Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-04-2019, 07:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ok, so lemme get this right...because you have a heart that wants to do some good,
because your Higher Self is influencing you to do good,

Or the Holy Spirit is influencing your lower ego self to do good...all
of a sudden you think you are an angel, a supernatural intermediary between Heaven and here? An eternal being serving God Himself.

May I suggest you research what Angels are, what Archangels and Principalities are, what the Cherubim and Seraphim are....
then tell me if that is what you think you are.

Take care.

MissHepburn, Who's to say that all humans don't take turns being angelic beings, stepping in to take care of something, helping someone or something. Why would we be here if not to do so? We all can be "supernatural intermediaries between the known and unknown" (no one knows what heaven is or if it even exists outside of the imagination). And YES, we are ALL eternal beings serving what you call God. Maybe you make yourself so small, and your god small with you when you separate yourself and the rest of us from god.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
OR maybe when you become a spiritual being without the Earth body, you might find out that angels do not exist In the way that people believe that they do.

Maybe you may discover that angels are, people such as you and i, that have received sufficient of the Creators very essence, to have slowly and MIRACULOUSLY transformed them in to angels/angelic.
Those people are said to have "become" gods very own children, and capable of entering into and able to withstand the enormously powerful intensities within the Holy Kingdom. Which is beyond the summerlands (Lesser Heavens).

Maybe, you may discover that angles, in the sense that Earthlings believe angels to be, are not nessesary of any use for anything at all...And that their, said to be existence and nessesity, is false and misleading and a part of the great deception perpetrated on Earthlings.

It is said that angels literally battle/war against evil beings, BUT God will not ask/direct anyone to battle/war against any being, because that would be going against gods very own ever existent loving laws of the universe...ie:- NEVER HARM ANY PERSONS FREE WILL.

Laws are set up in the universe that work in consenance with every soul being. In order to keep the peace.

Also God offers his very essence to transform every person into a child of his, which gives those children of his the full armour of love and self protection...IMPERVIOUS TO EVIL.

BUT, the truth of that, and the ability to feel/realize it, is and has been hidden from us, literaly since Adam/Aman" was on Earth.

All will be revealed to one and all after the life on Earth is over...so there is absolutely no need to expend to much energy on the subject.

That's a nice theory on what angels may actually be. I used to think they are non-human powerful entities, although not quite in the same sense this wretched book called the bible describes them. But what is your stance on demons? Can humans become demons too besides angels?
Old 06-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That's a nice theory on what angels may actually be. I used to think they are non-human powerful entities, although not quite in the same sense this wretched book called the bible describes them. But what is your stance on demons? Can humans become demons too besides angels?

Demons demon1
/ˈdiːmən/
Origin
Middle English: from medieval Latin, from Latin daemon, from Greek daimōn ‘deity, genius’; in demon1 (sense 1) also from Latin daemonium "LESSER OR EVIL SPIRIT", from Greek daemonion, diminutive of daimōn .

Thing is, in the many religions...eastern, western ETC, there are so many varying uses for words such as angels, DEMONS etc.
And above you will have read the copy paste of the origin for DEMONS....And will note that it says LESSER OR EVIL SPIRITS.

In my understanding of evil or dark minded spiritual beings, they were only just once regular people like you or I or anyone else....demons do not exist...dark minded spiritual beings can create visions, dreams, voices & or personalities claiming to be demons & Earthlings will swallow it hook line & sinker, just as they believe as they are presented by visions, dreams, voices & or personalities claiming to be deities, gods, Jesus, angels, shiva, buhda & even God him self.
PEOPLE swallow it all up...a very long time ago when I first started hearing voices, those voices came with visions & claims of being God, Elvis & other past over celebrities & or past over relatives of mine, however after about two months, I did soon see through the falseness of it all and it wasn't long after that, that it all stopped, as it soon proved to be a pointless effort to the spirits who were trying it on.

