Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Knower

It's interesting I've crossed your path, Jehovah is the truth of all yet you must know what you seek here you will not find . This dwelling of different types of beliefs is rich in those whom practice spiritism, I'm curious as to why you are here don't let the passings of your personal circumstances alter your faith in him. For there are forces you should stay clear of even for the strong of faith.

Deep within yourself you know this .
Old 08-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Knower

The Ancient text's were spread over the ages of many a passing , so it is to gain a truth of insight to the truth so you can give reason to its givings of time given of their understanding not their actual reasons of their known certainty. So how can we give our certainty forth in a solid truth of unwavering means when all they did was give forth no facts but a wisdom of truth for you to give forth your insightful means of reason to the Ancient energy within the Ancient text's.

Its for all who share the means of their truth of Grace given forth in their measurement of their given wisdoms of such depth to the Ancient energy of the sacred text's.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Guide

Yeah, like you understand God's vision for me. Good one! You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe. I'm not out on some mission to change anyone. I'm just pointing out a fact. Good day!
Old 10-08-2017, 03:11 AM
Master

well, they tried isolating someone from all this. I can tell you that went over really well!

But these days when you aren't even allowed to follow the 'teachings' of some person or other because of all the hidden agendas, you do the best you can to get your fix. And there is hidden mana... if you are paying attention you get a very good sense of what not to do.

the teachings are scattered through time and true, but beyond the temporal spacing it is hard because things are also sometimes presented out of order or from an unexpected source.

But anyway some of the past reverbrates around in things that are happening today. When we aren't at a place where we think some 'important' point needs to be made and then try to calculate what to say, the important points have room to just appear. But then noone takes them seriously.... that whole thing about the number 42 is actually the perfect example as there is a reason (related to God) why you could consider it to be exactly what it was presented to be in such a nonsensical fashion. But it was presented as nonsense, thus it is.

And there are always the synchronicities... some of those are even like doors but I don't know if anyone is going through.

Certainty is a beloved thing... but it gets in the way of the seeker. It is like sticking your feet in concrete and waiting for it to dry... It very much becomes a matter of 'what you decree is how it will be'. And flaming sword and all you are definitely going to stop at some point and decree something that has little to do with the reality of things.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Knower

How you received that truth is not surprising to me. Your words couldn't be more directed for you if they were given a map. You should be more honourable in translating your own personal truth that is your knowledge of truth to where you no nothing for knowledge is within the passings of your own personal truth towards your insight received when you gather towards the wisdom of your known understanding. It is of knowledge unknown to you that matters to your questions you give truth towards.

Don't give your means of truth to whats in perfect alignment of your given moment of whatever passings given.

For time giveth to a passing of no measure of truth shall be what is unknown to you. For only by the choices presented before you may you then have a truth of your own.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Guide

" ... You should be more honorable ..."

Well said.😊

Your right. I shouldn't have been so harsh with you. I apologize. After going back and re-reading what you said, I realize that I misunderstood you ... really bad! Your point was that none of this is contributing to the energies of grace, which is true. Plus, you seem to recognize the fact that I only said it because I'm an enemy to the understanding, regardless of it's truth or falsehood. So your right. I was too harsh on you.