Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 28-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Hitachi

Idle chit chat and happy thoughts

I wanted to make this post where people could tell us all about one positive thing each time they post, or a number if they want. I think we all need a bit of positivity in our lives, and I apologize if there are threads similar or the same to this.

So, if you're wondering "what can I post on here?" Well, the answer is- anything positive! It could be happy thoughts you're having, fond memories, a positive event that has occurred to you, or just anything positive really.

I'll start.

I've come to learn that I'm the baby of the group here. Anyone I've ever interacted with is at least a few years older than me, and most of the people are between 30 and 70. Even then, there are a lot of people much older. I'm okay with this, because it means I get to see the point of view of people in much different age groups and from different generations than my own. I actually enjoy being looked upon fondly by my elders. Plus, I love being the baby. x3 When I first got into spirituality I joined a forum and everyone had called me "littl'un" because I was the youngest.

I love feeling young, even though I don't actually feel old otherwise.
Old 28-04-2013, 04:58 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

I love this site - my favourite one!

Old 28-04-2013, 05:45 PM
It is all good

Hitachi,

Yea for you! Smiles, laughter and anything to do with something positive I absolutely love. This will be my first stop every morning.

I am one of those old folks and I don't mind laughing at myself one bit so let me share a recent instant message between my daughter and myself with you. I had spent several days and nights at her house.

Me: Guess what, I left something at your house.

Her: What did you leave? I haven't found anything yet.

Me: Promise you won't tell anybody?

Her: OK?

Me: Go look in the guest bathroom behind the big bottle of mouthwash.

Her: OK, hold on.................ewhhhhhh Mom, really?

Now guess what it was!
Old 29-04-2013, 01:37 AM
primrose

Hitchi, great idea, I'm generally a positive person, grateful for all my blessings.

It is all good, I have no idea, please tell.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Mr.Whitmore

i dream well
Old 29-04-2013, 10:55 AM
missrachel300

This gives me happy thoughts.