Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-03-2019, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
Death prediction

Hi there,
I got a tarot reading (well cartomancy actually) done by a very experienced reader, a few days ago. She has over 40 years experience and I trust her. I've gone to see her many times over the years. When I last went, a couple days ago, she kept seeing that the guy I'm dating (for the past 3 months) doesn't seem ready for a relationship, that she doesn't see a long term relationship happening between us, and she someone else coming into my life. I'm really stressed and bummed out, now I keep thinking he's about to break up with me (which makes me freak out at every little thing and makes me so anxious... which will make it even more likely for him not to pursue a relationship with me!) I don't know how to cope with this!

She also said that she doesn't usually say that, but that it showed what looked like the death of the man I love. He rides a motorcycle and has a dangerous job, so I'm freaking over this too, so badly! She sees a good future for me and someone who will want to marry me some day, but I'm just freaking out over these predictions anyway... I wanna keep dating him, without worrying so much :(

First reading I got a month after we started dating, readings suggested very positive results... now this? I admit things have been pretty rocky lately (even before the reading), since my anxiety/insecurity is causing me (and our relationship) issues. Ifeel sick to my stomach, dont know how to cope, don't know what to do about him... dont want to split, but also definitely dont wanna cope with a boyfriend's death!

Please help :(
Old 18-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Administrator
Firstly she has got no morals by telling you she sees a death by any means.if I were you I would look for someone else because she does not follow the guidelines. as anyone who reads people should know you never predict a death.there are other ways of putting it.
she has done her job by taking your money and freaking you out.
that is not something I would want on my resume
I would stay clear of her if I were you.
there are certain things you should not say to people it doesn't seem she is aware of that.

Namaste
Old 18-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Experiencer
Thank you... that still doesn't help me cope though, i just wanna forget about it but I can't, i cant even sleep, I wake up in panics... i just wanna be happy with him, no break up, no deaths :( :( what do i do now??
Old 18-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Guide

Reputable readers will always remind their clients that the future is fluid, ebbing and flowing and changing constantly. Good readers will also remind their clients that a decision made by ANY person involved, even bystanders, can alter how things play out.

That said, the reason you are so worried is that the things she said echoed what you already felt. You were already worried about his motorcycle riding, and his dangerous job. In addition, you seem ready to settle down and commit to a relationship, and her words threatened your hopes of that happening soon, or with him.

Might she be seeing pieces of the future? Sure. But it is more likely (imo) that she is picking up on YOUR anxieties and worries and feeding them back to you.

What to do? If you haven't already done so, tell him about your concerns. You can't make him stop riding, and I'm sure you don't want him to quit his job, but express how much you care and that these things worry you.

Yes, tell him that you have dreams of settling down with him someday (but don't pressure him on this just now).

You might even tell him what the card reader said, including the part about Death. Tell him how much that freaks you out, the very thought of losing him. He'll likely scoff at it, but there will still be a tiny seed planted in his mind. You aren't looking for dramatic changes, but reassurance from him would go a long way to calming your fears. He may be pleasantly surprised by the depth of your caring for him.

Good luck. The future is not written in stone.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much Blue Tiger... I so hope you're right...
Old 18-03-2019, 06:30 PM
55Degrees

Sorry, but your reader is unprofessional and unethical. An ethical reader would tell you that he doesn't appear to be in your future or not divulge the information she claims to have seen at all, keeping him out of the reading and focusing in you.

She's made it sound like a pre-determined act of fate however, predictions are tricky (and dangerous) as life is fluid and changes occur in people's lives that aren't foreseen. Everybody can change their path on life at any given moment based on one small decision.

Maybe she does see it or maybe she sees a client that she recognises will become so anxious that they will keep returning for more information/updates, paying for more and more readings to appease the anxiety.

Maybe, just maybe the 'death' she sees around him could be a parting of ways between you and nothing more sinister.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Unprofessional, immoral and unethical sounds about right. Neither wise nor holds the intuitive aptitude to recognize when a client is in a fragile or in an anxiety state, you don't feed them with additional negative thoughts like death. The gals summed it about right so I won't go further. Point in short; she is not God End of story. Lol Move forward, you have the power, you are the creator.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Master
Help how? You tell us how good she is, how experienced and how much you trust her. You believe her. What are we to help with? Trying to now convince you she's wrong? Knock her for being a bad person?
It sounds you are having serious problems -even before this-, I'd say go see a counselor for help. That's a better solution when you're suffering from anxiety than a reader, or us.
We're not professionals and not equipped to help ppl with anxiety.