Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-03-2019, 08:03 PM
Pathfinder

Can anyone tell me the name of a bird based on my description?

Hi everyone, so I asked for a sign yesterday, and I asked that the sign be very clear and when I see it I will know it’s a sign. So almost immediately, I see a very pretty little bird landing right in front of me, stayed for a little and then flew away. I have a feeling the little bird brings a message, so I would like to look up the message it is trying to send me. But the problem is, I can’t even find the name of the bird! I tried to do research but it seems like Google doesn’t know much about birds because I have got 0 results..... so that’s why I’m here asking :)

The bird is very small and pretty chubby, has a very round stomach, definitely doesn’t have a long tail like the common gackle, and most importantly, the feature that I remember the most was that it has a medium to dark green head and neck, and it either had a grey or light brown body, I can’t remember but it’s not a color that stands out. I would say it has a bird colored body lol! The size is familiar to a wren or sparrow. So yeah that is the description, can anyone please tell me what breed the bird is? I live in the Pacific Northwest if it helps.

It’s so strange and funny, I get a spiritual message from the angels yet I can’t find the answer..... please help. Thank you everyone!
Old 16-03-2019, 08:18 PM
ImthatIm

Look at some pics of the dark eyed Junco.
Old 16-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Look at some pics of the dark eyed Junco.
Hi, thank you for replying. The looks and size is definitely the same but I swear the bird I saw has actual green head and neck. The dark eyed junco seems to have black head and neck instead

This is the part that confuses me, I just can’t find any bird that has a dark green head and neck. Did I see a magical creature that doesn’t exist? lol
Old 06-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Guide
Maybe it is some kind of finch. They are usually smaller than a sparrow, though, but can be many kinds of colors.