Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnrose
"Since I started feeling our connection fully, I can't even look at anyone else"
I understand this too, the thought of being with anyone else turns my stomach. and i know if we ever seperated i feel like i would never be as satisfied with anyone else.
They say soul connections and twin flames have to overcome obsticals, maybe the age thing is one of them. :)

Yes...[sigh]....I feel the same way...yes there are obstacles...srsly age diffs are not even the biggest ones in many cases...but what these obstacles all have in common is that they are artificially created based on judgments rooted in prejudice, social distance, cultural biases, outright racism and perceived genetic superiority, etc. I have got all that put on me by the culture that surrounds my twin, and I'm western, white, & blonde (LOL). Prejudice and cultural bias know no bounds, truly.

Sometimes I really think I just can't take it...everyone here wants to fix me up...but I just have no desire. Rather spend my energies on family, friends, & community...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
More and more twinflames are connecting on-line now, they may have oceans seperating them, and age does not matter in affairs of the soul. My twin is eleven years younger than me. It is all about the soul connection and highest vibration of love.
It is becoming apparent to me through soul growth that this higher vibration is now needed upon the Earthplane.

Yes I think so. I try to focus on this when I wonder if I will ever see him. Focus on the love. I know we need it...we all do.

Peace & Blessings to all
7L
Old 27-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Ascender
At one time i got lost in the sadness of it all, losing contact...not knowing if we would ever talk again. Now i am more trusting and peaceful within. I know that "What will be will be"" All is for evolvement of the soul.

We are a part of each other and always will be.....I send him love and light.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 27-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Master
im only a year and a couple months older than my twin , but its funny cos i have neevr ever been attracted to men younger than myself lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-10-2010, 03:35 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Mine is 3 years younger than me. Ironically, I've only really liked one guy who happened to be older. Otherwise I was drawn to younger guys even though so many people said, "Go for older guys.....they are more mature." He's younger, but just e-mailing him.....he seemed older than his years.He had a great head on his shoulders. So yeah. Younger dudes are so not an issue to me.
Old 28-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Bellasong

Hi All,

Me and the man I believe to my Soul Mate/Twin Soul are the exact same age. Is that odd? I'm not really open to men more than a couple years younger or maybe 5 years older. My last relationship he was 7 years younger than me and it was almost like we were from different generations, not a lot but for sure noticeable of course he was also abusive which was the worst part.

Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 28-10-2010, 09:34 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellasong
Hi All,

Me and the man I believe to my Soul Mate/Twin Soul are the exact same age. Is that odd? I'm not really open to men more than a couple years younger or maybe 5 years older. My last relationship he was 7 years younger than me and it was almost like we were from different generations, not a lot but for sure noticeable of course he was also abusive which was the worst part.

Love and Peace,
Bellasong

Wow. That is rare.
Old 28-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Ascender
The union between Twins is ageless....Eternal!
It is an experience of the soul and at soul level you are the same age. My guides have often told me that true love is no respecter of age or distance. We must always remember that at source we are the energy of love, and we are here as love personified.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 28-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Bellasong

So it would be rare to be the same age? Hmmmmmmm.... to me that makes more sense. Then I read where there is usually a big age difference. How big is average for a Twin Soul connection?

Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 28-10-2010, 08:03 PM
LadyImpreza1111

In one TF book review, I read 7-20 years.Don't know how accurate that is.
Old 28-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Master
Makes sense, along with being halfway round the world or separated by great distance. Distance of other kinds as well...cultural, social, religious or w/e...

In other words...superficially not the same...of course none of that matters...except possible to everyone else...LOL...just not to you!