Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Anxiety and premonitions, precognitive/psychic dreams

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone else who experiences premonitions/psychic dreams, synchronicities and other psychic phenomena experience a lot of anxiety. I started having psychic dreams about three years ago. Since then I've been experiencing anxiety more than usual. Does anyone else notice this? What helps you cope with the anxiety?
Old 14-01-2017, 03:45 AM
Gracey

I dream of the future and synchronicity flows constant in my life. it took me many many years to come to terms with it all. dreaming of death on a regular basis was torture. then one day i was on here complaining about it and a member told me that i could pray for the people and scenarios in my dreams. her words took the focus off of me and put compassion to others. since then, this is what i do and dreaming of death and so on of others no longer bothers me like it did.

as for synchronicity. o boy. i got to the point where i had to seclude my self from my environment. no tv, radio, papers or people. i had to learn who i was and find my own grounding in that. once you do that, you will realize how much you can influence your environment. your thought, feelings and actions are important.
Old 14-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your response and insight. It can be a scary thing, especially since most people who have never experienced it might not be so open to sharing our experiences with them. I'm so glad to have found this forum. I can no longer look at the universe in the same way I did before. It would be nice if most people knew and embraced this idea that our thoughts and actions are creating our collective future.
Old 14-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Gracey

If you dont record your dreams, it would be a good idea to so. You will learn the workings of your mind, spirit and the world around you in ways you are not aware of yet.

The forum, the people here have helped me along my journey. I trust the same will happen for you.

A lot of people are not in tune with our natural abilities. People get sucked into the material side of life and ignore our natural state of being. With all the electronics, the work force and things...it can be an easy path to get swallowed in.
Old 17-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)

That is so true. I do record my dreams which has allowed me to become more familiar with the patterns of a psychic dream. Im still not an expert, but am getting better :)
Old 19-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Rorschachart,

Anxiety is actually a signal for me that I am feeling and connecting to something or someone else.

At times it is mild, others it is like a tidal wave. LOL

I agree writing your dreams down is wonderful and helps heaps.

The way I deal with the anxiety is, if it's mild I will try and work through it and identify where it's coming from. I will ask people how they are doing and see if I am actually feeling someone else. Sometimes, it is a situation that is on it's way and I have to just wait it out. Usually when I'm going in the right direction or when I identify where the energy is coming from, the anxiety fades.

Then there are the anxiety tidal wave times and honestly they can be so strong, it becomes really uncomfortable. In these times, I will ask to be cleansed of the energy.

I always ask Archangel Michael to cleanse me of the energy that is not mine 3 times. It may take a few more times, depending on the strength.

You may also just focus on clearing it. Before I started asking Michael I would imagine pushing the energy out and away from me. Then I would imagine putting a wall in front of me. I would speak with intention in my mind and allow only positive and loving feelings to come through.

There are a number of ways you could do this, but do what feels right and comfortable to you.

You are very open, so it allows all types of energy to be absorbed by you. Visualizing and practicing being open and then closing yourself off to the energies may help.

I also use crystals that help disperse any negative energy that may come my way. I find they really help.

I hope this helps a little, you will find what works for you the best.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Suspended
Guide

I never experienced anxiety w/synchronicites, however, I've found them to be annoying when I'm busy or there are just too many ...
The synchronicites my husband & I received were devoid of direct indications of his impending death ...
I believe one reason is our faith & trust in God ...
Whether either of us or our loved ones lived or died, God is always watching over us ...
As for dreams, when I was actively grieving I asked to have them stopped ...
After 9 1/2 yrs, I had my first dream about a month ago ...
It was about my brother's location, I received confirmation 3 days ago ...
My understanding is anxiety is caused by stress in our everyday life as well as seeps into dreams that can distort them ...
Since I've been having all of them for over 50yrs, I've learned to take them w/a grain of salt as I subconsciously wait for them to come fruition ...
In my experience w/all activity, whatever its meaning, it cannot be changed ...
You might want to use relaxation techniques &/or light exercise before bed to remove stress ...
Old 21-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorschachart
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone else who experiences premonitions/psychic dreams, synchronicities and other psychic phenomena experience a lot of anxiety. I started having psychic dreams about three years ago. Since then I've been experiencing anxiety more than usual. Does anyone else notice this? What helps you cope with the anxiety?

Welcome to the forum, rorschachart. I've had a good number of precognitive dreams such as that of Princess Diana's death and the Kansas City bombing the night before they happened. These type of dreams don't bother me, or create anxiety as much as the waking hours premonitions. These type of premonitions, one doesn't know for certain that they will happen, but when the anxiety level goes up, I tend to consciously believe they will happen. For example, I had a very serious conversation with my son about driving because I warned him he could have an accident. I of course didn't like what I was seeing in my mind's eye, but felt a strong urging to warn him to be cautious when driving (as he was a new driver). That afternoon he did have an accident. Luckily no one was hurt and another car was not involved. He simply ran off the road into a curb and bent a tire/banged up the front end a bit.

It was after this happened that when I get those little inclinations that something may happen in the future, it tends to increase my anxiety level because of this past event. I think sometimes one gets anxious when precognitive dreams and daytime premonitions start to really take place.

Although any number of things can cause anxiety in a person.