Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-06-2015, 09:55 AM
celest

Past life memories.

Scientist are doing studies that could confirm that memories from our ancestors can be carried in our DNA, if this is proven with humans ( it has been proven on tested animals ) then this could help us understand why some people have vivid memories of past lives. It is a fascinating subject and who knows where it will lead, it also would make it clearer why some have unexplainable phobias. If anyone is interested in following up this finding there is plenty of info: out there
Old 16-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Ascender

every things is already known by people that use other ways to access

information and knowledge and anything

seems the scientist use a far less efficient ways to gain but a fraction

of that knowledge why do you find that interesting ?
Old 16-06-2015, 10:19 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
every things is already known by people that use other ways to access

information and knowledge and anything

seems the scientist use a far less efficient ways to gain but a fraction

of that knowledge why do you find that interesting ?

Why shouldn't I find it interesting ?
Old 16-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Ascender

well ok it grounds knowledge in 3D to learn 3D is just that ?

the higher non incarnated DNA that gives access to past life's and other

to lots of collective shared knowledge and things are just that and are not part

of 3D and 3D not part of them even though there is an energy exchange :-)

when do you call your dreams reality ?

when they have become that, and give you the same freedom

and capabilities in that world as down here

(as example)

ah that nice not incarnated light in your dreams :-)

what do scientist call that stuff ?

who knows what can teach you all that :-)

who knows if you would even want to learn that :-)

or who knows why or not ?

I don't :-) maybe you ?
Old 16-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Experiencer
I like reading about genetic memory and epigenetics but I agree with Frederick its a tedious way to get the knowledge we only need to remember,I had a dream that my german ancestors had deep polish roots which would explain why I always cried when I heard polish.

years and years later I took a dna test which cost 200 dollars and required decades of left brained scientific research and enormous funding in molecular genetics.
To be told exactly the same thing that I had markers found in polish populations
The same answer,one I got in a dream,the second took hundreds of years of scientific research and billions in funding.

I dream beautful theories all the time,we already know things.
There is too much dominance of the masculine left brained scienfiftic view rather than what our feminine intuition knows at once,the right hemisphere.

I'll leave you with the story of Socrates and the slave boy.
A crucial point in the dialogue is when Socrates tells Meno that there is no such thing as teaching, only recollection of knowledge from past lives, or anamnesis. Socrates claims that he can demonstrate this by showing that one of Meno's servants, a slave boy, knows geometric principles though he is uneducated. Socrates states that he will teach the boy nothing, only ask him questions to assist the process of recollection. Socrates proceeds to ask the slave boy a series of questions about the size and length of lines and squares, using visual diagrams to aid the boy in understanding the questions. The crucial point to this part of the dialogue is that, though the boy has no training, he knows the correct answers to the questions – he intrinsically knows the Pythagorean proposition.
Old 17-06-2015, 05:44 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
I like reading about genetic memory and epigenetics but I agree with Frederick its a tedious way to get the knowledge we only need to remember,I had a dream that my german ancestors had deep polish roots which would explain why I always cried when I heard polish.

years and years later I took a dna test which cost 200 dollars and required decades of left brained scientific research and enormous funding in molecular genetics.
To be told exactly the same thing that I had markers found in polish populations
The same answer,one I got in a dream,the second took hundreds of years of scientific research and billions in funding

I dream beautful theories all the time,we already know things.
There is too much dominance of the masculine left brained scienfiftic view rather than what our feminine intuition knows at once,the right hemisphere.

I'll leave you with the story of Socrates and the slave boy.
A crucial point in the dialogue is when Socrates tells Meno that there is no such thing as teaching, only recollection of knowledge from past lives, or anamnesis. Socrates claims that he can demonstrate this by showing that one of Meno's servants, a slave boy, knows geometric principles though he is uneducated. Socrates states that he will teach the boy nothing, only ask him questions to assist the process of recollection. Socrates proceeds to ask the slave boy a series of questions about the size and length of lines and squares, using visual diagrams to aid the boy in understanding the questions. The crucial point to this part of the dialogue is that, though the boy has no training, he knows the correct answers to the questions – he intrinsically knows the Pythagorean proposition.

Tedious for some but not for others, each to there own.
Old 17-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Ascender

yes funny how actual learning is letting go of that which is not learning

so you get space and freedom to be more one with that which is knowledge

and knowing

as in what reflects most of the world around a mirror filled with so much

rules and regulations drawn on its surface or one wiped cleaner or even clean :-)
Old 19-06-2015, 09:07 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

this looks life a person that listen to horses at distance and scream: zebras!

this looks life a person that listen to horses at distance and scream: zebras!, scientists like always, will try to find the most absurd and scientificaly ilogical explanations to anything everytime the simpliest answer is reincarnation
Old 28-06-2015, 09:26 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephSmithChristoferson
this looks life a person that listen to horses at distance and scream: zebras!, scientists like always, will try to find the most absurd and scientificaly ilogical explanations to anything everytime the simpliest answer is reincarnation

Not everyone believes in a soul though.