Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity
God has no moral standards because god has no morals. It's more of a stroke my fragile ego or I'll send you to hell situation. Some of the most ****ed up people can still make it to heaven if they repent, whereas some of the most caring, good-hearted people will be burning in hell, maybe because they are wise and refuse to believe in some **** they can't even see. There is no comparison. As messed up humanity is, I've at least seen some decent humans. There is nothing remotely decent about this god we're talking about.

I can agree with GOD has little to no morals but I can guarantee you once someone messed up enters as an angel they become Fallen and hopeless they live on in the afterlife even more miserable then they were here. Also, you can go visit Heaven, Hell, GOD, specific angels, Archangels, Jesus, whoever you want. You just have to know what to do and what not to do and you need a very strong will and councious to do so or you'll end up being possessed by multiple demons and fallen angels. The Fallen Angels will only possess you to try and serve your purpose for you in result of trying to make it back in heaven. End result is you both go to hell instead. Everyone who is in heaven right now are either civilian-like or blood thirsty and strong willed. You just have to do research instead of being ignorant and just putting your opinion out somewhere thinking it's true.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netan'el
I can agree with GOD has little to no morals but I can guarantee you once someone messed up enters as an angel they become Fallen and hopeless they live on in the afterlife even more miserable then they were here. Also, you can go visit Heaven, Hell, GOD, specific angels, Archangels, Jesus, whoever you want. You just have to know what to do and what not to do and you need a very strong will and councious to do so or you'll end up being possessed by multiple demons and fallen angels. The Fallen Angels will only possess you to try and serve your purpose for you in result of trying to make it back in heaven. End result is you both go to hell instead. Everyone who is in heaven right now are either civilian-like or blood thirsty and strong willed. You just have to do research instead of being ignorant and just putting your opinion out somewhere thinking it's true.

What you said seems to be a threatening or frightening. There's no such thing as you said, I go up and down to the heaven and earth then am I be what you said. And I be possessed? Not at all. Fallen Angels are not true and it's misleading. But all Christianity belief in the Fallen Angels so that you need better protection and stronger believe in Christianity. That's whatit means.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What you said seems to be a threatening or frightening. There's no such thing as you said, I go up and down to the heaven and earth then am I be what you said. And I be possessed? Not at all. Fallen Angels are not true and it's misleading. But all Christianity belief in the Fallen Angels so that you need better protection and stronger believe in Christianity. That's whatit means.

Christianity and its beliefs are meaningless to God. If you do not believe that then show me in the bible where Jesus or God ever accepts the title and term. No one in the old covenant ever accepted it, Jesus or God never ordained it . You Christians ordained yourselves, God has never approved of Christianity, if he has, show me in scripture.

Allow me to say this first, I can show you scriptures to prove all thing I have said.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Christianity and its beliefs are meaningless to God. If you do not believe that then show me in the bible where Jesus or God ever accepts the title and term. No one in the old covenant ever accepted it, Jesus or God never ordained it . You Christians ordained yourselves, God has never approved of Christianity, if he has, show me in scripture.

Allow me to say this first, I can show you scriptures to prove all thing I have said.

Of course, God or Jesus never named it but people call Jesus is Christ and that's why people who believe Jesus is called Christian and the religion is called Christianity. So you no need to test the people here why and what who believe Jesus Christ is by that name.

Since, their believe God is the same so ..... get the same name or other name but they're all the same belief.