Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowlawn
And I accept all my foibles and weaknesses that obviously cost me the job. And if I should take those signs with a pinch of salt as you are suggesting, then why does spirit go to the trouble at all of giving them, knowing I will ignore there signs.

I don't know maybe you are all spiritual commando's and I'm the social leper here.
I haven't been to church since I was a kid and being honest, I have no time for organised religion nor Spirituality. If anything, real Life is my church.

Jenny explained it. There's a big difference between instinct and intuition and when you understand the difference all this will make sense, but often that only comes in the fullness of time. As for signs, they're down to interpretation if they were signs in the first place, you could have taken them as signs because you wanted to see them or they were interpreted wrongly. If you wanted the job that badly perhaps you put them there, not Spirit. Intuition is internal and if anything signs can confirm or support intuition but they're not intuition. That isn't to say signs are useless, I have a friend who believes strongly in them but she's had a lot of practice. They work for some and not others.

Quote:
And I accept all my foibles and weaknesses that obviously cost me the job.

Yet you're in this situation? Perhaps Spirit was telling you to work on them to improve them.

None of us are Spiritual commandos and none of us are lepers. Some may be further down the Path than others but that's all a part of it, it doesn't make anyone wiser than the other. It's just the way it is.

About nine years ago I was told by a respected medium that I would be moving house and my life would change about a year after moving. The first year wouldn't be that great but after that it would become a lot better. That message came as I was thinking of moving anyway so I took it as confirmation. I moved house and the first year wasn't that fantastic, but it bearable and I'm still waiting for the rest of it. Betrayed and mortified aren't the words I'd use and sometimes I have my doubts but at the end of the day it was my responsibility. I made the decision to move, not Spirit. I don't have the same access to Spirituality here because I moved from a large city with a few Spiritualist churches to a small town where there are none, the nearest is too far to drive and the jobs hours rules that out. I'm not going to be bitter and twisted because I have to live in my own skin. It would be simple enough to come out with all the babble about creating realities and kinds of Spiritual concepts but quite frankly, they don't really matter. I have to love with myself at the end of the day, I have to live with what's inside and so does everyone else around me. I still do Tarot cards for friends and colleagues and so far I've been on the nail every time, mediumship doesn't happen any more but that wasn't so important. What is important is that I've found something that means so much more than anything Spirit might have said was in store for me. Spirit gave me a carrot on a stick, I followed it and found the strength to get past the bitterness to find something that I'm not just thankful for but I needed badly.

Vent your spleen, get it off your chest and move on in whatever way you decide to do that. Or you could wallow in it. Sorry to be so blunt here but sometimes blunt works. It's human to be well and truly ticked off after what happened, we're all human regardless of anything we say in these forums. But it's also human to rise above it and use it to make you into a better person. While you're ticked off everyone around you will be affected, is it fair to make them live with that?
Old 11-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
That's what I thought. Even though they have access to all the knowledge in the universe and beyond, they are not able to predict the outcome of everything.

The further out I'm told something the more wiggle-room there is for other things in the corporal world to alter the outcome I was told...ie 'other peoples choices and will power'. I've played with this using the stock market, which changes daily. Predictions inside a week are spot on to a 6 number figure, but when remote viewing outside of a week the more error comes in, try to look at a stock 3 months out and I'll be lucky if 2 of the 6 numbers are correct on a stock closing price. (Mind you I don't play the stock market, but it acts as a 'random number generating machine to practice/ explore and try to understand things)

The closer I am to the event I'm foretold about the more likely it will be as told to me, because there are less things to alter the probable outcome.

It's sort of a mathematical probability situation, the answer is given based on 'where things currently stand this would be the most probable result'. The more time between the event and the foretelling the more room for random chaos to intercede from other peoples choices or lack of choices.

I don't even bother to ask anything 6 months out anymore.
In addition I've learned that a solid manifester can totally change the results of anything with their Intention.
Meaning in your situation if someone with manifesting skills also wanted the position, they would have gotten it over the mathematical probability that you would, because manifesters can select out of the probability pot the specific result they want if it is still available.

So don't be upset with your guides, the Universe is actually very complex and as much as they know - they can't break the rules of this Free-Will zone to 'make' the job happen for you.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:57 PM
TaoSandwich

Yellowlawn,

Keep in mind that it also might be your desire for the job (and things looking as though they'd come together) that you are projecting onto a spiritual plane. What you thought might be the will of your guides, might just be your own will. That is why I try to only think of the metaphysical in retrospect. Looking back, we can see how things have come together to shape us... Looking forward, we can't tell whether something is divine or simply our own desire combined with chance.

-TaoSandwich
Old 11-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoSandwich

Keep in mind that it also might be your desire for the job (and things looking as though they'd come together) that you are projecting onto a spiritual plane. What you thought might be the will of your guides, might just be your own will. That is why I try to only think of the metaphysical in retrospect. Looking back, we can see how things have come together to shape us... Looking forward, we can't tell whether something is divine or simply our own desire combined with chance.

I agree except for that last bit. I'd say that "chance" is the desires of others. Sometimes the Universe has to stir several pots before it makes our soup.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:39 AM
TaoSandwich

Everly,

An astute consideration!