Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual debt?

Hi
Last night I had a strange dream by my standards.

I was in my home town but it was like a ghost town. It felt as though I was the only one here. I was driving down a road near my home called Clifton Road. It was nighttime. There is a corner shop close to the end of the road. I used to walk past this shop everyday when I was a kid from age 4 upto 11 years of age.

I went into this shop and there were two older men. They looked like the native people (locals) from this town. But they were dressed in old fashioned clothes.
Next there was some money a the table. It was £200 (UK) in £10 notes. These were old style notes from maybe 20 years ago. There was £100 in a brown envelope and £100 on the table. It looked like more than £200, the wedge of cash was quite substantial.

I don't remember if I gave them the money or not. But I looked at it and then left the shop.

That's all I remember. It got me thinking and the only thing I could come up with is debt? Is it possible to carry some sort of spiritual debt from another time/life? Just an idea I had.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
Old 10-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Yaoughta

You're driving, so you're in control. It's nighttime, so you're exploring the unknown or the long forgotten. The corner store represents opportunities or rather choices to be made. You don't say whether you had the cash and set it on the table as payment for something or whether it was already on a table in the store. The fact that you left it there could indicate a choice or a form of payment. The elements of the past could indicate where you learned a certain behavior or automatic reaction, sort of like a subconscious trigger. And to answer your question, as to whether or not it is possible to carry a debt from one life to the next, absolutely, it's called karma as you're probably already aware of, however, it just implies that it is a greater aspect of self until it is faced, cleansed and cleared. To me, this dream is an indication of unity, new awareness and upcoming choices.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Master
iv had simler dreams to it iits itds lk u is lookin it yore old lifee it is
now wear i am in presntt day its k a ghostt toon for real thngs gon bustdd shopss closdd mor emtyy buildinss
emtyy homss coz of bed room tax lawssi no iv had dreams lk u on ths wen i wz a kid wen thngs wz grt
u cud say u lookin it yore passs
sorry not gud in it interpin dreams
just dream thm i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-04-2019, 01:01 AM
Knower

Yes, it's a concept I've contemplated.
There may be personal, collective, generational,
ancestral, and regional karma. Even, cosmic based
on a few theories I've heard.

There may be diagnostic tools that suggest
it's existence.

However, one must be able to differentiate
the difference between the workings of the
natural world & man made constructs that
are not in tandem with natural or universal laws.

There is a difference between "karma" that is a
result of nature- manifestations of such &
arbitrary whims of an imperfect man.

When it comes to analyzing karma &
karma related situations you have to ask
these questions:

What data sets are being analyzed to reach such conclusions?
Where is the evidence to substantiate such claim/s? Who / what entities are
compiling such data? How reputable are such source/s?
What is the nature/profile of such beings?
Old 13-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for your replies!