Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-01-2019, 03:29 PM

I can help you out with OBE

I have done astral projection / OBE. I can help out with giving advice if its needed. For me I have took a pause after last OBE and what I learned. But if anyone interested than shoot your question what you would like to learn.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Master

How often do you have "astral projections / OBEs"? I assume you induce them on purpose.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:15 PM

Currently I have taken a pause for my own reasons. But when you learn it than its like takeing a car and going for a ride. You dont have to wait for anyghing. Its your ability. So its up to you when and why you want to travel. I got what I wanted. Actually more than I needed.
Old 22-02-2019, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account

So you can do it at will. Can you explain your method
Old 26-02-2019, 02:22 AM
Experiencer

Could you please explain your method?
Old 06-03-2019, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey there! Do you have a specific method you follow? I believe I've done it before though only a short while and didn't have full control (I flew over Paris briefly but then woke up unwillingly).
Old 08-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Knower

To answer you all in Answer's words I took this from my thread OBE/Astral Projection Wannabe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer
1. You have to learn awake your consciousness during dream time so that you can have lucid dreaming
2. You have to initiate astral projection process. For me it means during lucid dreaming time with my astral body look up into sky right 90 degrees upwards and to see a star. Than process for me is activated. You can use rope technique. It helped me. Are you familiar with it? You have to be ready for scary experience. You will feel electrized body. That feeling can not be mistaken with something else or you can not notice it. So when people ask - i dont know? Did i had a dream or was it OBE? Than they had a dream because its impossible to not notice and not know this experience and mistake it with dream. After electrized body you will feel like you are climbing into vortex and a disturbing sound starts zooming louder and louder. You will start to feel opposite feelings, your body will be heavy as rock and in same time you will feel like your astral body is departing from it. The sound and electrized feeling will go full max amount. And than question comes to you - do I go all the way? Will I be able to come back (spoiler alert - you will be able to go back)? Will I die? It took me many times to stop process there and not to go all the way. And there is no shame to chicken out. But I did it. After that process goes faster. More like when you take your car to drive for some products. Anyway - scary part will be main chalange.

Also a tip - drink glass of water before you go to sleep, wake up earlier than usu and go to toilet. Look into mirroe and say to your self that you will now go to sleep and will come to this mirror with your astral body. After few weekd you will know how to initiate process for OBE. What will you choose to do it with it - its up to you. And you should know how to protect your self and not be like a country girle who just came to New York.

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 08-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Guide
There are other ways to have at will OBE/Astral Projection. If you think of it as simple as thinking yourself somewhere you have an easier time. I have done this since I was a child. As a child I just decided to try it and was able so I kept on practicing.

My method was simple, relax my body, close my eyes, imagine walking outside to a stairway in the sidewalk, go down the stairs, walk a short way through a tunnel to another stairway, go up the stairs and you are where you planned to be. Walk around and take note of everything you see and what people are doing. Start with someplace that you are fond of with people you are fond of. Do not try to change anything, just observe. Eventually you don't need the stairs or tunnel.

I recommend keeping a journal of your travels and trying to verify some things you see or hear.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Seeker

Have you had any success with remote viewing?
Old 15-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope
Have you had any success with remote viewing?

It is the same thing and I was recruited by the Army to do that but I refused. After that for years I did not astral travel because there was always someone waiting for me. It is a long saga that I don't feel like relaying today, but maybe I will someday. about 10 years ago I participated in a group that had a guy come to teach us how to remote view but he didn't really know what he was doing. I have read several books and the people who really know are Russel Targ, Joseph McMoneagle & David Moorehouse. Ed Dames is a smoke and mirrors distracation paid by black ops military to lie to the public and obfuscate the truth about the military remote viewing programs.