And so, as i have spoken about many times before, you can find in the forum ANGELS AND GUIDES under "WHO THE ANGELS ACTUALY ARE" post Nbr 29 of mine, I have today written once again, just a little, about the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS"

Slayer..you & I or anyone else can become the LESSER OR EVIL SPIRITUAL BEINGS, simply by being inharmonious with "God creators way of love"...(remember DEMONS are fiction.."not real")
This law is a reality, & I have witnessed, in my awake moments (not visions) exactly how devastating this law can be on a person. This great law literally reaks havoc on the appearance of a person mind & body, who thinks/acts unlovingly. And it is these dark minded spiritual beings, who are PRETENDING to be DEMONS.

So no, an Earthlings can not become a demon, but they can become a very dark minded evil being & or an angel, via the of law of "REAP AS YOU SOW".

That law, will see a person become wonderful radiant & powerful, or that law can see a person spiral into an abyss of ugly darkness & with a spiritual body to match.

Slayer I hope you find this reply useful, but if you do not, just store it in your consciousness, because it may be of assistance to yourself after you have transitioned from the flesh...remember those dark ones are discretely around us constantly, even after we become full time spiritual beings, & it can be then also, that we may not be aware of their discrete presence & we "can" be 100% tricked/influenced into loitering around the Earth & performing unloving acts upon others....Knowledge is strength/power.

Regards Neil
Old 06-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Knower
What happens when demons are taken into the Light? Do they cease to exist, or are they converted into angels?

My mom in her QHHT healing takes demons into the Light with Archangel Michael's help.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
What happens when demons are taken into the Light? Do they cease to exist, or are they converted into angels?

My mom in her QHHT healing takes demons into the Light with Archangel Michael's help.

You did not direct your questions towards anyone in particular, so i will reply...SMILES.

IndigoGeminiWolf..if you know, then would you please answer this...is your mother taking beings into the light against their will, or are they being taken willingly.

If the concept of a demon existed, demons would be like any other entity ie :- you or I, & they would be a Soul being, And nothing takes a Soul being out of existence...NOTHING.

And the concept of a demon, by definition, is a very evil being & of which is very ugly or horrific to look at, ie :- of a very poor quality of Soul & appearance.
& their is absolutely nothing in this universe that can instantly transform any entity into an angel...NOTHING.

ONE WAY..& THE SLOW WAY, is via the great law of "reap as one sows" & time, patience & perseverance and loads & loads of loving thoughts/acts assisting others can start to repair the damage done to any Soul/person.

ANOTHER WAY..& THE RELATIVE QUICK WAY IN COMPARISON TO THE ABOVE, BUT STILL A SLOW WAY, is for a person to have a pure desire for God creator to transform them into a child of his...ie :- a literal reconstruction of the Soulself.

But the problem is that a person of such a low & poor quality of Soulself, has very very little desire to be helped out of their miseries & horrific lustful desires for the temptations of the flesh no matter how decrepid of body & mind that a being/person becomes, due in total to the workings of the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS "...that great law will take any being to within an inch of their existence, but never takes them out of existence.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:

So, you continue to think in the mindset of "space/time", despite what science tells since Einstein.

So be it.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-04-2019, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, you continue to think in the mindset of "space/time", despite what science tells since Einstein.

So be it.

Well my friend, a talking snake and a cursed apple makes no sense when it comes to science. So what are you trying to tell me? Go on, I'm dying to know.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Demons demon1
/ˈdiːmən/
Origin
Middle English: from medieval Latin, from Latin daemon, from Greek daimōn ‘deity, genius’; in demon1 (sense 1) also from Latin daemonium "LESSER OR EVIL SPIRIT", from Greek daemonion, diminutive of daimōn .

Thing is, in the many religions...eastern, western ETC, there are so many varying uses for words such as angels, DEMONS etc.
And above you will have read the copy paste of the origin for DEMONS....And will note that it says LESSER OR EVIL SPIRITS.

