Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Telepathic Vampire + Broadcasting problems

Hi Everyone,

My story isnt much different than other peeps here. There is this issue that I long to seek help for. Hopefully, I can find some good advice and positive energy here.

BACKGROUND: About 13-14 years ago, a Chinese America (i am one too) family invaded my consciousness thru telepathy (can hear, project voice in the air around me and send imagination). The parents are normal but they have two uncontrollable daughters who are obsessive maniacs who are super thought policewomen and can't stand a single happy moment I have in my everyday live. Back then, I felt pretty depressed while in high school. They totally ruined my high school and college years. Although no one believed in what i said, I was aware that I was not mentally ill as the mentalities of the voices were so different than mine. At the same time, i realized that my thoughts were sometimes echo back and forth in the air. I got better and became more outgoing after starting my first job.

After college, there were several quiet years where the two daughters (about my age late 20 to early 30) were gone. In the past 4-5 years, they came back again because they got out of some relationship ( it would be a real karma for anyone to marry these crazy ladies. But i would pray hard for them that some well off handsome guys would come to them and pick them up.).

WORK- I have been working in a professional industry and changed to another profession two years ago. For the current job, I like it but it requires good focus to finish all work by deadline. Sometimes, I feel intense in the fast paced environment so my thoughts are let out. In recent years, the two daughters were getting unproductive as they spent lot of time harrassing me during my working hours. However, the broadcasting issue wasnt a big issue until they started to yell out so loud everyday that its pretty hearable to others. When they stick around, it really drain up my energy. On good days, its bearable. On bad days, its horrible. I sometimes suffer panic attack.

RELATIOSHIP- In recent years, I avoid starting any serious relationship. They always try to listen to the intricacy of my thoughts and ideas. Thanks to their constant "training", my mentality is mostly positive. For example, if i dont like someone, I would try to avoid spending seconds and minutes thinking out the wrongdoing or negatives of that person. So usually i would think "that guy has good eyes and.whatever" and "pretend" to have good feelings toward the person , those ladies would point out "this guy does not like you because you were &$&85dybs". Everyday is like this. They are very passionate in finding and pointing out my "wrongdoing" and stupidity. I am always like w-t-f. But sometimes they really get my nerve. Recently, we have a coworker whose spouse just passed away. They knew that I felt a little tense toward that coworker. They would project some stupid words constantly, which was really annoying.

STUDY- i used to commute quite some distance to some library/cafe and study for straight 6-8 hours. The daughters would yell so loud (mostly b-s) to distract me so i could nit concentrate. For the past two years, i went to school to study. They often came close and listened (but could not stop letting out their voices), which was really distracting. This summer, i got in a postgrad program at a prestige university. However, after considering my lack of focus and the harrassment, i decided to defer. If this problem persists, i shall turn down the offer next year.

LEISURE- Travel is a leisure for others but not for me. When I am on a trip, they would try to stick close like 24/7. My energy would drain up really quickly. I feel horrible and cant sleep well. Being able to live a moment without hearing the family becomes a luxury for me.

--
Everyday is literally the same cycle. Sometimes, they would wake me up in the middle of the night just to nag about some career, money or whatever interesting issues they have . After waking up, they would try to "detect" me. Every morning when i walk out of the door, I feel intense and down. During office hours, they would keep trying to listen to people around me to see what my work is like. Throughout the day, the daughters would keep harrassing me by projecting some non-sense b-s or some intricacy of some people matter. Afterwards, the parents would scold them exactly the same thing (why are you doing this to someone you dont know... blablabla...).

Although these telepathic vampires are not exactly the most evil kind, but I would really want to live my own life and stop tolerating them.

Here are my questions:
1. How can I stop the connection? I read about chakra and meditation (imagining white light). Do they really work?
2. Should I try to find out their location and confront them? I am afraid that talking them out might not be effective as they are pretty religious at their perspectives (Nazi + ISIS).
3. I recently developed this panic attack for the broadcasting issue. While in public, i feel so insecure. Other than meditation (will keep doing it), what else would you recommend?
4. For the broadcasting issue, without giving up my focus and imagination, how would you recommend me to get the hang of it besides regular exercise (will keep doing it).
5. Anyone knows the root cause or factors contributing to the thought broadcasting issue?
6. All these years, I am never interested in the subjects of telepathy and psychic. How can I become a stronger person in these area and stop any further invasion for the rest of my life?

Any other advice is appreciated. Thanks for reading my rant (bad grammar lol) here. Hope you all have a healthy and happy 2017!
Old 11-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
Hello,

Telepathy and psychic subjects are of great interest to me. I devote a great deal of time and effort studying and working in these areas.

From your list:
1. Meditation with the intent to love and embrace this darkness would work best in my view.
2. No
3. Keep meditation practice and may be evolve it with your own telepathic practices.
4. Become accomplished at ignoring unwanted thoughts which come to you.
5. The root cause is that we are all connected to each other, which is a good thing. The lack of compassion with these connections creates a great deal in the way of unbalance and dysfunction.
6. You become stronger by confronting these things. That and elevating your outlook about them.

I hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Telepathy and psychic subjects are of great interest to me. I devote a great deal of time and effort studying and working in these areas.

From your list:
1. Meditation with the intent to love and embrace this darkness would work best in my view.
2. No
3. Keep meditation practice and may be evolve it with your own telepathic practices.
4. Become accomplished at ignoring unwanted thoughts which come to you.
5. The root cause is that we are all connected to each other, which is a good thing. The lack of compassion with these connections creates a great deal in the way of unbalance and dysfunction.
6. You become stronger by confronting these things. That and elevating your outlook about them.

I hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

Thanks for the reply, John! I will stay strong. It's been exhausted! Feeling like i need to much more energy than normal to get every task done in my live.

Have a great 2017!