Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Master
does anyone know for sure if they are a lightworker?

I just had a few questions for those that are
Old 09-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Summerkat

What is your definition of Lightworker? It can mean different things to different people.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I just had a few questions for those that are

I will do my best to answer your questions.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Master
thank you John! I appreciate it!

will pm you
Old 10-11-2010, 05:17 AM
SoaringSpirit

I don't really think of myself as a lighworker, its not a term that I use, but I have been told my many other people who use that term, that I am a lightworker (among other things).
Old 10-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Master
I believe I am "somewhat" a lightworker.........do you want to ask me questions? Maybe on this thread would be great then you would get more input.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Master
thank you both, mainly I was just looking to confirm something I read, just a generalization about lightworkers having difficult lives. Wanted to get those that are lightworkers insight if this is true or not thanks!
Old 12-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
thank you both, mainly I was just looking to confirm something I read, just a generalization about lightworkers having difficult lives. Wanted to get those that are lightworkers insight if this is true or not thanks!

It is, as you say, a generalization.

Some have suggested I had a difficult life, where I myself never saw it this way.
But I can tell a little episode, maybe more then an episode.
About ten or more years ago, I became very unhappy in my life, my life situation. I had a talk with my divine self, at least this is what I perceive it today as. It started with, that I wanted to go home, even so I did not know where home would be, all I knew I wanted go back where I cam from.
I was close to tears. Eventually I remember saying, OK I will do what I cam to do. From this moment on my life was different, I was happy, am always happy, I have what I need, not more not less. I still work, always have enough work. I work for myself, never advertize, someone leaves, I know someone else will come in. In winter I sometime think, Oh I need more of this type of work to see me through, and a few days later my phone will ring. Life is simple, and easy.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:29 AM
blackfellawhitefella

nice one detlef :)

Quote:
OK I will do what I came to do ... I have what I need, not more not less.
Old 13-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:

I work for the Light, I guess that qualifies me

Sometimes my life has been difficult but overall I would say that my life has been easier than most people I know. Really though I think it comes down to how you face those difficulties. Let me just say that I could have had a very difficult life.....had I chosen to.

I have had episodes in my life that many people would likely view as horrible. They do get me down sometimes, but having the light as my guide really made them seem not so bad, and I always (well almost always) maintained a positive outlook.

I would have to say in conclusion that I think we as spiritual people simply face different challenges....like dragging this body around