In my understanding of evil or dark minded spiritual beings, they were only just once regular people like you or I or anyone else....demons do not exist...dark minded spiritual beings can create visions, dreams, voices & or personalities claiming to be demons & Earthlings will swallow it hook line & sinker, just as they believe as they are presented by visions, dreams, voices & or personalities claiming to be deities, gods, Jesus, angels, shiva, buhda & even God him self.
PEOPLE swallow it all up...a very long time ago when I first started hearing voices, those voices came with visions & claims of being God, Elvis & other past over celebrities & or past over relatives of mine, however after about two months, I did soon see through the falseness of it all and it wasn't long after that, that it all stopped, as it soon proved to be a pointless effort to the spirits who were trying it on.

And so, as i have spoken about many times before, you can find in the forum ANGELS AND GUIDES under "WHO THE ANGELS ACTUALY ARE" post Nbr 29 of mine, I have today written once again, just a little, about the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS"

Slayer..you & I or anyone else can become the LESSER OR EVIL SPIRITUAL BEINGS, simply by being inharmonious with "God creators way of love"...(remember DEMONS are fiction.."not real")
This law is a reality, & I have witnessed, in my awake moments (not visions) exactly how devastating this law can be on a person. This great law literally reaks havoc on the appearance of a person mind & body, who thinks/acts unlovingly. And it is these dark minded spiritual beings, who are PRETENDING to be DEMONS.

So no, an Earthlings can not become a demon, but they can become a very dark minded evil being & or an angel, via the of law of "REAP AS YOU SOW".

That law, will see a person become wonderful radiant & powerful, or that law can see a person spiral into an abyss of ugly darkness & with a spiritual body to match.

Slayer I hope you find this reply useful, but if you do not, just store it in your consciousness, because it may be of assistance to yourself after you have transitioned from the flesh...remember those dark ones are discretely around us constantly, even after we become full time spiritual beings, & it can be then also, that we may not be aware of their discrete presence & we "can" be 100% tricked/influenced into loitering around the Earth & performing unloving acts upon others....Knowledge is strength/power.

Regards Neil

Thanks for sharing, I really mean it. Of course I do not know if you are right, but I certainly hope so because I'm sick of reading and hearing all those contradicting ''truths'' everyone brings up, especially when it comes to fundamental christianity regarding demons and angels. Your view is very detailed and makes more sense than anything I've been told by one of my fundamental co-workers in the monastery where I work. I know my reply is short and may not live up to your expectations, but I hope you realise that I really appreciate it.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

So be it.

And so it seems, that you will keep on pushing other persons beliefs of space, time & science, near death experiences, Wachowski's, Einstein, & a 2000 year old book which has been in the hands of so very many dubious folk ever since.
Science surely has no clue of the spiritual side of the spiritual universe, however, Einstein & all other scientists that have passed over, do now understand it very well.

The Wachowski's havn't got a clue either, because they are influenced into creating unloving movies that are full of lies & falsehoods, to generate a financial wealth for the untold many dark spiritual beings of which are constantly driving the Wachowski's moment by moment decisions to create unloving content...because the dark ones are experiencing the temptation of the earth/flesh through the very many Earthlings of whom are linked with the Wachowski's.

If the Wachowski's had any clue of the true workings of the eternal universe, of which was created through love & by love, then they woul d make movies of absolute love without violence.

& near death experiences are nothing to go by, as they are interfered with by dark beings as well..your Mr Einstein understands that full well now, as do I, & I AM lucky enough to have had experiences of a phenomenal kind that know one seems to come close to speaking about since my time on this forum.

Morpheus are you not aware that all of the physical & the spiritual resides within the eternal, & that the eternal has space & time/passing moments ...it has to have space because the eternal heavens are so incredibly large, & with space comes time/passing moments, time/passing moments that are not counted.

God the creator, created all things of the physical & the spiritual...eternal Souls included...all within the eternal.

