Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Why does a person fall apart once a lightworker leaves them?

Just curious. I've been observing a friend (a lightworker). People are attracted to her like a moth to a flame especially ones who need helping the most. She's with them for awhile then their lives seem to be better because she's around but the moment it's time for her to go and help another person, these people's lives seem to fall apart. Why is that? Isn't it that when lightworkers come to our lives, they help light up our lives and when it's time for them to go then we are never left the same and for most, these lightworkers have helped raise our vibration to some level but for others it happens the other way around? I just noticed this happen to a person this lightworker was helping, once the lightworker left, this person went back to his old habits and ways and even seems to be a lost cause now.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Master

If the things that tie the person to those habits has not been released then that person will dwell back into them until they are resolved... if ever. It depends on quite a lot of stuff to be honest
Old 09-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Master
Think about this in a more conventional scenario. The lightworker finds people that are unhealthy because they don't have money to by proper food. He(she) brings them good food and their health improves. Then upon the lightworker leaving the situation reverts (people return to poor health) because the fundamental cause (lack of money) was not resolved. So yes, in a sense the lightworker 'fixed' the person's health. But the real (root) cause of bad health was not addressed, it returns once they step out of the picture.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Master
It is very simple, a so called light worker is not meant to fix anyone, perhaps show someone how and what they can do. It is then up to everyone to do it.
There are no short cuts, every one has to do their own work.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Just curious. I've been observing a friend (a lightworker). People are attracted to her like a moth to a flame especially ones who need helping the most. She's with them for awhile then their lives seem to be better because she's around but the moment it's time for her to go and help another person, these people's lives seem to fall apart. Why is that? Isn't it that when lightworkers come to our lives, they help light up our lives and when it's time for them to go then we are never left the same and for most, these lightworkers have helped raise our vibration to some level but for others it happens the other way around? I just noticed this happen to a person this lightworker was helping, once the lightworker left, this person went back to his old habits and ways and even seems to be a lost cause now.

Yea - we have to be very cautious about reliance.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Master

Lightworkers are not a crutch, they put people back on the path and the rest is up to them. I have had charges that started to depend too much on me, and while I still remain in contact, I am hands off as they need to learn their lessons.

It's like going to the ER, then getting discharged. The rest is up to the person and they can't keep going back to the ER with the same problem.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav

I felt like that when lightworkers helped me, but I was able to get it together when I accepted that I could not depend on them. It has nothing to do with neing the lightworkers fault, it's not. People often find it hard to become self-reliant when someone is helpping them alot. and IMO this is especially true for men, men need women so badly.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Master

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

This counts for spirituality too.
This is what makes big brothers like Krishna, Buddha and Jesus so different from other lightworkers.

It is the difference between 'making happy' and 'teaching how to be happy'.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Pathfinder
People have to be willing to help themselves and push through hard times. My sisters are both mooching off my parents at 26 and 22.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Think about this in a more conventional scenario. The lightworker finds people that are unhealthy because they don't have money to by proper food. He(she) brings them good food and their health improves. Then upon the lightworker leaving the situation reverts (people return to poor health) because the fundamental cause (lack of money) was not resolved. So yes, in a sense the lightworker 'fixed' the person's health. But the real (root) cause of bad health was not addressed, it returns once they step out of the picture.
My thoughts exactly