Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-12-2017, 11:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I can see that even trying to reason with you irrationally through use of your own logic had no effect either - oh boy!

You missed your calling as a Christian fundamentalist! You'd have a field day being totally lost within the dual dogma of religious persecution throughout the ages in the name of your faith - but don't mind me, I'm just Satan having his way with your soul.

You may not be able to stop me from posting, but now...to apply my Divine Will to the Forum's Server...thou shalt WORK!

Usual totalitarian traditionalist patronising smearing nonsense. Scratch the surface of these trads and see what lurks underneath. Scary stuff. Be wary!
Old 12-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Master

Quote:
I can see that even trying to reason with you irrationally through use of your own logic had no effect either - oh boy!

You missed your calling as a Christian fundamentalist! You'd have a field day being totally lost within the dual dogma of religious persecution throughout the ages in the name of your faith - but don't mind me, I'm just Satan having his way with your soul.

You may not be able to stop me from posting, but now...to apply my Divine Will to the Forum's Server...thou shalt WORK!

I would prefer it if you gave up the smears and just discussed the issues as you have been able to do sometimes. I have questions and would value your answers from your knowledge.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Usual totalitarian traditionalist patronising smearing nonsense. Scratch the surface of these trads and see what lurks underneath. Scary stuff. Be wary!
Nope, scratch Shivani too much and see what lurks behind the facade...it has nothing to do with 'these trads' as there isn't another TA like me, so you cannot generalise there. In fact, most Advaitins would probably disown me. lol
Old 13-12-2017, 02:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Nope, scratch Shivani too much and see what lurks behind the facade...it has nothing to do with 'these trads' as there isn't another TA like me, so you cannot generalise there. In fact, most Advaitins would probably disown me. lol

Ok. I hope we can have a reasonable conversation from time to time.

I'd like to know whether there is any reference in your knowledge to some form of balancing mechanism that maintains duality in balance on the infinate scale?
Old 13-12-2017, 03:12 AM
Master
No, not that I'm aware of.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Master

Quote:
No, not that I'm aware of.

I was thinking of something like symbiosis which is a well described mechanism about how communities of organisms are balanced here on our planet and whether there was any reference anywhere to that happening on the infinite scale in spiritual texts/philosophy.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.