Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 01-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the "static beings" is sounding something like a photograph to me.
i imagine that it might be like an image left on an event horizon
when an object enters a black hole.
the idea for the other entities appears to be that you are the portal for their
exit from whatever transitional realm they are traveling through.
somehow you have sensitivity to a level of reality that's beyond ordinary
perception (probably 4D, the realm of imagination). my guess is that
they perceive you as their creator (or on the path to there), and that they
are 'spent energies' seeking to slumber in the void.

That's pretty deep. But I find it amusing that you mentioned a creator. In around the first quarter of 2012, I was living by myself in an apartment complex because I was attending the college in the city.

One night I had a dream that this guy walked into my room and up to the foot of the bed and his eyes went from normal to Reptilian eyes. When I saw that, I somehow went through the wall and into the yard and he came out through the backdoor.When I saw him, I began to levitate to get a better look at this guy because I had never seen a Reptilian before. His skin / scales were a brownish-green, his eyes were yellow with black pupils just like an alligator's, his face had two slits for nostrils, no lips, no hair on his head, and he had no tail.

And when I did that, I began to see images of galaxies and that was when he went, "So, you're the original creator". I said that I have no idea what you're talking about and came back down. The second I came back down, he jumped on me and knocked me to the ground. Then he began doing something but I'm not exactly sure what. All I know is it wasn't working. So, I punched him in the gut two times and he backed off holding his stomach and gasping for air. And that's where the dream ended. I have never dreamt of any Reptilians since then.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
humans are "creator beings", so you've certainly got creations
[assuming that you identify as human].
reptilians have a bad rep in the the collective consciousness of
humanity, but it's based on a limited understanding i feel.
your encounter seems to have been belligerent and unsolicited,
yet there were certainly unknown factors involved.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Seeker

How are humans creator beings? Are you saying that we create things by thinking about them?