Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 24-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Master
What about Capricorns?

We have threads on other signs and since it is Capricorn time, let's give them some attention.
Old 24-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen

We have threads on other signs and since it is Capricorn time, let's give them some attention.

Yayayayay finally the Capricorn season and thread :) I have so much to say about them, like so much.
thanks for starting a new thread, yes the other amazing signs of the zodiac deserve some attention too :)

Old 24-12-2016, 02:12 AM
Master
I like the Capricorns. They are compatable with my sign. In my personal experience, I find them to be funny. That isn't the reputation but I enjoy their wit. They are good friends who will be there for you if you need something. Usually that is the case. They tend to be responsible, and that is a good trait.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Knower
I also like Capricorns. My mother is one, as was a mother-figure who took me under her wing when I lived in a foreign country - she taught me the language, was so kind, we laughed so much together - there was a special bond. These are the only two Cappys I've known with any depth, and they have this in common: both are forces to be reckoned with energetically. They do before dawn what takes others all day. They seem to have endless creativity and ideas for projects, but they don't just think about them, they manifest them, build stuff - make things happen. Inexhaustible. They are willful. Their way or the hiway! But I suspect this is because they have such a clear vision of what they want to take place. At the same time, they are generous with their talents and gifts, nurturing, willing and eager to share a good thing.
Old 28-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Master
My daughter and I are Capricorns who share the same birthday. (yesterday)...lol, Delsol, I'm definitely a morning person, if something's got to get done, it'll be real early.

When I read things about Capricorns I can relate to much of it, but there are some things that don't fit me...I couldn't tell you offhand without looking at the so-called traits. What I can say is we are ...at least I am...extremely loyal to a fault...probably lol. my daughter is too and we are creative..nature loving...industrious ...
Old 28-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Master

Happy belated birthday for yesterday Sarian.

I read that capricorns are unforgiving. True?
Old 28-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Happy belated birthday for yesterday Sarian.

I read that capricorns are unforgiving. True?

I would not say that. I recently forgave a brother. Sometimes it depends on what another did that makes it hard. I was recently hurt by someone I loved dearly and I think I have to go through a forgiving process daily. Sigh. I think, at least for me, I can forgive but it doesn't mean the hurt just stops and you have difficulty around them.

I find it hard to hate anyone. I may feel dislike, but even then, if I saw a person I felt a strong dislike for and they were in need of help, the compassion kicks in and, of course, I would help and feel sadness for them.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Old 28-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Master
Lightbulb

I've known a few over the years and they can sometimes be anal, but I think it's because they are sometimes an overly serious type. My bd is in the middle of January (cusp of Aquarius). I had a very close friend and neighbor as a teen, her bd was 4 days before mine, and we were great friends.

Old 28-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Master
Happy belated birthday Sarian, I hope you did something special for yourself.
Old 28-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Master
Thanks, Khallianen! My oldest son and his wife took us out for dinner, gave me gifts, one being a huge basket with a boat load of bubble bath...which I love. :-) Other than that, I went for a run lol.

Hey, I read somewhere but don't remember where but you mentioned your first holiday alone or year? I will tell you from my own experience after getting divorced which I filed for...it is the best to be out of a bad marriage and have time for yourself. Enjoy and get re-acquainted with yourself again!