& the eternal "is" the one & only eternal magical universe, which is of space & time.....& unbeknown to yourself, Einstein would be well aware of that by now, because he would have had long enough since his transition to have figured it all put.
& Einstein would also now know as to what was stopping him from fully learning of & understanding the eternal universe...are you aware as to what stops you & everyone else from learning....BECAUSE I AM WELL AWARE OF WHAT IT IS THAT HINDERS, & I HAVE BEEN ENDEAVORING TO GET IT ACROSS TO ONE & ALL FOR TO LONG NOW... Believe me or not as i truely do not mind.

You see Morpheus God does not create things instantaneously, God has thoughts & desires & that takes time, then God has a pure desire to create something and creating all of the wonders within the heavens..which are in the eternal...takes time.
So to does it take time for God to create every galaxy within the universe, of which "is" the eternal.

What about all of the angels, they reside in the highest of heavens & the heavens are billions of light years away from the Earth.
& if an angel has a desire to come to earth to assist someone, well Morpheus, it takes time to have that desire & it also takes a small amount of time for that angel to arive on earth.

But do not get me wrong, angels do not count time, only we do as you well know, but that is only because we have the sun.

When an angel in the highest heaven (eternal) talks to another angel therein, their conversation transpires as moments pass one after the other...however, they do not look at a clock & say "WOW" is that what time it is, i have to go to the earth, catch ya.

You totally believe that the bible is totally on the money "right". Well is it in genesis that it says that it took seven days...it does not matter if we have a sun to count time via, however "we" like the eternal do have moments that pass one after the other.
It is stated as seven days, however it was quite a number of passing moments that occurred to create heaven & earth.

Morph you might like to write the seven days off as having something to do with allegorically matching with other content, but truth is, you have no proof & no phenomenal experiences to prove your belief system, other than what you have read...if you did have phenomenal experiences, you would be DISCUSTED with the situation that Earthlings are in, & you would not lay blame at the feet of Earthlings, because the fall from grace is not Earthlings fault...if you new what i have experienced & have tried to convey on this site you would totally lay blame at the feet of dark spiritual beings, because when they want to discretely influence an Earthlings, well Earthlings have no knowledge of what is going on discretely behind their backs & once the influence starts they can not fight it...you would be DISCUSTED if you knew...100% DISCUSTED.

Much for you to discover Morpheus...very much...regards Neil.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, I really mean it. Of course I do not know if you are right, but I certainly hope so because I'm sick of reading and hearing all those contradicting ''truths'' everyone brings up, especially when it comes to fundamental christianity regarding demons and angels. Your view is very detailed and makes more sense than anything I've been told by one of my fundamental co-workers in the monastery where I work. I know my reply is short and may not live up to your expectations, but I hope you realise that I really appreciate it.

As you will read in my post in reply to Morpheus, since approximately 2010, I have been experiencing something of a phenomenal kind, in regards to very dark beings, not my choice nor due to my choices in life in regards to anything spiritually or physically.

These phenomenal experiences turn all belief systems up side down & expose them for what they are...& it has been impossible to convey to one & all, of the severity of IT all.

And It is something that is so Disgustingly severe, & is a complete hinderance & ruination of the quality of my days & nights 24/7, since figuring it all out.

In fact, if my folks were not on earth any more, I would leave earth myself, infact I have retired at the age of 55 years & have all of my affairs in order & have informed my family of my choice to exit, the moment that my folks are not in need of my assistance any longer.

Slayer...just keep it in mind, that you need to leave earth asap after transition from flesh, find the LESSER HEAVENS asap.
Dismiss any desires to loiter around the Earth plane after the transition..regardless of whether you believe or know, if you have dark beings discretely attached to you before the transition, most people are not aware of discrete attachments & those discrete attatchments will be with you during & after the transition from flesh. And "all" are susceptible to discrete influences to loiter around the Earth & can very soon spiral into a darkness abyss.

Remember this, the gate is narrow & very few enter therein...& so many do spiral into a dark abyss.

You do not have to believe...BUT...PLEASE remember my words.
Sincere Regards from me.