Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-07-2014, 03:06 PM
each1teach1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Universal Truth? I'm not big on Truth never mind Universal, Truth is relative to one's own agenda.

Awareness is subjective.

I don't even know where to decipher this.

So I am guessing gravity is only relative to a scientists agenda, so it is not Truth to you?....Gravity is Truth in our world.
Universal truth is wisdom.

"Awareness is subjective?" please explain yourself

Look up Hundredth Monkey Effect (mentioned in first post), so you can actually understand what I'm talking about when I mention awareness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Hate is a very strong word. I personally dont necessarily see any of those things as hate. If anyone is directing those things towards me, I do not go and think they hate me. (not like to me isnt hate)

So intolerance to you is not hate?

Are these just words to you, or do you understand the impact behind them?

Intolerance means unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own. We don't have to like someone's views/beliefs but tolerance of them allows for peace, if we are intolerant then we cause suffering within ourselves that most likely releases to them or the world in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Have to say many are off track here and sad people don't know. Anyway my friend, the spiritual person is probably more prone not to have the concept because it is necessary for survival, that would be us. But I would also say the spiritual person started out that way or at least willing to go beyond such normalcy.

What are you even talking about? We are all "spiritual people". I know morality is necessary for survival to an extent.....Does that make it it's purpose in us though? Who's to say it doesn't have other uses?

I don't know what you're talking about when you say"That would be us"
going on about how you and other poster are the only spiritual people in this thread or whatever you wrote lol......Ok, you're the only "spiritual person" here, thanks for posting that in this thread. If you don't want to explain yourself why post in this thread for?

Many people gave great insightful reponses that I am still reading and taking in.

For the people who came in with know-it-all attitudes, Listen. I know we need hate/love, right/wrong. Both are valid.
Without the dark we wouldn't appreciate the light. Without one of them we wouldn't have a story. My whole point here is that Morality is part of the Hundredth Monkey Effect for those in the same country/environment that is.
I believe the Hundredth Monkey Effect is spiritual evolution, and so Right/Wrong becomes more clear to us as humans. What's Right/Wrong to you? I asked that question to you all and few people gave a clear answer. I think all of you agree with what is Love/Hate but you want to appear more sophisticated than other people here, for your own ego. Or you're making it more complex than it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
If I want to sink into fear and be hateful for a day then I do it and I judge myself as little as possible for it. .

Ok....So let's say a man decides he wants to sink into fear for a day and terrorizes his whole town with gun violence.
He does it, and doesn't judge himself too much. He feels content with it.

This is ok to you?

You don't think about the other people around you and the consequences of your own actions? Because this is how the world works to me.