Earth (realm). It is what I interact with and gives the ability to live this life here.

The question of forgetting find an interesting one. Been told by others I am not from here. I am pleidian. So I am told. Don't have any memory of this at present, but a part of me feels deep inside a bit of an outsider. Do find it intriguing. I feel though I have been created and/or chose to be here and that seems to be my focus.

If I remembered every life that has been lived and all the places spirit has reside how much of this may interfere and distract from being here?

Perhaps it is trying on a new suit and experiencing something else. Perhaps expanding the consciousness and further understanding what it is to be human.
Doing what can't be done as Spirit alone.

Not real sure exactly what I am to do here. Some have been realized through living the life here and some, feel, have yet to unfold.

Brings to mind, Be Here Now. Perhaps that is what it is about. Being present with what is happening at present. What has passed, is past, intregrates into now, forming into what will be. Just going with the ride as best I can at present.

You bring up some interesting inquiries. Thank you.

What do feel about it?

Sharing my thoughts.

I agree mostly with what you say, yet I see the consciousness streams of the human/planetary/logos separate from this of the soul/spirit. To me it is more like an attachment, we attaching ourselves through the chakra system to the human form. I see it as a symbiotic arrangement. We gain the experience and the planet/logos gains in many ways as well.
In the early parts of the incarnation cycle the human consciousness will dominate and spirit has more a backseat role. The further we are in an incarnation cycle the more influence the spirit can have. Conflicts between the human form and spirit will lead to illnesses, mentally and physically.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I agree mostly with what you say, yet I see the consciousness streams of the human/planetary/logos separate from this of the soul/spirit. To me it is more like an attachment, we attaching ourselves through the chakra system to the human form. I see it as a symbiotic arrangement. We gain the experience and the planet/logos gains in many ways as well.
In the early parts of the incarnation cycle the human consciousness will dominate and spirit has more a backseat role. The further we are in an incarnation cycle the more influence the spirit can have. Conflicts between the human form and spirit will lead to illnesses, mentally and physically.

Thank you for your sharing/insight.
What it brings to my is while "attached" to being human does it not affect the spirit in some way?

There is a wondering with in me as to what Spirit gains from this?
Some may say to expand the consciousness. Some may say for the experience. For me the question remains open.

I have not studied the planetary lay out in connection to Spirit and us. This is not dismissing it, just stating not familiar with it in detail.

What is interesting is that what ls with the universe is with in human make up.
The same elements.

Through my training as a message therapy had some basic trading in learning the meridians with in the body. Something some Eastern medicine uses to help bring healing. Also have training in Reiki. Which has shown me that we are not only of physical form, but have an energy body as well.

Can be detected or sensed when noticing the energy/feel of a group of people.

I believe the Chakra a System also is in connection to our energy body. Correct me if this is not correct.

I don't feel many pay attention to this. That emotions, thoughts, diet, ect. Can affect how energetically one may feel. These can also cause imbalances and lead to dis-ease/illness. From what I can gather.

This may seem focused upon the physical, but how I feel affects how I may relate to others and being here and how connected I may feel to Spirit.

I don't feel Spirit is ever disconnected, but if thought to be disconnected, then feel can lead into feeling disconnected with being here.

For me it all intertwines. The work for me is to be aware of the imbalances so that healing can be directed to the area(s) and in the process rebalance myself in order to better interact and function here.

Just sharing how I am relating to this.

Yes, the energy centers, Chakras can be a good place to help defect imbalances.

Just wondering. Came across that there are more then just the seven (main) Chakra centers. Is this correct from what you may know? Ask to further expand upon this. I will also look into it myself as time allows.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Master
I believe the Chakra a System also is in connection to our energy body. Correct me if this is not correct.

sure, the chakra system is just the connection to the physical body, and we are what you called the energy body, even so, what I would call a spiritual energy construct, has several layers, which vary depending who and what we are.

I say spiritual energy construct, it is possible for a highly evolved being to create an energy construct without the connection to a soul. My people call this a soulless construct.

Just wondering. Came across that there are more then just the seven (main) Chakra centers. Is this correct from what you may know? Ask to further expand upon this. I will also look into it myself as time allows.

There are several I would call minor chakras or energy points and some chakras or energy points outside the body.